Page 224 of 492 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,480 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

how do i change feranate to celsiou?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by looneygirl View Post
    how do i change feranate to celsiou?
    Hello

Change the line "var isCelsius = ..." (true for celsius or false for farenheit) in :

-1 Buuf WFC Ani LockInfo/functions.js
    -2 Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo/Bundles/com.ashman.LockInfo/Private/configureMe.js
    -3 Buuf WFC.theme/configureMe.js

or

-1 Buuf WFC Animation.theme/functions.js
    -2 Buuf Flip Clock.theme/Weather/configureMe.js
    -3 Buuf WFC.theme/configureMe.js
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-02-13 at 01:24 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-13)

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok... So I took the plunge and upgraded to 4.2 last night now starts the process of re-buufing my phone! (it is sooo boring al of a sudden! LOL)

So my first question... All of my theme folders are where they are supposed to be but they are not showing up in Winterboard so I can sellect them?!? Anyone run into this problem yet?
    Thanx in advance

OK... I got it figured out... after reinstalling winterboard it created a new Themes directory... my old bookmark in iFile was taking me to the old directory... just needed to transfer all themes to the new directory!

Why does Apple have to make things so hard for us to enjoy our phones the way we want?? ughh...

Cheers

Just realized something very annoying... it wasn't just the themes folder that got duplicated... so far i have found that most of the folders in "/var/stash" has been duplicated, anyone concerned about storage space on their phone will want to check for these duplicated folders and transfer/save what you want or need from the original folder to the newly created folder, then delete the original folder.

Example:
    After upgrading I now have two "Applications" folders
    the original one named "Applications.izjl4J" and a new one named "Applications.zfSMCF" both folders are taking up a lot of space but appears that only the new one is being used...

if anyone has any more info on this before i start going crazy and deleting a bunch of stuff i shouldn't, let me know
    Last edited by rock75; 2011-02-13 at 06:24 PM.

I also upgraded and I feel Like the mountain is SOOOO high. I dont have enough energy. LOL

i cant change my facebook and whatsapp icon.. i followed the bundle name but still no hope..

This is what I did. Took the bundles form another theme that the icons worked in 4.2.1 copied to buuf bundles and put buuf icons in there.

Well for facebook the icons are in the icon folder

Facebook.png
    [email protected]
    Last edited by jetsr6; 2011-02-13 at 06:31 PM. Reason: add info

then what is the bundle title for facebook?

i wonder if i could get some help...
    i donated and received the new weather buuf themes from Doreen (Bless Her), i have followed the readme files as best as i could understand them, however, i still cannot get the wallpapers to change throughout the day and i still have the flip clock on all my pages...i have been in the "Lockinfo" settings and have them setup up as per the instructions, yet the clock still shows up on all the pages and the wallpaper is a light blue and does not change....any help would be gr8

11. The Following User Says Thank You to resq232 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-13)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resq232 View Post
    i donated and received the new weather buuf themes from Doreen (Bless Her), i have followed the readme files as best as i could understand them, however, i still cannot get the wallpapers to change throughout the day and i still have the flip clock on all my pages...i have been in the "Lockinfo" settings and have them setup up as per the instructions, yet the clock still shows up on all the pages and the wallpaper is a light blue and does not change....any help would be gr8
    Make sure you are using only my LockInfo theme files if that is the setup you want okay. It seems some ppl are using "everything" and not understanding why I have the files in separate folders and in the two separate folders that have the LockInfo theme vs the Non LockInfo theme I have included their specific instructions.

Also please read my readme.txt files they give step by step instructions on the setup and most are not reading that you need to have (2) locations codes for the walls and animations and everything to work correctly for all 3 theme folders you will need both:

1. Your WOEID location code

2. Your standard zip code

Be sure to use the appropriate location code for the 3 files in the 3 folders.

I will be updating the Free theme that has the GUI that is posted for download in the first post of this thread tonight. I'm trying to work on it now. I may not fix all the 4.2.1 OS updates but atleast "most" of the main ones okay. If anyone sees I missed something and knows the fix please let me know.

I'm just very squeezed for time right now. (sorry)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-02-13 at 11:33 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-02-14)

Lockinfo
    General - I have scrolling turned off
    Lockscreen - Enabled
    Homescreen - Enabled Page Indicator - ON Existing First Page - OFF
    FAde In Homescreen - ON Slider is all the way to the left side

Like she says only enable to LockInfo files in the right order as well and make sure your ZIP CODE is listed where it asks for it and the WOEID is listed where it asks for it. It works, I did it!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to samhfoley For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-13)

Thanks

Thank you Sam!!! =)

thank you Doreen for all your work and stereo for the icons. this them is sweet. now thinking about to port to mac

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jetsr6 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-13)

Thanks

You guys are very welcome. Once again just be alilll patient w/ me and Stereo he is busy w/ school and I've got some drama going on right now w/ my work situation which should hopefully settle down this week (I hope!)

So possibly in two weeks me and Stereo will hook back up again and get busy on this theme. (the Free portion of it) =)

Thanks again "everyone" for all the support it is really reallyyyy appreciated!

Also when I update the Free theme tonight w/ most of the 4.2.1 OS fixes it will be available for download in the first post of this thread and I will be sure to post "today's date" next to the file so everyone will know it have been updated okay. (Should be about 3 more hours I'm having some trouble finding two more fixes and need to locate them)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-02-14 at 12:03 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-02-14)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Flipclock size
    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    You guys are very welcome. Once again just be alilll patient w/ me and Stereo he is busy w/ school and I've got some drama going on right now w/ my work situation which should hopefully settle down this week (I hope!)

So possibly in two weeks me and Stereo will hook back up again and get busy on this theme. (the Free portion of it) =)

Thanks again "everyone" for all the support it is really reallyyyy appreciated!

Also when I update the Free theme tonight w/ most of the 4.2.1 OS fixes it will be available for download in the first post of this thread and I will be sure to post "today's date" next to the file so everyone will know it have been updated okay. (Should be about 3 more hours I'm having some trouble finding two more fixes and need to locate them)
    Doren has any one asked for a 1/2 sized flip clock for lockscreen? if not is it possible? I might be able to hepl if its just resizing things if I know what to resize - might be more complicated thant that though?

Thanks

Nope you are the first one and it is possible but the "entire theme" images and various scripts would need to be redone. (not something I am going to do at this time cuz it's just way too much work for me right now sorry)

OK gang...i did exaxtly as instructed and have attached the pics of the results. i have been all thru the files and changed the location to my zip code, however i find no place to indicate "woeid" in those 3 theme folders only the zip code. i have the fourth downloaded file called "Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo.theme" and inside that theme folder i find the "woeid" and put the location code in it, but i found that when i install it and activate it in the winterboard that it adds a second flip clock to the lockscreen and the homescreen stays the same as before, and even still the wallpapers do not change...my apologies for being such a n00b as i am still learning this process as well as all the tech lingo and i appreciate the patience on you guy's end...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockscreen.png   -homescreen.png   -winterboard.png  

Thanks

For the first issue where the clock is positioned too low you just need to go into Lockinfo's settings and tap on Lockscreen and then tap on "Layout" and move the slider up to postion the clock higher on your LS.

The other issues are nothing more then you need to enter the correct location code or you will see the question mark as the indication you have not entered the correct code. And the animation and walls will not kick on until the location code is entered correctly for those as well...

Okay the Free Buuf theme is now updated for 4.2.1 OS and available for download in the first post of this thread. I may have to do one more update simply to fix the shadow that appears when you tap on the springboard icons. (I cannot seem to find that image anywhere) If anyone knows what changed there on 4.2 please let me know and I will fix that annoyance when time permits.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-02-14 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-02-14)

OK...update to the on-going saga...

in the first set of attached pics i have all three theme files selected as well as the "Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo Notifications" theme (the theme that allows notifications on the LS) as you can see the LS loads in 2 clocks, and the HS has the clock with the question mark. in the second set of pics i disabled the "2 Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo" theme in winterboard and the results were the LS loaded in fine but nothing on the HS. i know your saying the location info is not right, but i have been thru every file and my zip code is in all 3 of the "locationHere.js" & "configureMe.js" files...below are the 3 excerpts from the files...

// Place your zip code below

var locale = "33579";
    ==============================

var iconExtWall = '.png'
    var locale = '33579'
    var iconSetWall = 'Buuf'

//"OCN|AU|VIC|MELBOURNE" //"ASI|PH|RP077|MAKATI" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'
    var locale = "33579" // Zip codes work great in the US
    ===============================

i've even tried beating my head against a wall....both have reduced me to a severe headache...heading to bed now...i appreciate any help or guidance you can offer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -homescreen1.png   -lockscreen1.png   -winterboard1.png   -homescreen2.png   -lockscreen2.png   -winterboard2.png  

OK...update to the on-going saga...

in the first set of attached pics i have all three theme files selected as well as the "Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo Notifications" theme (the theme that allows notifications on the LS) as you can see the LS loads in 2 clocks, and the HS has the clock with the question mark. in the second set of pics i disabled the "2 Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo" theme in winterboard and the results were the LS loaded in fine but nothing on the HS. i know your saying the location info is not right, but i have been thru every file and my zip code is in all 3 of the "locationHere.js" & "configureMe.js" files...below are the 3 excerpts from the files...

// Place your zip code below

var locale = "33579";

var iconExtWall = '.png'
    var locale = '33579'
    var iconSetWall = 'Buuf'

//"OCN|AU|VIC|MELBOURNE" //"ASI|PH|RP077|MAKATI" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'
    var locale = "33579" // Zip codes work great in the US
    ===============================

i've even tried beating my head against a wall....both have reduced me to a severe headache...heading to bed now...i appreciate any help or guidance you can offer
    I have mine ordered as follows
    1 Buff WFC Ani LockInfo
    2 Buff Flip Clock Lockinfo
    3 Buff WFC theme
    Buuf 4 HD.theme

That's it and it works. I had a problem with my zip code not working here in Japan so what I did was typed the zip code into yahoo weather, no problem (but for some reason the zip code doesn't work in this theme). When I get to the page displaying the weather for my zip I hit the RSS button and it gave me another code which in my case was JAXX0063. I used that instead of my zip code (503-2311) and it worked. Hope you get it working!

Page 224 of 492 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast