Page 230 of 492 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,600 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks

Default @stereo
    Icon request for stereo
    Hearts
    Hook World
    Super Quick Hook
    Wow, those hook games are fun
    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -heartspremium225-2x.png   -hookworld-2x.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default LockScreen and HomeScreen
    @Scarch & Doreen
    10x for your help my LockScreen if up and running now (with notifications), but, whan I try to duplicate it (in order to see the flip clock also in my HomeScreen (with the animation) the flip clock dose not work!!
    there is a new screen (with the notifications from the LockScreen), but without the flip clock...
    what am I doing wrong know?
    Please advaice

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Ok after all kinds of hoo haa I finally got the clock and the animation to work one one page with perpagehtml!! I don't have the wallpaper working but that's ok cause I love this Zelda wallpaper!! What do y'all think?? Doreens weather theme is awesome and it goes very well with this wallpaper!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

When I install the icons for the camera, photos and maps are still stock How do I fix this?

Thanks

@luluv

Your settings are correct. With your version it works like that. No Flip Clock on your first page of your springboard (only on your LockScreen whit notifications).
    Asks Doreen the version with the Flip Clock on LockScreen and Homescreen.

@Mandanga

Hello

No animated weather wallpapers on your LockScreen, otherwise you have some trouble for answering or unlock your phone.
    No statusbar icons in this theme (for now...), slap "Buuf" in cydia and you will find your happiness in differently theme.
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-02-19 at 04:34 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

luluv (2011-02-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    @luluv

Your settings are correct. With your version it works like that. No Flip Clock on your first page of your springboard (only on your LockScreen whit notifications).
    Asks Doreen the version with the Flip Clock on LockScreen and Homescreen.

@Mandanga

Hello

No animated weather wallpapers on your LockScreen, otherwise you have some trouble for answering.
    No statusbar icons in this theme (for now...), slap "Buuf" in cydia and you will find your happiness in differently theme.
    @Scarch
    10x for all your help

Default Details
    As with most of us on this thread...we love Buuf! Here are a few separate posts so that you make sure these go into the right places. Into com.apple.mobilemail
    Last edited by swinger360; 2011-02-19 at 05:02 PM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swinger360 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-19), luluv (2011-02-20), Scarch (2011-02-20), voodoochild1979 (2011-02-24)

Default Details
    Into the folder com.apple.mobilemail.settings placd the following.
    The first is just a screenshot to show the final results.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swinger360 For This Useful Post:

luluv (2011-02-20), voodoochild1979 (2011-02-24)

Default Details
    Into the folder com.apple.mobileipod
    The noartplaceholder was posted before by someone else but I included it in case anyone missed it in the 300 plus pages.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -noartplaceholder-2x.png  

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swinger360 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-19), Scarch (2011-02-20), voodoochild1979 (2011-02-24)

Default Details
    Into the folder com.apple.MediaPlayer

These are for the AirPlay graphics
    Last edited by swinger360; 2011-02-19 at 04:55 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to swinger360 For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-02-20)

Default Details
    This is the only thing that I'm not happy about. This graphic isn't available for HD so it look s a little choppy...not bad...just not great.
    Pick one and it goes into the folder com.apple.UIKit It shows up as an unread mail.
    Last edited by swinger360; 2011-02-19 at 05:03 PM.

Default Details
    com.apple.AccountSettings
    This will show up in "settings".
    Last edited by swinger360; 2011-02-19 at 05:05 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swinger360 View Post
    Into the folder com.apple.mobileipod
    The noartplaceholder was posted before by someone else but I included it in case anyone missed it in the 300 plus pages.
    Great additions to the theme! "Thank you" me and Stereo have been busy so we have missed a few icons here and there in our free theme so you providing these additions to the free theme I am sure everyone will appreciate. Or sometimes even ppl want different icons to add and replace (everyone has diff taste and that is what theming is all about)

Anyways, thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    See?? They are way big!!

(sorry for the double post)
    June I am still puzzled by that can you please redownload the Free theme again and just use only this version that is posted in my first post of this thread and tell me if the Media Player still looks the same. (keep in mind I updated the free theme to accommodate only the latest OS 4.2.1 I cannot accomodate all the last 3 OS right now)

Quote Originally Posted by looneygirl View Post
    This week is going to be raining alot where I am. Can wait!!!!! Lol lol.

Doea this theme show the rain if it's night?
    Yup if it's raining day or night you will not only see rain on your screen you will see the windshield wiper as well...

Quote Originally Posted by manji1 View Post
    I learned from watching the video Bababooey made. It can be found here
    YouTube - iPhone 4 themeing in HD BUUF4
    It goes a little fast in some places but if you watch it a few times and pay attention you will pick up how it's done. It is super easy when you get the hang of it.
    Yes Bababooey's vid is excellent for those still on 4.0 OS but if you have jumped to 4.2 you no longer need bundles just simply create a folder named "Icons" in your main theme folder (no matter who's theme you are using his or ours) then you just toss two of the same 128x128 icons into the folder one will be for example for the Note app. like this: Note.png and the other [email protected]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-02-19 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

Can anyone explain the difference of using the folders "folders" and "bundles" inside the main theme folder?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mandanga View Post
    hello!
    Sorry if i'm beatin a dead horse, but I've been searching in this thread but 306 pages is a lot of info...
    I've donate ([email protected]) and receive successfully the "Buff Animated WFC", "Buff Flip Clock Lockinfo" and the "Buff Flip Clock LockInfo notifications"

I'm running an iPhone 4 FW 4.2.1, I've installed the LockInfo no notifications theme and it works perfectly except that the Lockscreen doesn't show any wallpaper and, of course, no notifications from LockInfo... so, cuz I'm been using lockinfo before I've tried de "notifications" theme and it goes perfect on lockscreen but dont show the FlipCLock on homescreen...as far as I know is that it works, right? or is there any update or something?

another question: the "3 WFC theme" doesn't carry any GUI, right? cuz I copy/paste the GUI from the free theme to that to make it work...
    and, where can I find the buufed for the status bar icons??

thanks a lot in advance!

cheers
    I apologize for some of the confusion it's just I've been bogged down w/ some personal things and I am feeling a bit better now so I will try to do some catching up. The main thing I see that is causing the most confusion is my Lockinfo theme. So I will try to clear things up once again.

1. My theme that says: Buuf Animated Weather Flip Clock files. (This theme is my original theme it will not work on your lock screen but only on your Springboard/Homescreen and also on all pages of your Homescreen) However the good thing about this one is that the Animations will fall "ontop" of the Flip Clock

2. My theme that says: Buuf Animated Weather Flip Clock LockInfo files. (This theme was a Free update it will work on "both" your LockScreen and your Springboard/Homescreen as well as on the first page "ONLY" meaning you can have all your other pages of your Homescreen for icons only w/o the Flip Clock okay) So alot of good reasons to like this version better "but" due to LockInfo the Animations are forced to display "behind" the Flip Clock okay.

3. My theme that says: New Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo Theme now w/ full notifications support (This theme was another Free update and will only work on your Lockscreen not the Springboard/Homescreen okay. It will allow full support for all incoming Lockinfo plugin notifications) It will not work for both the LS and HS so if you want that you need to use the theme I mentiioned in #2. above)

FAQ - Okay now this is for the "Help! Help! Help! How do I get the Flip Clock to appear on the first page "ONLY" of my Homescreen so that I can use my other screens for icons only!"

1. Go into the iPhone's default settings.

2. Go into your LockInfo settings.

3. Go into Lockscreen and "enable" go into "Layout" enable both "Hide Lock Clock" and also "Hide Lock Slider" under "Position" move the slider all the way to the left. Set "fade on Unlock" to off, Set "Reset Visibility" to on.

4. Go into Homescreen and "enable" set "Page Indicator" to off, Set "Existing First Page" to off. Adjust the slider to your pref on the bottom.

-----------------------------------------

Question: "Help! Help! Help! How do I get the Animations and Wallpapers to play on both my Lockscreen and my Homescreen!?

Answer: You don't! I have this set up to only display the Animated Weather along w/ the Automatically changing weather wallpapers for the "HomeScreen only" but the Flip Clock will work on Both okay.

Why!?: Cause I've got enough "Help me! Help me! Help me!" emails for a life time and I don't need to double that w/ "Hey why is my Lockscreen freezing up on me now when I get an incoming call and I go to unlock my phone!?"
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-02-19 at 09:07 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-02-20)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Ok Doreen I do have the updated version of the free Buuf and I'm on 4.2 I think it's cause I'm on an iPod touch. Because it's made for the iPhone 4. It's the same thing as the icons. It's ok I can resize them I just need to know the right size first!!

Thanks

Ahhh so there's the issue I thought you were on an iP4. hehe

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

It's ok I've said it a couple of times but stuff gets lost when its mixed with other stuff!!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-19)

Thanks

Sorry please except my apology June you prob have mentioned it a few times (I've just been going through some crazy stuff lately and not been able to give anything decent attention)

The reason I keep trying to answer everyones repeat questions is cuz I know we all tend to overlook what is right in front of our face. (including me obviously!) hehe

Page 230 of 492 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast