Page 242 of 492 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,840 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone helenkeleronyay's Avatar
    Thanks

Other than checking winterboard to make sure you have the themes in the correct order. Once you get them in the folders correctly, I usualy toggle the summerboard on/off switch inside of winderboard then respring. Seems to work best for me.

Quote Originally Posted by helenkeleronyay View Post
    Other than checking winterboard to make sure you have the themes in the correct order. Once you get them in the folders correctly, I usualy toggle the summerboard on/off switch inside of winderboard then respring. Seems to work best for me.
    Hmm, I tried what you suggested and it seems to have made some difference but still not perfect. The camera icon changes now to what it should be but the App store icon changes to something else and other icons like Maps stay as they are in the native iPhone theme :S I'm using the iPhone 4 iOS 4.2.1 if that makes any difference. Thanks.

Thanks

Also check inside if you have an "Icons" folder. If you have one, most of those icons will take over your bundle icons. If you take a look at this site... CFBundleIdentifer Database it should give you a good idea of what the bundle names should be. I knew when I put the buuf theme in mine i had to create a lot of bundles to make sure they were correct for the iphone 4. I am pretty sure everything is case sensitive so watch what you are lableing things. It is a long a grueling process to get everything the way you want it. So be patient.

the app store bundle should look like this "com.apple.AppStore" and the icon should be labled "[email protected]"

the maps bundle should be "com.apple.Maps" and the icon is "[email protected]"

It took a lot of messing around with to figure out how exact things need to be. So try that and let me know.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to helenkeleronyay For This Useful Post:

Bobs Your Teapot (2011-02-25)

Quote Originally Posted by helenkeleronyay View Post
    Also check inside if you have an "Icons" folder. If you have one, most of those icons will take over your bundle icons. If you take a look at this site... CFBundleIdentifer Database it should give you a good idea of what the bundle names should be. I knew when I put the buuf theme in mine i had to create a lot of bundles to make sure they were correct for the iphone 4. I am pretty sure everything is case sensitive so watch what you are lableing things. It is a long a grueling process to get everything the way you want it. So be patient.

the app store bundle should look like this "com.apple.AppStore" and the icon should be labled "[email protected]"

the maps bundle should be "com.apple.Maps" and the icon is "[email protected]"

It took a lot of messing around with to figure out how exact things need to be. So try that and let me know.
    Thanks a lot for the help. I've got to go out in a minute so I'll play around with that folder when I get back. I'll let you know if it works, though I'm almost positive you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobs Your Teapot View Post
    Thanks a lot for the help. I've got to go out in a minute so I'll play around with that folder when I get back. I'll let you know if it works, though I'm almost positive you're right.
    Hey Bob - you can also check the FAQ on the first post of this forum - check it out- it's very useful and covers how to theme your icons...

There are basically two ways to theme your icons - the 'Bundles' method and the 'Icons folder' method. Helen already explained the Bundles method, and alluded to the Icons folder method when she said that if you have an Icons folder it will override the bundles...

Personally - I find the Icons Folder method easier - and I'm also brand new to jailbreaking/modding/theming...
    It's quite simple: create a folder called Icons (uppercase I) in your theme folder, then place 2 copies of each icon you want themed. The icons should be named exactly as they appear on your homescreen (case sensitive). Name one 'Icon.png' and the second [email protected]' (i.e.: Facebook.png and [email protected]). When you respring all icons within that folder will be themed...

good luck!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Doreen

I would like to ask how to add the highest and the lowest temp into the 3 Buuf WFC

thanks

Thanks

I am a male. I'm sure the name throws it off.

Hey Scarch,

Thanks for the facetime artwork. It works perfectly. I've updated it here. One more question...do you know what the file name for when the caller is known for facetime? I tried [email protected] but that didn't work. Also, do you know where I can get the complete artwork breakdown for 4.2.1? I found an old version of 4 but that is very outdated already. Thanks again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -vc-videoiconunknown-2x.png  
    Last edited by swinger360; 2011-02-25 at 07:49 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swinger360 For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-02-26), voodoochild1979 (2011-02-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swinger360 View Post
    Hey Scarch,

Thanks for the facetime artwork. It works perfectly. I've updated it here. One more question...do you know what the file name for when the caller is known for facetime? I tried [email protected] but that didn't work. Also, do you know where I can get the complete artwork breakdown for 4.2.1? I found an old version of 4 but that is very outdated already. Thanks again!
    I found the original icon in : "System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Conference.framework/..."
    I think you will find the name of your icon you are looking, in this folder.
    I don't now if it work with IOS 4.2.1
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-02-25 at 08:26 PM.

Sorry for the dummy question,

saving icons post here, when I copy the folder icons in my cell and change any of them, theres a white border, can I edit that?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    Hello

Some changes in 4.2.1

-Camera & Photo Icons (ThemeXXX/Bundles/com.apple.mobileslideshow)

Camera and photos have been separated in 4.2.1
    Create a new bundle named : com.apple.camera (in ThemeXXX/Bundles/...)
    Copy your icon camera in this new bundle and rename it.
    icon-Camera.png to Icon.png
    [email protected] to [email protected]

The photos remain in the Bundles/com.apple.mobileslideshow.
    Rename this file :
    Default.png to Default~iphone.png
    [email protected] to [email protected]~iphone.png
    icon-Photos.png to icon.png
    [email protected] to [email protected]

-Folder icon/background image/task switcher icons/dock shadow/multitask shadow/Rotation Lock (ThemeXXX/Bundles/com.apple.springboard)

Rename this file :
    FolderDropBG.png to FolderDropBG~iphone.png
    FolderIconBG.png to FolderIconBG~iphone.png
    FolderSwitcherBG.png to FolderSwitcherBG~iphone.png
    RotationLockButton.png to RotationLockButton~iphone.png
    RotationUnlockButton.png to RotationUnlockButton~iphone.png
    SwitcherIconShadow.png to SwitcherIconShadow~iphone.png
    WallpaperIconDockShadow.png to WallpaperIconDockShadow~iphone.png

-Maps Icon (ThemeXXX/Bundles/com.apple.Maps)

Rename this file :
    icon.png to icon~iphone.png or Icon.png (i'm not sure)
    [email protected] to [email protected]~iphone.png or [email protected]

I have not tested (4.1 for me), tell me if it works.
    hallo.In the theme i downloaded BUUF HD FREE from cydia ,i chanded the files because i am in 4.2.1 ,but i cant find the file ([email protected]).Is it my problem only?
    Last edited by entzo; 2011-02-25 at 09:43 PM.

@helenkeleronyay
    oops! sorry and yes the name threw me off

@blackdoomslayer
    right click on the image and 'open in new tab' or new window - then save it - that will get rid of the border

Quote Originally Posted by swinger360 View Post
    Hey Scarch,

hmm...and now that I just explained how to remove the white border - I can't seem to get rid of it on your revised facetime icon swinger! I'm doing exactly what I've done with all the other icons and this one still has the white border...
    Last edited by voodoochild1979; 2011-02-25 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to voodoochild1979 For This Useful Post:

blackdoomslayer (2011-02-26)

Open the posted icons in a "new window" and it won't have the border. I made the same mistake before. Lol. P.S. it is only necessary when the posted items are "thumbnails"...posted "images" you can just drag and drop typically.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to swinger360 For This Useful Post:

blackdoomslayer (2011-02-26)

Quote Originally Posted by entzo View Post
    hallo.In the theme i downloaded BUUF HD FREE from cydia ,i chanded the files because i am in 4.2.1 ,but i cant find the file ([email protected]).Is it my problem only?
    someone please

yes - that's what I did and have done for all the icons here - but for some reason just with your last revised facetime icon the white border remains...weird!

Thanks

Has anyone had the issue with a custom keyboard always glitching when you hit the "123" button in the lower left. My keyboard goes back to the original keyboard and I am not able to press anything unless i go into iAcces and reset it. Has anyone else had this problem?

Edit: It started working correctly. No issues.

[QUOTE=voodoochild1979;5849423]@helenkeleronyay
    oops! sorry and yes the name threw me off

No worries, its a tag I have used for a long time on XBOX live and Playstation Network. I find it to be a funny name if you understand it.
    Last edited by helenkeleronyay; 2011-02-26 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by entzo View Post
    can someone please see in ifile if he has in the buuf hd theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard the file ([email protected]) or not.Thanks

Hi I just installed the theme but my dock is missing and i have no idea on how to insert it. and i tried to search for the giftwallpaper.png but its nowhere to be found. can anybody help me?

hey gang...i dont suppose there is a Buuf font theme for Bytafont? or a downloadable Buuf font for Bytafont app in Cydia?

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild1979 View Post
    yes - that's what I did and have done for all the icons here - but for some reason just with your last revised facetime icon the white border remains...weird!
    Weird,

The last icon that Stereo posted was stuck with the white border as well. Wonder if it's a ModMyi issue.

I suppose we'll have to wait for Stereo's return to confirm.

Page 242 of 492 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast