Page 238 of 492 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,760 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #4741
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by luluv View Post
    @Junebug916
    thanks
    I use ifunbox (Windows 7, Ipone4, IOS 4.2.1)
    Do I need to manualy SSH the com.-----.plugin directories to the phone? not just to put theme as a theme?
    10x again for your help
    First you need to go look and see which notification icons you have and see what they are named

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

    luluv (2011-02-23)

  3. #4742
    hi .How do we change the lockscreen with a difrent picture of the same theme .Which file can i find lockscreen?thanks

  4. #4743
    i think its the lockinfo notifications one!

  5. #4744
    i want to find the lockscreen of the theme.Which folder is it in(buuf animated weather)?thanks

  6. #4745
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Barranquilla/Colombia
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    @Scarch
    I'm referring to DeviceLockKeypad.png the one in com.apple.springboard


    Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Dont be sad, smile to life

  7. #4746
    where is that which folder ihave
    1 buuf wfc animated theme
    2 buuf flip clock
    3 buuf wfc
    4 buuf hd
    5 buuf wfc ani lockinfo
    6 buuf flip clock info
    7 buuf wfc
    8 bundles
    9 buuf flip clock lock info
    10 blank
    11 buuf
    12 buuf transparent
    where is the lockbackground photo

  8. #4747
    Hi folks!!
    For some reason I just can't get my weather app buuf.I tried everything I've look throughout this whole thread 4 times and nothing.is this only happening to me?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  9. #4748
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by entzo View Post
    where is that which folder ihave
    1 buuf wfc animated theme
    2 buuf flip clock
    3 buuf wfc
    4 buuf hd
    5 buuf wfc ani lockinfo
    6 buuf flip clock info
    7 buuf wfc
    8 bundles
    9 buuf flip clock lock info
    10 blank
    11 buuf
    12 buuf transparent
    where is the lockbackground photo
    Ok you have to many files and they are not numbered right. Your winterboard should look something like this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  10. #4749
    Hi all - I'm a total noob trying to install the Buuf Animated Weather Flip Clock LockInfo theme Doreen just sent me. I emailed Doreen but figured someone on here would be able to answer...

    Very basic question:
    The instructions in the Readme say to change the location in the locationhere.js file - but when I select that file through iFile on my iphone I can only view it with 'Text Viewer' - I can't write to the file but only read it. Is there a text editor app or something I should install first so I'll be able to modify the file?
    Or am I totally missing something???

    Thanks for your help!

  11. #4750
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild1979 View Post
    Hi all - I'm a total noob trying to install the Buuf Animated Weather Flip Clock LockInfo theme Doreen just sent me. I emailed Doreen but figured someone on here would be able to answer...

    Very basic question:
    The instructions in the Readme say to change the location in the locationhere.js file - but when I select that file through iFile on my iphone I can only view it with 'Text Viewer' - I can't write to the file but only read it. Is there a text editor app or something I should install first so I'll be able to modify the file?
    Or am I totally missing something???

    Thanks for your help!


    Hi the text viewer is fine to edit. Once you open it it the upper left hand there should be an edit button click that and edit then hit done.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  12. #4751
    lol wow i'm dumb...thanks!
    I promise to learn quickly

  13. #4752
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild1979 View Post
    lol wow i'm dumb...thanks!
    I promise to learn quickly
    Hey when it come to theming no one who's just starting is dumb!! Believe me I am not the best I'm still learning my self!! I just happened to start learning Buuf first!! I'm now working on a complete GUI in purple and green!! And i really mean complete, I'm working on Modmyi buttons right now!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  14. #4753
    awesome - can't wait to see it!

  15. #4754
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Well I'll probably post pics but I can't redistribute to any one with out a whole bunch of permission from alot of people!!

  16. #4755
    that's what i meant - share the pics when you're done good luck!

  17. #4756
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Thank you! I just had to put that out there. Hey if you need any more help feel free to pm me and I'll do my best to help you ok??

  18. #4757
    com.apple.mobilephone

    But the facetime one is not correct. I need to know what the name is in 4.2.1 and where it goes to theme it. With all the others in this folder...I'm assuming there but...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -addcall-2x.png   -contacts-2x.png   -facetime-2x.png   -hold-2x.png   -dialer-2x.png   -swap-2x.png   -speaker-2x.png   -route-2x.png  

    -mute-2x.png   -merge-2x.png  

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swinger360 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-02-26), luluv (2011-02-23), Maimoudaki (2011-02-23), Scarch (2011-02-23)

  20. #4758
    just donated to doreen for the flip clock and dialer, cant wait, thanks in advance!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to coupey For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-02-26)

  22. #4759
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by swinger360 View Post
    com.apple.mobilephone

    But the facetime one is not correct. I need to know what the name is in 4.2.1 and where it goes to theme it. With all the others in this folder...I'm assuming there but...
    Hi I'm on an iPod touch so I don't know much about the phone part, but if you explain a little more I can try to help you

  23. #4760
    Those images above are the "in call" images but the facetime one is not named correctly...thus it doesn't show up themed

Page 238 of 492 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •