Page 220 of 492 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

please someone tell me how to install these buuf themes on my phone. i cant make the lockscreen work at all..i dont know what to do. please. i cant find a tuturial to help me. please please please. this is the only reason i jailbreaked my phone. is there a way i can buy one of this themes and do nothing at all. it is to hard for me. thanks alot.

Quote Originally Posted by looneygirl View Post
    please someone tell me how to install these buuf themes on my phone. i cant make the lockscreen work at all..i dont know what to do. please. i cant find a tuturial to help me. please please please. this is the only reason i jailbreaked my phone. is there a way i can buy one of this themes and do nothing at all. it is to hard for me. thanks alot.
    It's not that hard pm me and I'll help you out

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robertmoore208 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-10), looneygirl (2011-02-08)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-10)

I guys,
    I've installed this fanstatic theme but I'm having a lot of difficulties in making it working properly...
    I've had to add most of the icons manually because they weren't showing up, but I have no idea on how to change the dock and the status bar because they remained normal...
    It's a matter of OS (i have 4.2.1) or there is something else I need to do?
    Also on the folder icons if inside the folder I have more the 6 apps they don't fit properly in the icon. You can see in the attached image what i mean(the problem is only on the bottom border, on the sides it fits perfectly)... Unfortunately I'm at work and with paint I'm not so good :P I hope you can understand anyway! -folderdropbg-2x.png
    Do you know how to fix it?
    In the meantime thanks a lot to doreen and stereo89 for their outstanding job!!!
    Last edited by Gravius; 2011-02-08 at 12:28 PM.

Scarch, thanks! It worked, but I have the one without the transparent background. I'll download the file you attached and redo it when I get home. Unfortunately the one I have looks like Gravius and doesn't fit. I'll try again tonight!

New to this forum, just got the theme and updates today, been reading through 40+ pages of posts and cannot find an answer. I have an iPhone 3GS running iOS 4.1. I cannot get any of the icons to change at all. Well that's not entirely correct the WinterBoard icon is THE ONLY one that will change. I have tried turning summerboard on/off. I have tried downloading icons from this board, copying them and adding @2x to the new files (just resulted in blown up icons) I am getting a little flustered now after 4+hrs with no progress whatsoever. Can someone set me on a path so I can make this theme (gorgeous theme by the way) work? Thanks in advance

Geared 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -geared-2.png  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to freestyliquified For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-02-09)

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    New to this forum, just got the theme and updates today, been reading through 40+ pages of posts and cannot find an answer. I have an iPhone 3GS running iOS 4.1. I cannot get any of the icons to change at all. Well that's not entirely correct the WinterBoard icon is THE ONLY one that will change. I have tried turning summerboard on/off. I have tried downloading icons from this board, copying them and adding @2x to the new files (just resulted in blown up icons) I am getting a little flustered now after 4+hrs with no progress whatsoever. Can someone set me on a path so I can make this theme (gorgeous theme by the way) work? Thanks in advance
    icons are pretty much the only thing i understood about this theme

what you have to do is to duplicate the icon and name one appname.png and the other [email protected].
    if you put only the [email protected] you will have the blown up incons...
    Also for the apps with the name made by more words like "Angry Birds" make sure to put the space also in the icon name or it won't work!

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

this theme will only work on iPhone 4 with retina display... there is another forum "Buuf2" that is for iPhone 3G & 3GS
    it is a very good and complete theme as well I used to use that on my 3G phone

p.s. u can find Buuf 2 on cydia as well

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rock75 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-10)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Actually this theme also works on my iPod touch 3rd gen running 4.1

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-02-10), rock75 (2011-02-08)

Stereo, can you please make this dock for iphone 4 please! it's really cool
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg2xiphone.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone Westside83uk's Avatar
    Thanks

Stereo

few more if thats ok. Really wish i was skilled enough to do these

Real Racing HD

Marble Mixer for iPad

Slice It!

many thanks again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

ArcticShock (2011-03-29), Dara (2011-02-09), Doreen (2011-02-10), Mimh (2011-02-09), Scarch (2011-02-09)

Do they have to go in a specific folder or just in the Icons folder inside the Buuf 4 HD.theme?

I tried just putting a Facebook.png and a [email protected] inside the Icons folder and I am seeing this image

You can see here that Winterboard is the only icon that has conformed to the theme whereas the Facebook icon is blown up. What to do?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Any chance of walkmeter, gorillacam, trapster?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Westside83uk's Avatar
    Thanks

this guys too good!!

thanks again

feel cheeky asking for more!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Westside83uk For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2011-02-08)

you need to do the following to have the icons showing properly:

in the folder var/stash/theme/Buuf 4 HD/icon you need to have 2 icons for each app one of them with just the appname.png, and the other one with [email protected]

For example with facebook you need to have (mind capital letters):
    Facebook.png
    [email protected]

Just make a copy of the icon you have and rename it. Then put both the icons in the folder and respring your device!

@stereo89: posso mandarti una mail per chiederti un paio di dritte su icone e status bar?

Page 220 of 492 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast