Page 232 of 492 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,640 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Default hola!!
    hey...I was wondering if I could have a boot logo as well ...could the text say " htc quietly brilliant" instead of buff....
    thanks I love you guys for giving me such an amazing theme!

@stereo 89
    Hi,

Sorry for that (the "battery doctor pro") I've found it.

10Q for the "Faces" icon, but if it is possible can you please make one that is more similer to the original one? (marked in the screen shot).

I know that you have posted a lot on "notes" icons.... but can you please make a buuf version for the one that I have (on the right side of the doc.
    10x in advanced
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ipod-008.png  

So could someone tell me how this is happening?

Opps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

yet another Q....
    I have seen some screenhots of the buufed ipodplayer in the iphone that contain floating musical noats, where can i find them?
    10x

Default Details continued...
    com.apple.springboard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ring-2x.png   -silent-2x-iphone.png   -speaker-2x.png  

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swinger360 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-02-20), Doreen (2011-02-20), luluv (2011-02-20), Scarch (2011-02-21)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Well you could do what I do is go straight to the source:

This directory leads to all your iTunes paid for apps: /var/mobile/Applications

Dig around in those mumbo jumbo folders (since Apple likes to scare everyone away by hiding everything w/ a ton of strange numbers mixed w/ letters) and find the one directory that is your iBooks folder and simply back up your default icon and drop the themed icon in there instead. The icon will be located in iBooks.app folder...
    Thanks Doreen,

I may have to do that. I prefer to keep all my changes in separate theme folders so that I can back them up and reinstall them easily in case of restore/upgrade.

BTW if using iFile it can be changed in the settings so that the application names are shown rather than the strange numbers and letters for your AppStore apps.

sjbtax

PS. After several resprings and a couple of reboots while theming some other icons my iBooks attempt finally took ???????? Must have been an overly dominant cache or something.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-02-20 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fujinkiller View Post
    Opps
    You need to go into LockInfo's settings then Lockscreen/Layout and simply adjust your Position Slider to get the Notifications positioned underneath the Flip Clock to your desired height okay.

Quote Originally Posted by luluv View Post
    yet another Q....
    I have seen some screenhots of the buufed ipodplayer in the iphone that contain floating musical noats, where can i find them?
    10x
    Those are in our Free Buuf HD II Theme that you need to download in the first post of this thread.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-02-20 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

fujinkiller (2011-02-21), luluv (2011-02-20)

possibly a crazy question so please forgive my ignorance....how is the theme name pronounced? Is is like "boof" or "buff" or neither? lol sorry I just always wondered.
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Thanks Doreen,

BTW if using iFile it can be changed in the settings so that the application names are shown rather than the strange numbers and letters for your AppStore apps.

sjbtax
    I wouldn't do that if I were you. hehe

That is not something I did but rather Apple has done and I believe it is some specific code to identify the app through iTunes and the "version num" of the app. So if you change the name of the folder instead of all that mumbo jumbo I am guessing your app will disappear off your springboard.

Quote Originally Posted by LeathaFace View Post
    possibly a crazy question so please forgive my ignorance....how is the theme name pronounced? Is is like "boof" or "buff" or neither? lol sorry I just always wondered.
    "Boof" though I'm not sure how the true creator of Buuf pronounces it since he lives in Jamaica it might sound like a reggae tune for all we know. (which is my fav music)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-02-20 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

LeathaFace (2011-02-21), sjbtax (2011-02-20)

hi
    ive got a little icon list and was hoping you guys can help me out,i cant believe this thread is over 300pgs,WOW!
    but anyways heres my list

iwipecache,light,sims3,UNO,
    NBAJAM,G4,
    MSPOT MUSIC,GPSDRIVE,
    CAPITALONE,SQUARE,
    IMEGAVIDEO and TANGO
    damn this list looks longer than i thought,lol
    Last edited by Jj2345; 2011-02-20 at 09:38 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

I wouldn't do that if I were you. hehe

That is not something I did but rather Apple has done and I believe it is some specific code to identify the app through iTunes and the "version num" of the app. So if you change the name of the folder instead of all that mumbo jumbo I am guessing your app will disappear off your springboard.
    Doreen, all it does is changes the way iFile displays the files. The names stay the same but it displays the app names from internal of the file to make it easier for you.

Guys, cmon dont ignore me plz ((
    How change main ipod touch icon on 4.2.1 ?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lizapop For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (2011-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Doreen, all it does is changes the way iFile displays the files. The names stay the same but it displays the app names from internal of the file to make it easier for you.
    Well then most definitely as long as it does not change the actual directory then I would re-name it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (2011-02-20)

Quote Originally Posted by lizapop View Post
    go to youtube and type in BUUF4 theres a 10min video on how to change your icons,i watched the video about 15 times before i understood what he was talking about.but now ive got it down packed.check it out

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lizapop View Post
    /me ignores lizapop...

Jusss kidding, I've no clue since I am on an iPhone 4 not an ipod touch but maybe June will spot this and jump in and help you since she is on an ipod touch okay. (be patient)

to Doreen

thx, i will wait, like a child waiting for birthday

to Jj2345

Dude, i read a lot of help, faq use search in theme,, dont find anithing for ipod with 4.2.1 -_-

Those are in our Free Buuf HD II Theme that you need to download in the first post of this thread.
    Thanks Doreen,
    but this is the Theme that I have. and stiil no animation on the player it is just skind.

Do I need to change any settings? do I need to install somthing else?
    10x again....

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Yeah lizapop I'm on an iPod touch as well ok I rearranged my springboard so you can easily see the proper icons. Now it's not hard for me to theme icons manually now that I've got the hang of it. Ok I'm assuming your wanting the Buuf icons for those apps right?? Well first make sure that you have an icon for those apps there, the path is var/stash/themes/Buuf 4 hd II/ icons. Next if the icons ARE there then make sure it says the proper name for the app: ex: Photos.png Videos.png Music.png

Now once you have the icon you want to use and it's named right respring and you should be good.

If you do that and it's still not working then pm me and ill try to help you somemore ok??

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

And of corse my dumb butt forgot to add the picture! 

Ok lizapop I just went into my stock Buuf 4 HD II files and there is no included icon for music photos and videos.... So most likely that is your problem, you need to get the age you want to use rename it like I said and place it in the path I directed you to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Page 232 of 492 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast