Page 226 of 492 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

I have recently upgraded to 4.2.1 and successfully installed Buuf with the exception of the weather icon, arrrrgh. I have uploaded the icon into the "Icons" folder, I have looked over the existing bundle and I just cannot see why I cannot get this one icon to work. My OCD will not let me overlook this petty issue, please advise..???!

Oooops, where are my manners. Before I begin begging for help here on the board, I would like to sincerely thank the community here for the obvious dedication, hard work and overall caring that has been unselfishly given to the furthering of the "mostest" best theme in the world THANK YOU, ALL!!!!
    Last edited by d_marzilli; 2011-02-15 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@Westside83uk

2XL TROPHYLITE Rally, Broken Sword: Director's Cut, Parking Mania

@jetsr6

Rowmote

@manji1

Gravity Guy, Stick Skater, Poker Odds
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2xl-trophylite-rally.png   -brokensword.png   -parkingmania.png   -rowmotepro.png   -gravityboy.png   -stickskater.png   -pokerodds.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

ArcticShock (2011-03-28), Dara (2011-02-15), Scarch (2011-02-15)

UPDATE: After countless hours of banging my head against the wall, I finally figured out that a) I had an incredible migraine and b) that by turning off the Weathericon app I had downloaded off of Cydia, the weather icon would load correctly on the SB. My question now is does anyone know of an alternative method of receiving the updated weather info and visuals similarly to what the Weathericon app provides. Sorry for the schizo nature of my post...

Thanks

@AnGeL-FaCe

8mm Vintage Cam

@samhfoley

Track Weight, Opera Mini, PCalc, NPR, BatteryDoctor, WinAdmin

@pro4ever and others

Please, ask for three at a time..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -8mm.png   -trackweight.png   -operamini.png   -pcalc.png   -npr.png   -batterydoctor.png   -winadmin.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

cylopeggs (2011-02-15), Dara (2011-02-15), samhfoley (2011-02-16), Scarch (2011-02-15), SeptemberC (2011-02-17)

Hi,
    gr8 work I gust love it.
    How can I donate?
    The Donate link at the first post dose not work.
    where can I see the the lock info theme?

I just made a donation...woot!! I am excited to get the updates and the live weather theme! DDDD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luluv View Post
    Hi,
    gr8 work I gust love it.
    How can I donate?
    The Donate link at the first post dose not work.
    where can I see the the lock info theme?
    Hello

You need a PayPal account for donations, then if you want you can download the application on the App Store (it's free) and do your transfer from it.
    Page 290 for the version LockInfo.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2011-02-16)

Stereo, Dor or anyone for that matter, can you please refer me to the post # or download that has the colored options for the SMS bubbles. I thought I remember Stereo producing a dark blue and red version of these but I am having a difficult time finding the post. Thank you.

Thanks

@d marzilli
    Try to go to page 202 (jewi posted two of the bubbles) and to page 205. You need to rename them. If you need some other colors, just ask..

@someone

Someone used Greenp0ison for 4.2.1?
    I need a betatester for some BootLogo!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

d_marzilli (2011-02-16)

I would test some bootlogo. I have it on mine.

right now I put the buuf resping png and works. but the blue changes to a brownish color.

[email protected]

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @d marzilli
    Try to go to page 202 (jewi posted two of the bubbles) and to page 205. You need to rename them. If you need some other colors, just ask..

@someone

Someone used Greenp0ison for 4.2.1?
    I need a betatester for some BootLogo!!!
    Hiya Stereo! I just upgraded and used Greenp0ison to JB. I would be honored to test drive your bootlogo

Hey Stereo, I tried using the icons you mailed me....they are JUST AWESOME...i really want to use them but the problem is they are too big to be used on my itouch....how can I solve this problem??

thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    Hello

The three theme functions as follows:

-1 Buuf WFC Ani LockInfo (they are the animated weather element on HomeScreen, don't work in LockScreen).

-2 Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo (it is the clock kind HTC + weathericon on LockScreen and HomeScreen. If you want only on the LockScreen, turn off the Homescreen on the LockInfo settings. The notifications do not function with this version, you can only show the icons in the statusbar. If you want to change the wallpaper of your LockScreen, it is called “LockBackground.png”).

-2 Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo.theme (with this update, the notifications appears on LockScreen. If you want to change the wallpaper of your LockScreen, it is called “[email protected]”).

-3 Buuf WFC.theme (it is the free theme on the first page of this thread, whit some modifications for the wheather wallpapers on your HomeScreen).

Choose your theme number "2" in Winterboard, and especially so that everything works properly, repect the order of these themes in winterboard and put your weather code in the three theme.
    Thanks for that - I will give it a go - however you havent referenced the flipclock with notifications theme - the updates that doreen put in - do i not need this? do i need any of the updates - maybe thats where its coming unstuck?

Do the weather wallpapers change for all springboards or is it just for the homescreen (that I dont want to use)?

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Ok everyone I am going back to 4.1 there isn't enough on 4.2 for me to not be able to read purchased books from iBooks!! So I'm going back and I am not gonna upgrade again unless they something I can't live without!!

And Doreen ummm my music player images are a bit to big?? I can resize them myself but do you happen to know what size I need to make them??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

I just purchased blissweather in cydia.. This is actually what I have been looking for since I first jail broke my phone.. Not quit sure what I need to do in order to purchase it. I hope it works your the best if so! Thanks for the hard work, it's Bout time someone game out with something as cool as this... Will cydia update bliss weather or should I try and get it now?

First, total jailbreak n00b here. All I can say is wow. I just recently jailbroke my iphone 4 and came across the Buuf4 theme on Cydia, thought it was cool and installed it. I had no idea what I was in for. I had never heard of Buuf and obviously I was missing the boat. I love the style and how everyone here has brought along their favorite old icons to complement new ones being made everyday it seems. You can definitely feel how passionate everyone is about making this as perfect as possible. Everybody seems so knowledgeable here so hopefully I can get my problem straightened out.

I was able to follow the video on YouTube of how to use the extra included icons to customize some apps through iFile, but my camera and photo icons are still the original stock apple ones and stick out like a sore thumb. I have tried going thru all the tips and info here and on the FAQ that I could but damn, thats a LOT of posts and info that got my head spinning. I have tried as many things as I understood here but to no avail. So I'm hoping that I just missed something simple and its a quick fix. And i dropped in the HD pack from page 1 if that makes a difference. And just in case it matters, I used Greenpois0n to JB. Thanks for any and all help. Just in case anyone is feeling generous how do I also install the "trays" to replace my folders for apps? Thanks a million for any and all advide.

thx 4 the mail
    the theme is just gr8 but I have some problames with the lockinfo.
    iIcan not get it to work.
    when the "lockinfo" app in enabled the it is "run over" the buuf one, whane it is disabled there is the original clock over the buuf one. in any case i can not see the notification on the lock screen, can somone help me please?

Thanks

Who will want to try this, I will send him/her the images..

Last edited by Stereo89; 2011-02-16 at 11:55 AM.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-02-16), Doreen (2011-02-18), rock75 (2011-02-16), Scarch (2011-02-16), SeptemberC (2011-02-17), sjbtax (2011-02-16)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    Who will want to try this, I will send him/her the images..

OMG Stereo!

You are really pushing the envelope now. That is tops!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2011-02-16)

Icon Requests
    Yoga
    Phrasal Verbs
    Wells Fargo

Page 226 of 492 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast