Page 231 of 492 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,620 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

thanks for the answer Dor
    it's pretty much clear for me now
    I'm buufing my whole phone...when it's done I'll post some SS
    thank both Dor and Stereo for this kick *** theme

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandanga For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-20)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Hey Doreen no need to apologize!! I know how it is believe me!! I live in a house with 6 other people and only one is a baby!! So I know about all kinds of craziness! Lol anyway I'm just glad things are going a little bit better for you!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-20), rock75 (2011-02-19)

Question Lyrics not showing in iPod app
    Hi you all,

First of all, thanks to all the creators/contributors for making this absolutely wonderful theme available to everyone - it's great!

One thing I noticed though - tapping on the cd cover img while playing music (iPod app) doesn't bring up the song lyrics. Just to make sure it wasn't because of some sort of malfunctioning with my iPhone, I disabled the theme in winterboard and, as expected, lyrics did show up. I searched the forum for this and came up with nothing, so I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing in the setup... or am I the first to notice it?

Thanks again!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JGraterol For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-20)

Same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I noticed the same thing..i wish i cud pull up the lyrics with the theme enabled

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Anyone know the correct settings to change the icon for iBooks without using Summerboard mode?

I am using the Bundle com.apple.iBooks and have inserted Icon-iPhone.png and [email protected] but no luck.

Any ideas?

I have confirmed that it works by inserting iBooks.png & [email protected] in the Icons folder but on with Summerboard turned on, which I would prefer not to do as it seems to change other things with my theme.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Anyone know the correct settings to change the icon for iBooks without using Summerboard mode?

I am using the Bundle com.apple.iBooks and have inserted Icon-iPhone.png and [email protected] but no luck.

Any ideas?

I have confirmed that it works by inserting iBooks.png & [email protected] in the Icons folder but on with Summerboard turned on, which I would prefer not to do as it seems to change other things with my theme.
    Well you could do what I do is go straight to the source:

This directory leads to all your iTunes paid for apps: /var/mobile/Applications

Dig around in those mumbo jumbo folders (since Apple likes to scare everyone away by hiding everything w/ a ton of strange numbers mixed w/ letters) and find the one directory that is your iBooks folder and simply back up your default icon and drop the themed icon in there instead. The icon will be located in iBooks.app folder...

Quote Originally Posted by JGraterol View Post
    Hi you all,

First of all, thanks to all the creators/contributors for making this absolutely wonderful theme available to everyone - it's great!

One thing I noticed though - tapping on the cd cover img while playing music (iPod app) doesn't bring up the song lyrics. Just to make sure it wasn't because of some sort of malfunctioning with my iPhone, I disabled the theme in winterboard and, as expected, lyrics did show up. I searched the forum for this and came up with nothing, so I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing in the setup... or am I the first to notice it?

Thanks again!
    I personally never knew you could do that? So you can view lyrics from just tapping on the CD Cover? Is this by default or do you need some kind of Media player plugin to obtain this feature?

At any rate I'll skim the forums and see if there is some kind of fix for those of you that like your lyrics w/ your tunes...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-02-20 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (2011-02-20)

iPhone? More like MyPhone helenkeleronyay's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post

Any ideas?

Try to turn summerboard off/on in winterboard and respring. Keep the name [email protected]
    Last edited by helenkeleronyay; 2011-02-20 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi Doreen - thanks for your reply!

That behavior is standard in iOS 4.x, only that Apple doesn't do a very good job at documenting it (guess you'd expect that, uh...) - I actually stumbled upon it googling for something else.

Guess there must be some kind of .png that acts as a layer to show the lyrics, and if so it would be missing in the theme... Just a theory!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JGraterol For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-20)

anyone know where is the location to change 3g/wifi/data logo on the status bar ?

also is there any buuf icon for these ? thanks.

Thanks

I finally got around to installing Stereo's Animated Boot Logo that he posted a few pages back for everyone. But I see a problem, so for those that are using it, you will need to duplicate the set of images he posted about 2-3 times and then re-number the other two new sets (keeping the numbers in ascending order okay)

The Animated Logo app from Cydia apparently will only play out the frames (1) time (another words it doesn't loop) so if you don't have enough frames you will get a very short animation during boot up. Therefore you need to simply duplicate the set of frames he posted for you guys a few pages back okay.

Stereo "Thank you!" Veryyyy cool...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-02-20 at 04:34 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

manji1 (2011-02-20)

@LuvLuv - In Cydia its called True Transparent Folders. Check it out and let me know.

I had to post here because your settings for ModMyi blocks users from sending YOU email.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

luluv (2011-02-20)

Default Details
    More for the com.apple.mobileipod folder in bundles. This time it's for the cover flow controls. I made them slightly transparent like the stock buttons but kept the colors...it looks nicer
    Attached Images Attached Images    

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swinger360 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-20), luluv (2011-02-20), Scarch (2011-02-20)

Quote Originally Posted by swinger360 View Post
    Into the folder com.apple.mobileipod
    The noartplaceholder was posted before by someone else but I included it in case anyone missed it in the 300 plus pages.
    Here are my, tell me what you think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -autorep2.png   -rep2.png   -repeat1.png   -shuf2.png  

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrQfish For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-20), luluv (2011-02-20)

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    @LuvLuv - In Cydia its called True Transparent Folders. Check it out and let me know.

I had to post here because your settings for ModMyi blocks users from sending YOU email.
    @SeptemberC
    10x for your help
    I have D/L sevarel "tranparent folders" from cydia, none of them seems to work ( I have Iphone4, IOS 4.2.1)

@Doreen
    10x for all of your help, here and on the E-mail, as a metter of a fact the word "thanks" is not sutabele fo you
    10x 10x 10x Doreen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrQfish View Post
    Here are my, tell me what you think.
    Looks great! And the more diff flavors avail the better I say...

Quote Originally Posted by luluv View Post
    @Doreen
    10x for all of your help, here and on the E-mail, as a metter of a fact the word "thanks" is not sutabele fo you
    10x 10x 10x Doreen
    You're very welcome, welcome, welcome! hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-02-20 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

luluv (2011-02-20)

LuvLuv- did you find "True Transparent folders"? I am on same phone and iOS as you and it works

27. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

luluv (2011-02-20)

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    LuvLuv- did you find "True Transparent folders"? I am on same phone and iOS as you and it works
    10Q 10Q 10Q
    Yore the best it's working now!!!
    and before I'll forget....
    Thank you

Default Apple TV
    Hey Stereo, how about 1st and 2nd generation Apple TV icons?
    (If they aren't there already)

I am very sorry. But could you tell me a little detail ...
    My iPod touch 4g with 4.2.1, in fact, all but everything in the theme Buuf perfect, but here are three icons did not get changed. In the screenshot they are left on the dock. I beg you to help them change, they are very much spoil the picture

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@luluv

Battery Doctor already exists! (a few pages ago)

Faces

@manji1

Hearts, Hook World, Super Quick Hook

@swinger360

Apple Tv

@Doreen

Hellooooo!!!
    I am glad that you liked the boot logo!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -faces.png   -hearts.png   -hookworld.png   -superquickhook.png   -appletv.png   -appletv1.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-02-20), Doreen (2011-02-20), luluv (2011-02-20), manji1 (2011-02-20), Scarch (2011-02-21), swinger360 (2011-02-20)

Page 231 of 492 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast