Page 235 of 492 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by syookhong View Post
    Hi guys,

Anyone can help me out with this?

theres a giants question mark on my lockscreen and the whole thing looks really weird T.T
    I think that's because you haven't entered you zip code and woeid right

mmmm yea, i think i did the Woeid in the wrong place because i couldn't find the "weather" folder in my directory......

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

mmmm yea, i think i did the Woeid in the wrong place because i couldn't find the "weather" folder in my directory......
    Hey did you get it fixed??

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok Doreen after resizeing and recoloring those images this is what I have now!! I still have the main ones untouched.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

luluv (2011-02-22)

Quote Originally Posted by LeathaFace View Post
    Quick question was/is there a image I'm missing for the alert pop up (when receiving a text) in landscape mode?

When I receive a text (via bitesms) the pop up is skinned correctly but if/when I turn it landscape the image goes stock.

Did I oversee it or has it not been themed for landscape (referring to the alert pop up)
    same thing here
    notice that today.. on the popup alert and the whole stuff, included the answer window...someone else notice that?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey i got a problem the multitasking iPod do not get theme do anyone knows why?
    I have a IPod Touch 4G IOS 4.2.1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Dont be sad, smile to life

Quote Originally Posted by fujinkiller View Post
    Is there anyway to get the animated weather on the lockscreen with lockinfo notifications and the flip clock?
    I looked at the FAQ and it didn't help much with the ordering in order to get the animations on the lock screen...

Also, can I get these icons?
    Both Ventafone and MyCoke are discontinued free apps... let me know if you want me to link you to em.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pageonce-2x_2.png   -ventafone-2x.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fujinkiller View Post
    I looked at the FAQ and it didn't help much with the ordering in order to get the animations on the lock screen...

Also, can I get these icons?
    Both Ventafone and MyCoke are discontinued free apps... let me know if you want me to link you to em.
    I don't think the lockscreen is animated.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

fujinkiller (2011-02-22)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Nope for the LockInfo this is the setup:

1 Buuf WFC Ani LockInfo
    2 Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo
    3 Buuf WFC.theme

The third file was a file eveyone has already including you from the original Flip Clock theme. I sent out the LockInfo theme as a free gift so they only needed 1 & 2 since 3 Buuf WFC.theme they already had. So simply find the other one named: 3 Buuf WFC.theme from the other Flip Clock files and use it w/ your LockInfo setup. (That theme folder works for "both" setups)

Make sure you read that README.TXT I put in the LockInfo folder veryyy carefully it has it's own setup and the details are in there as well...

And for when you get that LockInfo set up and ask me why the Animation works on the Springboard but not the LockScreen I'm going to beat you to the punch:

The LockInfo Flip Clock is designed to work on both the LockScreen "and" the HomeScreen. The animation is designed to work only on the Homescreen for a variety of reasons but the main reason is I don't want to have people screaming at me cuz the animation will conflict w/ something running on their LockScreens. (alot of ppl use intelliscreen and a medly of other plugins on their LockScreen) when you mix that combo w/ animation it spells disaster! And then you get an incoming call and your slide to unlock will either delay or completely freeze up on you making it hard to unlock your phone quickly.

So once again the Flip Clock will work on both your LockScreen "and" your HomeScreen/Springboard "but" I've got the animation only set to run on your Homescreen along w/ your Flip Clock.

off to bed good night you guys!
    Here is the post Doreen made explaining why no animations on the lock screen hope this helps

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

fujinkiller (2011-02-22)

VERY helpful, thank you!

Default thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    @CybermanBG
    wow - THANKS for this tip!! killer
    and thanks to Doreen and Stereo for all their hard work!

@ NANDOCHE....hey trying delete the springboard caches found here:
    var/mobile/library/caches/there are like four caches starting from 0 to 3 and end in linen something...try deleting them! it workked for me!

Yep, i got it to work now, but a new problem arises As you can see, the default clock overlaps the flip clock...... any idea?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-2-.png  

Yep, i got it to work now, but a new problem arises As you can see, the default clock overlaps the flip clock...... any idea?
    syookhong, you need to get lockscreen clock hide from Cydia.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to d_marzilli For This Useful Post:

syookhong (2011-02-22)

that did the trick! thanks! o and one more question, is the lockscreen background suppose to be animated like the homscreen?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Thanks Mandanga,

I have sorted an alternative solution.

I am now running the lockinfo notification theme, setting it to only show on the lockscreen and disabling it for homescreen and am also running the original flip clock and weather animation. This now shows on all homescreens instead of just the first, however I can live with that.
    Are u able to post the theme names and the order of them no matter how many faqs and posts I read I can't get what u have done to work

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

that did the trick! thanks! o and one more question, is the lockscreen background suppose to be animated like the homscreen?
    I don't think so. Not with the new lockinfo with notifications.

alright thanks guys

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajerazzor View Post
    Are u able to post the theme names and the order of them no matter how many faqs and posts I read I can't get what u have done to work
    No problems ajerazzor,

Winterboard
    1 Buuf WFC Ani Lockinfo
    2 Buuf Flip Clock Lockinfo Notifications
    2 Buuf Flip Clock
    3 Buuf WFC
    Buuf Base Theme of your choice

LockInfo
    Enable Lockscreen, hide Lock Clock in the Layout and make adjustments to position your notifications.
    Disable Homescreen

Hope this helps. Feel free to yell if you need anything else.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    No problems ajerazzor,

Winterboard
    1 Buuf WFC Ani Lockinfo
    2 Buuf Flip Clock Lockinfo Notifications
    2 Buuf Flip Clock
    3 Buuf WFC
    Buuf Base Theme of your choice

LockInfo
    Enable Lockscreen, hide Lock Clock in the Layout and make adjustments to position your notifications.
    Disable Homescreen

Hope this helps. Feel free to yell if you need anything else.
    Thanks sbjtax, i am soooooo close - I have set up the themes in your order and it works all except the lockscreen just shows loading weather, a box for the weather image and there are also no "flip" boxes behind the clock. Any ideas?

I have also managed to get rid of the flip clock on the springboard pages by disabling the
    2 Buuf Flip Clock
    theme (i habe tried it with it on and off to fix the above - no good all that theme does is show on the springboards (but it does it correctly in there....)

[EDIT] - i thought i was close - i had not set the locale in 3 Buuf WFC and thought i had a night wallpaper working - when i changed to my locale (Australia, Adelaide - 1099805 (do i have this right?)) i just end up with what i think is a clear day wallpaper - and the problem with the lockscreen flipclock above

heeelp?
    Last edited by ajerazzor; 2011-02-22 at 01:23 PM.

Page 235 of 492 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast