Page 227 of 492 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mayday32 View Post
    First, total jailbreak n00b here. All I can say is wow. I just recently jailbroke my iphone 4 and came across the Buuf4 theme on Cydia, thought it was cool and installed it. I had no idea what I was in for. I had never heard of Buuf and obviously I was missing the boat. I love the style and how everyone here has brought along their favorite old icons to complement new ones being made everyday it seems. You can definitely feel how passionate everyone is about making this as perfect as possible. Everybody seems so knowledgeable here so hopefully I can get my problem straightened out.

I was able to follow the video on YouTube of how to use the extra included icons to customize some apps through iFile, but my camera and photo icons are still the original stock apple ones and stick out like a sore thumb. I have tried going thru all the tips and info here and on the FAQ that I could but damn, thats a LOT of posts and info that got my head spinning. I have tried as many things as I understood here but to no avail. So I'm hoping that I just missed something simple and its a quick fix. And i dropped in the HD pack from page 1 if that makes a difference. And just in case it matters, I used Greenpois0n to JB. Thanks for any and all help. Just in case anyone is feeling generous how do I also install the "trays" to replace my folders for apps? Thanks a million for any and all advide.
    Hello

The theme you've downloaded on Cydia (Buuf4), works with the iphone 4 firmware 4/4.1.
    In 4.2.1 some files were renamed, looks at the theme on the first page (for 4.2.1), and you will see the differences.
    Otherwise look on page 294 post #4409 for the camera and photo icons, and tell me if it works.

Perhaps you should contact the author of your theme (Bababooey13) for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by ajerazzor View Post
    Thanks for that - I will give it a go - however you havent referenced the flipclock with notifications theme - the updates that doreen put in - do i not need this? do i need any of the updates - maybe thats where its coming unstuck?

Do the weather wallpapers change for all springboards or is it just for the homescreen (that I dont want to use)?
    I do not quite understand what you want (I translate with google).

You do not want the weather wallpapers whit the dock and statusbar incorporated (day, night, and the different figure...) on your springboard?
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-02-16 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-18), mayday32 (2011-02-17)

lockinfo do not want to work for me + when ever i open a folder I am getting my old wallpaper??

I have restarted to read this thred from post #1 I am now on page 129 and still have not found any salution for my problames...

can someone please help out?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luluv View Post
    lockinfo do not want to work for me + when ever i open a folder I am getting my old wallpaper??

I have restarted to read this thred from post #1 I am now on page 129 and still have not found any salution for my problames...

can someone please help out?
    Activates the plugins you want in the LockInfo settings.
    Example: LockInfo/Plugins/Calendar/Visibility/LockScreen
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-02-16 at 06:30 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-18), luluv (2011-02-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    activates the plugins you want in the LockInfo settings.
    Example: LockInfo/plugins/calendar/visibility/LockScreen
    Hi and thx for the help
    the lockinfo is working now but in chaos...
    the calander and favorits data is on the flip clock and noting I do seems to change their place.

My other problum is, when I open a foledr the wallpaper rollback to my originall wallpapar, and when i close the folder it returns to the buuf one...
    plz help

P.s - sorry in advanced for my English...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luluv View Post
    Hi and thx for the help
    the lockinfo is working now but in chaos...
    the calander and favorits data is on the flip clock and noting I do seems to change their place.

My other problum is, when I open a foledr the wallpaper rollback to my originall wallpapar, and when i close the folder it returns to the buuf one...
    plz help

P.s - sorry in advanced for my English...
    LockInfo/LockScreen/Layout and moves the cursor to the right to get the notifications under the clock.
    For your folder, i do not understand. You speak of the wallpapes that appears when you open a folder on springboard ?
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-02-16 at 06:31 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-18), luluv (2011-02-16)

Scarch, I think I understand Luluv's question because I have the same thing happening. When I open a folder I see the folder's contents with the folder's background (which can be modified through folderenhancer) but behind the folder is another background wallpaper. Notice my bg on the screenshot I provided of a sample folder. Hope this helps Luluv...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sample.png  

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d_marzilli For This Useful Post:

luluv (2011-02-16), Scarch (2011-02-16)

Stereo, can I bother you for a couple of icons? Tweetdeck and Ambiance? I know you've done Ambiance already but it is a bit out of place with the other icons. Can you make it more Buufy? Sorry for my whining....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ambiance.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

thanks for great theme. I have two problems, 1st i switced dock1 to dock and it is not working (case sensitive) , i tried another dock and it was not working too and second problem is that dialer and calculator themes didn't changed

thanks

Thanks

Has anyone figured out in 4.2.1 what they renamed the icon that comes when you change your phone to vibrate? I have all of my sounds themed but when I put my phone to vibrate I still get the original icon of the bell with the slash through it. Currently mine is in com.apple.springboard and named [email protected] but still doesn't come up when I set my phone to vibrate.
    thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by invader7 View Post
    thanks for great theme. I have two problems, 1st i switced dock1 to dock and it is not working (case sensitive) , i tried another dock and it was not working too and second problem is that dialer and calculator themes didn't changed

thanks
    Hello

The name of the dock in 4.2.1 is "[email protected]" and it's in the bundles "com.apple.springboard". after reflection, i have a doubt of name of the dock. If somebody can confirm this please.
    The dialer and the calculator is not inclued in the free theme. You gotta make a donation to Stereo (for the calculator) and Doreen (for the new dialer).

@luluv

Here is the result with FolderEnhancer in cydia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0157.png  
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-02-16 at 07:33 PM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-18), invader7 (2011-02-16), luluv (2011-02-16)

thanks for helping me

Thanks

@ Junebug916

I read that there was a fix released on cydia for iBooks.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to stlwkr For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-18)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Really? What do I type to find it? I haven't downgraded as of yet

Quote Originally Posted by d_marzilli View Post
    Scarch, I think I understand Luluv's question because I have the same thing happening. When I open a folder I see the folder's contents with the folder's background (which can be modified through folderenhancer) but behind the folder is another background wallpaper. Notice my bg on the screenshot I provided of a sample folder. Hope this helps Luluv...
    Hi again,
    in order To provide better explenation,
    this is my home screen:

and this is the same screen after I have opend a folder:

way is that? and more important How can I fix it?
    t*** in advanced

Quote Originally Posted by manji1 View Post
    Has anyone figured out in 4.2.1 what they renamed the icon that comes when you change your phone to vibrate? I have all of my sounds themed but when I put my phone to vibrate I still get the original icon of the bell with the slash through it. Currently mine is in com.apple.springboard and named [email protected] but still doesn't come up when I set my phone to vibrate.
    thanks
    try this
    [email protected]~iphone.png

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jetsr6 For This Useful Post:

manji1 (2011-02-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    Hello

The name of the dock in 4.2.1 is "[email protected]" and it's in the bundles "com.apple.springboard". after reflection, i have a doubt of name of the dock. If somebody can confirm this please.
    The dialer and the calculator is not inclued in the free theme. You gotta make a donation to Stereo (for the calculator) and Doreen (for the new dialer).

@luluv

Here is the result with FolderEnhancer in cydia.
    thx,
    I'll try that. can you send me your wallpaper?

sssssssssssscccccccccccccccrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaa aaaacccccccccch
    Thank you.
    It works like a charm...
    Last edited by luluv; 2011-02-16 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. The Following User Says Thank You to luluv For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-02-16)

Thanks

@ Junebug916

I've sent you a pm

Scarch, if I wanted to change the folder wallpaper you were just discussing for Foder Enhancer, where would this file be and what is the file name?

Page 227 of 492 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast