Page 241 of 492 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    @Cover

Hello

Look in your theme the file "Info.plist", he will remove the names of applications, folders and the dock. Rename it "Info_off.plist" and the name reappears.
    For the Gift wallpaper, he was in the old free theme before the update.
    It's this file you want ?
    Indeed i managed to reappear the name of icons and folders by activating in winterboard White Icon Labels.
    Now the problems are:
    1) i cannot see the LiveClock even though i have put it on top of everything in winterboard
    2) i dont have any wallpaper of Buff. Yours i believe its fine but i cannot save it as a picture.

Any ideas...?

Quote Originally Posted by stlwkr View Post
    Maybe someone else can comment on this too because when I shut off my data connection, my weather won't update (because of no connection) but my animations and icon are ok until the next time it updates or I turn the data back on.
    when i put the first theme in winterboard
    1 buuf wfc animation
    2 buuf flip clock
    3 buuf wfc
    4 buuf HD
    i have the problem

when i put the second theme
    1 buuf wfc ani lockinfo
    2 buuf flip clockinfo
    3 buuf wfc
    4 buuf HD
    It works ok without losing temperatures and weather icon(when i close data)but it appears different in that theme.In home and lock screen the clock ,weather icon with temperature are darker and i dont like it. At the first theme it shows me humidity at right side under temperature and at left side it shows me also temperature
    At the second theme it shows me only at the right side temperature and at the left side (example :mostly cloudy )
    I hope i am understandable. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cover View Post
    Indeed i managed to reappear the name of icons and folders by activating in winterboard White Icon Labels.
    Now the problems are:
    1) i cannot see the LiveClock even though i have put it on top of everything in winterboard
    2) i dont have any wallpaper of Buff. Yours i believe its fine but i cannot save it as a picture.

Any ideas...?
    Are you looking at this thread using safari instead of the modmyi app?
    Theres a nice wallpaper on page 11
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Last edited by Jj2345; 2011-02-24 at 02:41 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jj2345 For This Useful Post:

Cover (2011-02-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    Are you looking at this thread using safari instead of the modmyi app?
    Theres a nice wallpaper on page 11
    Unfortynately i am not used to iphone browsing and typing.
    Therefore Mozilla is my preferance.

Anyway, i bothered you enough, so i will try to figure out things myself.

Thank you everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by entzo View Post
    when i put the first theme in winterboard
    1 buuf wfc animation
    2 buuf flip clock
    3 buuf wfc
    4 buuf HD
    i have the problem

when i put the second theme
    1 buuf wfc ani lockinfo
    2 buuf flip clockinfo
    3 buuf wfc
    4 buuf HD
    It works ok without losing temperatures and weather icon(when i close data)but it appears different in that theme.In home and lock screen the clock ,weather icon with temperature are darker and i dont like it. At the first theme it shows me humidity at right side under temperature and at left side it shows me also temperature
    At the second theme it shows me only at the right side temperature and at the left side (example :mostly cloudy )
    I hope i am understandable. Thanks
    finally i checked in winterboard the second theme
    1 buuf wfc ani lockinfo
    2 buuf flip clockinfo
    3 buuf wfc
    4 buuf HD
    and the only thing i had to do was to go in lockinfo (homscreen and lockscreen) and turn the slide left to make the background more opaque.Everything works ok finally .I want to thank you all for everything.BUUF theme is perfect the best i have seen ever. THANKS

hi

stereo89 need icons

Last edited by Maimoudaki; 2011-02-24 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stlwkr View Post
    Ok, here is the file location for the byteSMS landscape image, /Applications/byteSMS.app, the file names are, Landscape-Alert-bg.png and [email protected]. I'm on iOS 4.1 so I'm not sure if they're the same for 4.2. I'm at work now ( and supposed to be working ) so I'm not able to post the file.
    @stlwkr
    thank you! and now for the noob question - how do we get it to be themed? do we have to copy it to the themes folder somewhere?

thanks again!

Can I get this full theme yet or what? It looks wonderful.

@Stereo
    Hi Stereo! I know you're super busy with school so whenever you have a chance would love these icons:

Tango
    Intelli Shuffle
    Grindr

Per favore e grazie milla!

iPhone? More like MyPhone helenkeleronyay's Avatar
    Thanks

Maimoudaki, where did you find those stamp icons for your folders? Those look great for folders, any help please? Thanks

Thanks

Hey Stereo,
    I found the .png for byteSMS landscape and when you have time can you work your magic to make it look like the uipopupalert in this theme? I need the blue image on the left to remain the same size and shape but I want it to match the uipopupalert like the image on the right and not be blue.
    Thank you, and again, no big hurry.
    ~my photoshop skills are pretty much well non existent~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -landscape-alert-bg.png   -uipopupalertsheetbackground.png  
    Last edited by stlwkr; 2011-02-24 at 10:21 PM. Reason: added info

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swinger360 View Post
    Nobody knows what it is called so far...that's the problem. If I knew the name...it's easy...but I don't think that people extracted it yet. iFile doesn't show it either so it may be hidden.
    Hello

I find the trick for FaceTime icon.
    New Bundles : "com.apple.Conference.framework/[email protected](for the icon's name)"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0174.png  
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-02-25 at 01:45 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

mayday32 (2011-02-26), SeptemberC (2011-02-25)

Scarch...You Rock! Thanks!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to swinger360 For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-02-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    Hello

I find the trick for FaceTime icon.
    New Bundles : "com.apple.Conference.framework/[email protected](for the icon's name)"
    i cant seem to find a com.apple.conference in my Bundles folder...could you please step it thru for me...apologies for being a pain...also how do you change the keypad when your in-call....mine looks transparent and the numbers are hard to read obviously non-buufed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by resq232 View Post
    i cant seem to find a com.apple.conference in my Bundles folder...could you please step it thru for me...apologies for being a pain...also how do you change the keypad when your in-call....mine looks transparent and the numbers are hard to read obviously non-buufed
    If you cant find it in your bundles, you will need to create a new directory inside the bundles folder with that name. Then add the icons into the new folder.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to helenkeleronyay For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-02-25)

Thanks

Default Icon Request Please
    Can I please request an icon for 'Football Kicks'?

Perhaps add some mud to the ball or include the net over the ball for effect?

Many thanks,
    Dara
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -footbll-kicks.png  

Thanks

@resq232

The files you want (for the keypad when your are in-call) are in : "XXX.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI/..."
    Their name are : "[email protected]" and "[email protected]".
    They don't exist in the Doreen's theme.
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-02-25 at 05:00 PM.

Hey guys,

I'm kind of new to the whole jailbreak and winterboard thing but I've downloaded this theme and I'm having a few problems with getting it running properly. My first problem is that several native icons (Contacts, Compass, Maps, Photos, Camera, Clock, Phone and Weather) are displaying as their defaults. How do I fix this? I tried taking the com.apple.camera folder from another theme and putting it into this one, as a means of testing, but it made absolutely no difference.

Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bobs Your Teapot View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm kind of new to the whole jailbreak and winterboard thing but I've downloaded this theme and I'm having a few problems with getting it running properly. My first problem is that several native icons (Contacts, Compass, Maps, Photos, Camera, Clock, Phone and Weather) are displaying as their defaults. How do I fix this? I tried taking the com.apple.camera folder from another theme and putting it into this one, as a means of testing, but it made absolutely no difference.

Thanks!
    Make sure the icons inside each of the bundles folders are labled correctly. Most of the stock icons for the iphone for use "[email protected]" Take a look at those and respring the device if you change them.

Quote Originally Posted by helenkeleronyay View Post
    Make sure the icons inside each of the bundles folders are labled correctly. Most of the stock icons for the iphone for use "[email protected]" Take a look at those and respring the device if you change them.
    Thanks for the reply. I've tried that but the icons are labelled as they should be. The com.apple.camera folder I dragged across works when I apply the theme that it's from in Winterboard, but does nothing in Buuf. Anymore ideas?

Page 241 of 492 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast