Page 225 of 492 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,500 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    Lockinfo
    General - I have scrolling turned off
    Lockscreen - Enabled
    Homescreen - Enabled Page Indicator - ON Existing First Page - OFF
    FAde In Homescreen - ON Slider is all the way to the left side

Like she says only enable to LockInfo files in the right order as well and make sure your ZIP CODE is listed where it asks for it and the WOEID is listed where it asks for it. It works, I did it!
    I'm feeling incredibly simple but I'm not sure still what files I need to enable to get the below setup - there are updates etc not sue if I need old ones etc.
    I would like:
    Latest updates
    Flipclock on lockinfo lockscreen only
    Changing wallpaper on springboard
    Need to integrate existing custom winterboard themes

Hopefully if someone points out what's needed clearly it might help others

Quote Originally Posted by ajerazzor View Post
    I'm feeling incredibly simple but I'm not sure still what files I need to enable to get the below setup - there are updates etc not sue if I need old ones etc.
    I would like:
    Latest updates
    Flipclock on lockinfo lockscreen only
    Changing wallpaper on springboard
    Need to integrate existing custom winterboard themes

Hopefully if someone points out what's needed clearly it might help others
    For LockInfo, see my earlier post (4471) about making it only appear on the first page. Secondly follow my steps and make sure that you are inputting your zip cod3 and WOEIC (sp?) number. What's your zip code there?

I really need some icons but the 128x128 does not fit in my screen. How can I resize them? Thanks to all of you for your help. I still have alot of work to do but I am in the right side of the road. I am so new to all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by looneygirl View Post
    I really need some icons but the 128x128 does not fit in my screen. How can I resize them? Thanks to all of you for your help. I still have alot of work to do but I am in the right side of the road. I am so new to all of this.
    are you sure that you have created 2 files for each icon one named

appname.png and the other one [email protected] where appname has to be "facebook" or "twitter" or whatever the app for which you need the icon is?

If you've done that everything should work properly!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gravius For This Useful Post:

looneygirl (2011-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hello Scarch
    Thank you for the kind words and yes you can get the icons lower by using my Dock in your main theme folder (just unzip this file Dock.png and place it into your main theme folder)
    Hi Doreen

this does not work for 4.2
    after using the dock file my icons are still higher
    where should i put this new dock ??
    thank you!!

And yet another update...
    SUCCESS!!!
    i ended up having to use a zip code from a neighboring town, it seems the theme or yahoo did not like my zip code. you may wanna add a note in the readme that if their zip code doesnt work they may need to do what i did and try a different zip. but its working now, and i thank you guys for your help and patience!!
    i do have one other issue though...
    i am trying to use the other theme (Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo Notifications) which lets you see notifications, calendar etc on the lock screen and when i activate it in winterboard it adds another flip clock to the lockscreen instead of the notification info...the readme that came with the zip file doesnt explain how to set it up other than the location setup....does it have to be merged?

Need some help changing both the battery icon in the top left as well as the 3G icon. I cannot get them to switch by adding icons into the Buff 4 com.apple.springboard folder. Maybe the names are wrong but I cannot locate the originals to check. Thoughts?

PAGE 300!!! Wow. We are getting CrAzY!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

mrjsantos (2011-02-16), Scarch (2011-02-16), Stereo89 (2011-02-16)

watsup world! I was gone for a minute, had to get a new phone but now I'm on the re-BUUFing task! GreenPois0ned 4.2.1, so I downloaded the bababuufey theme and a couple of thigns stand out. One, there's a shadow behind my dock icons, and my folders are just the stock iphone folders, not the BUUF folders. I googled it and searched around this thread a little but couldn't find anything exactly pertaining to this. Any help?

How so we change the folder icon? I am stuck with the original one. I have Iphone4 4.2.1 thanks again for all the help

Need some help changing both the battery icon in the top left as well as the 3G icon. I cannot get them to switch by adding icons into the Buff 4 com.apple.springboard folder. Maybe the names are wrong but I cannot locate the originals to check. Thoughts?
    you have to put the icons you want in the folder UIImages and then they will appear on the status bar

@chenzira
    watsup world! I was gone for a minute, had to get a new phone but now I'm on the re-BUUFing task! GreenPois0ned 4.2.1, so I downloaded the bababuufey theme and a couple of thigns stand out. One, there's a shadow behind my dock icons, and my folders are just the stock iphone folders, not the BUUF folders. I googled it and searched around this thread a little but couldn't find anything exactly pertaining to this. Any help?
    @looneygirl
    How so we change the folder icon? I am stuck with the original one. I have Iphone4 4.2.1 thanks again for all the help
    in the folder var/stash/theme/BUUF 4 HD/bundles/com.apple.springboard you have to put the icons you'll find in the attached file. I've already renamed them properly so you just need to put them inside the folder and respring!
    Last edited by Gravius; 2011-02-15 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@vincent199188
    I didn't have to put the icon on the facebook folder, I put them in icons folder with all the other icons for games and various apps.
    But I'm in 4.2.1 so maybe it's different from you. Anyway the two icons you should put there have to be named facebook.png and [email protected]
    I hope it helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Gravius View Post
    you have to put the icons you want in the folder UIImages and then they will appear on the status bar
    I put the following files in my UIImages folder under the Buff 4 HD theme and nothing changed
    FSO_BatteryCharging.png
    Default_BatteryCharged.png
    FSO_UMTS_ON.png (3G icon)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default still not what im after
    For LockInfo, see my earlier post (4471) about making it only appear on the first page. Secondly follow my steps and make sure that you are inputting your zip cod3 and WOEIC (sp?) number. What's your zip code there?
    I tried that before I posted - not quite what I want anyway. I retell:
    1. Lockinfo lockscreen with flipclock and animated weather (not sure if ani weather on lockscreen?)
    2. animated weather wallpapers
    3. I dont want flipclock on screen 1 or any other springboard screen
    4. I want to have support for my custom theme.
    5. I want to use latest updates from doreen

Can someone tell me if this is possible and if so spell it out for me like im a caveman cos i just cant get this setup.

i dont remember the page i saw some zip files for stereo icons. i cant find them. 300 pages is alot to look at. any help?

I put the following files in my UIImages folder under the Buff 4 HD theme and nothing changed
    FSO_BatteryCharging.png
    Default_BatteryCharged.png
    FSO_UMTS_ON.png (3G icon)
    I've just checked in my UIIMAGES folder and i don't have any file named like yours.
    For the battery I have: Black_BatteryCharged.png, [email protected], Black_BatteryCharging.png, [email protected], Black_BatteryDrainingBG.png, [email protected], Black_BatteryDrainingInsides.png, [email protected], Black_BatteryDrainingInsidesLov.png, [email protected]

For the UMTS I have: Black_DataTypeUMTS.png and [email protected]

Now I'm at work and I can't do anything but if you want this evenin when i go home i can mail you my UIImages folders so you can try it and see if it works!

Quote Originally Posted by looneygirl View Post
    i dont remember the page i saw some zip files for stereo icons. i cant find them. 300 pages is alot to look at. any help?
    In this page you'll find the links for the icons collection mae by stereo89
    Last edited by Gravius; 2011-02-15 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gravius For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2011-02-16)

I finally got the 3G to work with help from Stereo. Still cannot get my battery to work yet. I'm over here in Japan so I'm not sure if your UIImages will work with my phone or not...but we can try!

I'll be at home in a few hours and I'll send them to you so you can try :-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajerazzor View Post
    I tried that before I posted - not quite what I want anyway. I retell:
    1. Lockinfo lockscreen with flipclock and animated weather (not sure if ani weather on lockscreen?)
    2. animated weather wallpapers
    3. I dont want flipclock on screen 1 or any other springboard screen
    4. I want to have support for my custom theme.
    5. I want to use latest updates from doreen
    Hello

The three theme functions as follows:

-1 Buuf WFC Ani LockInfo (they are the animated weather element on HomeScreen, don't work in LockScreen).

-2 Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo (it is the clock kind HTC + weathericon on LockScreen and HomeScreen. If you want only on the LockScreen, turn off the Homescreen on the LockInfo settings. The notifications do not function with this version, you can only show the icons in the statusbar. If you want to change the wallpaper of your LockScreen, it is called “LockBackground.png”).

-2 Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo.theme (with this update, the notifications appears on LockScreen. If you want to change the wallpaper of your LockScreen, it is called “[email protected]”).

-3 Buuf WFC.theme (it is the free theme on the first page of this thread, whit some modifications for the wheather wallpapers on your HomeScreen).

Choose your theme number "2" in Winterboard, and especially so that everything works properly, repect the order of these themes in winterboard and put your weather code in the three theme.
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-02-16 at 03:35 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2011-02-16)

Page 225 of 492 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast