Page 239 of 492 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,780 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #4761
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by swinger360 View Post
    Those images above are the "in call" images but the facetime one is not named correctly...thus it doesn't show up themed
    The FaceTime is the image in the middle on the top row? How is it named? Is it ~iphone.png? Or @2x.png?

  2. #4762
    Nobody knows what it is called so far...that's the problem. If I knew the name...it's easy...but I don't think that people extracted it yet. iFile doesn't show it either so it may be hidden.

  3. #4763
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by swinger360 View Post
    Nobody knows what it is called so far...that's the problem. If I knew the name...it's easy...but I don't think that people extracted it yet. iFile doesn't show it either so it may be hidden.
    Ok well I cant help you. But I'm sure Doreen will try when she has the time. I'm sorry.

  4. #4764
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    @luluv

    The icons notifications are in the theme "Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo.theme/Bundles/..."
    and here you have your plugins with the icons.
    10x, but
    1. The folder names insaid the bundles are not the same as the one in the //Library/LockInfo. ( I have the latest version of lockinfo).

    2. I do not have a new theme under //Library/LockInfo/Themes
    I have added: //Library/LockInfo/Themes/Buuf
    with all of the files/folders rellvent from the path that you have mentiond:
    //Library/LockInfo/Themes/Buuf/Bundles
    //Library/LockInfo/Themes/Buuf/Weather
    //Library/LockInfo/Themes/Buuf/LockBackground.html
    //Library/LockInfo/Themes/Buuf/[email protected]
    //Library/LockInfo/Themes/Buuf/[email protected]_Alt.png
    I even try to change the folder names of the plugins to mach the original lockinfo ones, from:
    com.ashman.lockinfo.CalendarPlugin
    to:
    com.ashman.lockinfo.CalendarPlugin.bundle

    and still nothind, no change in the lockscreen and no new theme at "themes" under "lockinfo"

    any idea?
    Last edited by luluv; 2011-02-23 at 07:56 AM.

  5. #4765
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by luluv View Post
    10x, but
    1. The folder names insaid the bundles are not the same as the one in the //Library/LockInfo. ( I have the latest version of lockinfo).

    2. I do not have a new theme under //Library/LockInfo/Themes
    I have added: //Library/LockInfo/Themes/Buuf
    with all of the files/folders rellvent from the path that you have mentiond:
    //Library/LockInfo/Themes/Buuf/Bundles
    //Library/LockInfo/Themes/Buuf/Weather
    //Library/LockInfo/Themes/Buuf/LockBackground.html
    //Library/LockInfo/Themes/Buuf/[email protected]
    //Library/LockInfo/Themes/Buuf/[email protected]_Alt.png
    I even try to change the folder names of the plugins to mach the original lockinfo ones, from:
    com.ashman.lockinfo.CalendarPlugin
    to:
    com.ashman.lockinfo.CalendarPlugin.bundle

    and still nothind, no change in the lockscreen and no new theme at "themes" under "lockinfo"

    any idea?
    What are you using to ssh?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

    luluv (2011-02-23)

  7. #4766
    I use IfunBox (I have windows)

  8. #4767
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    To find the icons you need to go to var/stash/themes/lockinfo. The is no the inside lockinfo, lockinfo is the theme.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

    luluv (2011-02-23)

  10. #4768
    @Junebug916
    10x alot for your help

    this is what I have there:
    //var/stash/Applications.vPWTUC
    //var/stash/Ringtones.c6Yt4J
    //var/stash/Themes.4UKK7B
    //var/stash/Themes.OwsvBv
    //var/stash/Themes.Vaas1u
    //var/stash/Themes.tdma59
    //var/stash/Wallpaper.Ls9K6Y
    //var/stash/include.kYMEHP
    //var/stash/libexec.FsggDR
    //var/stash/pam.KimZTr
    //var/stash/share.vm02h1

    when I enter to: //var/stash/Themes.OwsvBv
    I get:
    //var/stash/Themes.OwsvBv/1 Buuf WFC Animation.theme
    //var/stash/Themes.OwsvBv/2 Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo.theme
    //var/stash/Themes.OwsvBv/3 Buuf WFC.theme
    //var/stash/Themes.OwsvBv/Buuf 4 HD Keyboard.theme
    //var/stash/Themes.OwsvBv/Buuf HD II.theme
    //var/stash/Themes.OwsvBv/Shlomi.theme
    //var/stash/Themes.OwsvBv/True Transparent Folder Icons v1.1.theme

    (the same as if I go to library/theme)
    this is the only relavent place. all the files and icons are there, just as I have downloaded theme. But still there in no change on the notifications

  11. #4769
    Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Ok you have to many files and they are not numbered right. Your winterboard should look something like this.

    thanks my friend .I cant change the lockscreen with an other picture of the same theme .Please help how to change it.Thanks

  12. #4770
    iPhoneaholic Scarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Geneva - Switzerland
    Posts
    361
    Thanks
    1,281
    Thanked 428 Times in 234 Posts

    @entzo

    Hello, look on page 300 post #4500 for the wallpaper of your LockScreen. Otherwise, there's a wonderful FAQ on the first page.

    @Nandoche

    Hi, try to rename it as i've told you before, otherwise i have no other solutions.:

    @Jj2345

    Hello, have you download "weathericon" from Cydia? If it is, in the settings you must change the original weatherapp icon.
    Otherwise, "Bundles/com.apple.weather/... and rename you icon :
    to "[email protected]" from "[email protected]". Tell me if it work...

    @luluv

    Hi, normally you do not have to change anything, you gotta put the new LockInfo in "var/stash/themes/...". It replaces the theme No. 2 that you had before.
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-02-23 at 01:45 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

    luluv (2011-02-23)

  14. #4771
    @Junebug916 & Scarch

    Thank you for your help

  15. #4772
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    @entzo

    Hello, look on page 300 post #4500 for the wallpaper of your LockScreen. Otherwise, there's a wonderful FAQ on the first page.

    @Nandoche

    Hi, try to rename it as i've told you before, otherwise i have no other solutions.:

    @Jj2345

    Hello, have you download "weathericon" from Cydia? If it is, in the settings you must change the original weatherapp icon.

    @luluv

    Hi, normally you do not have to change anything, you gotta put the new LockInfo in "var/stash/themes/...". It replaces the theme No. 2 that you had before.
    sorry ihave the following folders in winterboard please tell me what folders i must check in winterboard and which order


    ihave

    1 buuf WFC Animation
    1 buuf WFC Ani lockinfo
    2 buuf flip clock
    2 buuf flip clock lockinfo
    3 buuf WFC
    again the same Folder 3 buuf WFC(i renamed it in 3buuf WFC1)
    And free cydia theme BUUF HD

    thanks

  16. #4773
    @ scarch
    Whatever is was you told me,it worked I renamed a few things and it just worked.if you hadn't said what you said I wouldve never got it to change
    Thanks alot man!!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jj2345 For This Useful Post:

    Scarch (2011-02-23)

  18. #4774
    just dock:
    hope you like

    @Stereo89, can you add some cracks like cracked stone to this dock ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dock.png  

  19. #4775
    hallo .In the theme when you close the data or wifi after some minutes the temperature ,humibity of the city and the icon(for example cloud)stops working.How can we fix this so that the temperature and the icon stays there (of course the same) until i put the data on again .Thanks

  20. #4776
    iPhone? More like MyPhone helenkeleronyay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MN, USA
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 38 Times in 29 Posts

    Could someone please buuf these app icons like the one attached:

    Gmail
    NBA Jam
    Oregon Trail
    Wackyland's Boss

    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by helenkeleronyay; 2011-03-07 at 10:11 PM. Reason: add stuff

  21. #4777
    has there been a fix for the bitesms notifcation in landscape mode where it becomes unthemed when you get a bitesms popup and turn it sideways?

    also request for tiny wings icon.

    Last edited by coupey; 2011-02-23 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. #4778
    Green Apple stlwkr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    N.W. Indiana
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by entzo View Post
    hallo .In the theme when you close the data or wifi after some minutes the temperature ,humibity of the city and the icon(for example cloud)stops working.How can we fix this so that the temperature and the icon stays there (of course the same) until i put the data on again .Thanks
    Your weather is trying to update and can't because you've turned off your data or wifi connection so at that point nothing will show up (I just tried it and that's what happened for me too). Try setting your update intervals for longer periods of time. For example set your update interval to 60 (minutes), then your weather will refresh and your animations will work until it tries to update again 60 minutes later or it should update when you turn your data back on, what ever one happens first. I hope this helps, let me know how it works.

    Quote Originally Posted by coupey View Post
    has there been a fix for the bitesms notifcation in landscape mode where it becomes unthemed when you get a bitesms popup and turn it sideways?

    also request for tiny wings icon.

    I started looking into it a little while ago, I'm going to need some time. I found a few png files in the bytesms app folder I was going to try to change around. But right now I can't keep my eyes open. I'll have more time to look at it this weekend. Have a good day!
    Last edited by stlwkr; 2011-02-23 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to stlwkr For This Useful Post:

    entzo (2011-02-24)

  24. #4779
    cool,thank you!

  25. #4780
    Yeah I've been looking for the buuf
    NBAJAM,CAPITAL ONE BANK and
    SQUARE
    Please ladies and gents I need these apps to be buufed!!! :-)

Page 239 of 492 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •