Page 240 of 492 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,800 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by stlwkr View Post
    I started looking into it a little while ago, I'm going to need some time. I found a few png files in the bytesms app folder I was going to try to change around. But right now I can't keep my eyes open. I'll have more time to look at it this weekend. Have a good day!
    I have the same issue with biteSMS notifications in landscape - Thanks to you and others for continuing to look for solutions!

Quote Originally Posted by JGraterol View Post
    Hi you all,

First of all, thanks to all the creators/contributors for making this absolutely wonderful theme available to everyone - it's great!

One thing I noticed though - tapping on the cd cover img while playing music (iPod app) doesn't bring up the song lyrics. Just to make sure it wasn't because of some sort of malfunctioning with my iPhone, I disabled the theme in winterboard and, as expected, lyrics did show up. I searched the forum for this and came up with nothing, so I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing in the setup... or am I the first to notice it?

Thanks again!
    I have this issue as well. I use the lyrics function to show tracklists of DJ mix sets...
    I think Doreen was going to look into it - thanks in advance to her or anyone else who finds a fix!
    Last edited by voodoochild1979; 2011-02-24 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Your weather is trying to update and can't because you've turned off your data or wifi connection so at that point nothing will show up (I just tried it and that's what happened for me too). Try setting your update intervals for longer periods of time. For example set your update interval to 60 (minutes), then your weather will refresh and your animations will work until it tries to update again 60 minutes later or it should update when you turn your data back on, what ever one happens first. I hope this helps, let me know how it works.

I started looking into it a little while ago, I'm going to need some time. I found a few png files in the bytesms app folder I was going to try to change around. But right now I can't keep my eyes open. I'll have more time to look at it this weekend. Have a good day!
    Τhanks my friend for the answer.I changed intervals for longer periods of time but nothing changed .I dont now what else to try so that i fix the problem.Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by entzo View Post
    Τhanks my friend for the answer.I changed intervals for longer periods of time but nothing changed .I dont now what else to try so that i fix the problem.Thanks
    Did you try to respring or reboot?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to stlwkr For This Useful Post:

entzo (2011-02-24)

Ok I know this might be annoying but I just got the iphone 4 and i jailbroke it and downloaded the buuf hd theme and i have no idea how to get the wallpaper to work, and I can't read the read me because I have no idea what kind of file it is, can someone help me???

Did you try to respring or reboot?
    ι just respring .I will reboot also and im coming back .Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mimiosusume View Post
    Ok I know this might be annoying but I just got the iphone 4 and i jailbroke it and downloaded the buuf hd theme and i have no idea how to get the wallpaper to work, and I can't read the read me because I have no idea what kind of file it is, can someone help me???
    Hello

The theme in the first page (Buuf HD II) did not have animated weather wallpapers. If you want the Flip Clock with weather wallpapers, you have to make a donation with PayPal to Doreen (her PayPal is in the first page).
    If you want some icons buufed, ask in this forum and Stereo89 will make them for you when he has time (if you want to make a donation, because it also works on this theme with Doreen, her PayPal is in the first page too).
    Do not forget to read the forum (i know 320 pages is a lot) to understand the function of this theme, but when you understand, is the most beautiful theme i've seen since i discovered Buuf.
    There is also a FAQ which you can download in the first page.
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-02-24 at 12:32 PM.

ι just respring .I will reboot also and im coming back .Thanks
    Νothing .I dont know how to fix it.Please help

hey guys some info please.
    donwloaded the mediafire link and looking for Gift Wallpaper.png so to put it through itunes as wallpaper...
    Cant find it anywhere...
    Any guidance??
    Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by mimiosusume View Post
    Did you download the app ifile from Cydia aswell?

i am using i-funbox that i find it more useful...
    does it matter? i have also ifile!!

Thanks

Νothing .I dont know how to fix it.Please help
    Maybe someone else can comment on this too because when I shut off my data connection, my weather won't update (because of no connection) but my animations and icon are ok until the next time it updates or I turn the data back on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    Did you download the app ifile from Cydia aswell?
    I have i-funbox that i am using and have also installed ifile.
    Trying to find the gift wallpaper.png i noticed that neither the icons nor the folders have a name below them.
    Is Buuf supposed to be like that, ie. no name under icons or folders or my mistake?

It's snowing in my phone!! 
    Love it!!
    Thanks Doreen!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Cover View Post
    Trying to find the gift wallpaper.png i noticed that neither the icons nor the folders have a name below them.
    Is Buuf supposed to be like that, ie. no name under icons or folders or my mistake?
    If you need to see the names under the icons then you need to go to winterboard,go to select themes and drag the word "white icon labels"on top of the buuf theme you selected

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jj2345 For This Useful Post:

Cover (2011-02-24)

If you need to see the names under the icons then you need to go to winterboard,go to select themes and drag the word "white icon labels"on top of the buuf theme you selected
    Alright, i did that and thank you a million.

Now concerning the gift wallpaper.png that i cannot find?
    Its nowhere...

Noticed I have white icon labels on top the buuf 4.2.1 theme.well add it on top your buuf theme to get labels them respring
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Alright, i did that and thank you a million.

Now concerning the gift wallpaper.png that i cannot find?
    Its nowhere...
    On that one I can't help.I downloaded it the other day,it opens up iTunes then nothing shows up.I don't understand

On that one I can't help.I downloaded it the other day,it opens up iTunes then nothing shows up.I don't understand
    Sorry but i did not understand. You downloaded it the other day and it opens itunes....

I am missing the .png wallpaper, therefore it is black with BUUF icons. Is there or is there not a wallpaper along with Buuf 4 HD II Files because inside the .txt instruction file says to put gift wallpaper.png to itunes bla bla bla...
    But i cant find the .png file!!!

Thanks

@Cover

Hello

Look in your theme the file "Info.plist", he will remove the names of applications, folders and the dock. Rename it "Info_off.plist" and the name reappears.
    For the Gift wallpaper, he was in the old free theme before the update.
    It's this file you want ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -gift-wallpaper.png  

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Cover (2011-02-24)

Page 240 of 492 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast