Page 234 of 492 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,680 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Hi!! Doreen umm I've just noticed but on my lockscreen when I have it on charge the battery doesnt show up?? Is this because of the updated lockinfo??

Quote Originally Posted by cylopeggs View Post
    here is another picture!
    Attachment 507471
    Check out page 287

It only happens at those two places and no whereelse...rest seems to work fine...its just when I am trying to reboot at lockscreen and the camera place!

Quote Originally Posted by cylopeggs View Post
    It only happens at those two places and no whereelse...rest seems to work fine...its just when I am trying to reboot at lockscreen and the camera place!
    That's over my head then. Doreen will have to help you tomorrow after she gets in from work.

Thanks
    Hi! can I request buufed icons for these:
    Sky Burger
    Zombie Cafe
    Instagram
    Last edited by hazel.24; 2011-03-17 at 03:43 AM.

Default por favor :D
    Can I pleasee request a lockscreen widget like this??
    http://htc-phones.net/wp-content/upl...Sense-2.5.jpeg

Also doreen please help me with the popup alert images i posted above

i love you all for your hard work!

@Stereo89
    Thanks a milion man

@Doreen
    Yet again... I have deleted all reinstall the original theme, and now when I tap on the CD cover I get a static line of contiuos notes. is this the normal output? or should thay be animated?

10x to you both again

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Aaaaarghhhh!

Just can't get this working.

I want flip clock and lockinfo notifications on the lockscreen and the flip clock only on the first homepage with nothing on the home pages after that. Am I reading wrong and this is not possible or am I simply missing something.

The closest I can get is a correct lockscreen as above, but I get only lockinfo notifications with no flip clock on the first homepage.

Heeelllppp!!!!

Thanks

Default Widget
    @Stereo

Ciao

Can you change the double frame around the clock digits on this widget. I wish he was straight (una bella cornice quadrata, sempre con le due linee) please?

Grazie
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-03-04 at 10:32 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default animated wallpapers
    Can anyone tell me if the animated wallpapers should be on every springboard page or just the first one with lockinfo only?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swinger360 View Post
    Into the folder com.apple.mobileipod
    Hello

Thank you for the icons, they fit perfectly with the iPod.
    Would you have another icon for the symbol genius ([email protected]), that like the original?

Thx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0164.png  

I think that's a job for Stereo "The Great".
    I'm glad you like the details I've been doing.

Quick question was/is there a image I'm missing for the alert pop up (when receiving a text) in landscape mode?

When I receive a text (via bitesms) the pop up is skinned correctly but if/when I turn it landscape the image goes stock.

Did I oversee it or has it not been themed for landscape (referring to the alert pop up)

Is there anyway to get the animated weather on the lockscreen with lockinfo notifications and the flip clock?

ajerazzor and fujinkiller, you will find that the FAQ on page 1 will answer all of your questions. I would answer your question but I would never be able to articulate the answer any better than the link. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Aaaaarghhhh!

Just can't get this working.

I want flip clock and lockinfo notifications on the lockscreen and the flip clock only on the first homepage with nothing on the home pages after that. Am I reading wrong and this is not possible or am I simply missing something.

The closest I can get is a correct lockscreen as above, but I get only lockinfo notifications with no flip clock on the first homepage.

Heeelllppp!!!!

That's the way it works... go to the FAQ on page one or search in this thread if you want, but that's the way it works... Notifications on Lockscreen or Flip Clock on homescreen...your choice

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandanga For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (2011-02-21)

Hey Stereo! Can you make an "atom" for the player. I used an iTunes icon but I'm sure that you can make a much better alternative.

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mandanga View Post
    That's the way it works... go to the FAQ on page one or search in this thread if you want, but that's the way it works... Notifications on Lockscreen or Flip Clock on homescreen...your choice
    Thanks Mandanga,

I have sorted an alternative solution.

I am now running the lockinfo notification theme, setting it to only show on the lockscreen and disabling it for homescreen and am also running the original flip clock and weather animation. This now shows on all homescreens instead of just the first, however I can live with that.

2 questions:
    Is there a way to use the 5row keyboard with the buuf flipclock/weather themes...if so, how?
    Is there a post that explains how to change or use different fonts within the theme or springboard?
    I have tried installing different fonts thru Cydia, but they do not seem to work...
    Thnx

Hi guys,

Anyone can help me out with this?

theres a giants question mark on my lockscreen and the whole thing looks really weird T.T
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.png  

Page 234 of 492 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast