Page 22 of 492 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

im newbie here..am using iphone 4
    can someone guide me where to put my icons and what software should i use for the SSH?

I use WinSCP to SSH. . .and as far as what to do with the icons. . . I am looking for that answer still myself. I think we just add them to the icons folder inside of the Buuf theme. . . I have iPhone 4 also
    Can someone please confirm for me.

Thanks so much!
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2010-10-16 at 03:33 AM.

Default Icons Request
    requesting icons for

CardStar
    Name:  acardstar.png
Views: 1719
Size:  7.5 KB

Chase
    -achase.jpg

Contacts Sync
    Name:  Contacts Sync.jpg
Views: 1759
Size:  3.0 KB

Lock N Roll
    -locknroll.jpg

DirectTV
    Name:  directtv.png
Views: 1787
Size:  8.8 KB

Calendars
    Name:  aCalendars.png
Views: 1721
Size:  17.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Ok guys! You can get my theme by adding repo.insanelyi.com to your cydia sources... Titled BUUF4 "BabaBuufey". Here's a video I did on it! Rate comment and subscribe please! YouTube - iPhone 4 themeing in HD BUUF4
    As new icons are made - Will you update the theme on Cydia? ( I don't mean everytime. . .but like weekly?) I can't figure out where to put the new icons that Stereo89 has made.
    This Theme is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by plokuun View Post
    im newbie here..am using iphone 4
    can someone guide me where to put my icons and what software should i use for the SSH?
    I just finished watching his YouTube video for this theme. It does explain how to change the or update the icons but. . .Like you I am a newbie and it blew me away. I am still hoping that someone will post updates through Cydia.
    And I donated.
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2010-10-16 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Bababooey13 (2010-10-16)

Thanks

I will be updating from time to time... But not so often... I did this to help respect the community as a group effort, remember, this is the ONLY free theme of it's caliber for iPhone 4. I did however just update it today for 4.1, if your on 4.1 the update will give you HD status bar icons, as well as fix some images that were changed in 4.1... I may do another update soon, cause I think I removed some images for those still on 4.0/4.0.1, a small mistake considering this is my first theme..... 

Hey stereo, what's up bro... You got any dark/mean BUUF style icons up your sleeve? Maybe some original character type icons "kinda evil looking" that would fit into BabaBoofey well? Some that could be used for a few different apps "so they're not really app specific"?

SeptemberC, I will try and make a more in depth video for you.... "as soon as I can"..... You can also follow me on twitter "same name as here" and I can give you some help one on one, but I'll warn you I get pretty vulgar with my public posts sometimes on twitter, lol... Thank you for donating... One question, when I'm showing you places using ifile on my phone like I did in my video, do you atleast understand the places I'm going in it, relating to SSH? it's pretty much the exact same thing...

Plokuun, Go here, read blog and watch video... BUUF4 “BabaBuufey” – iPhone 4 HD Theme cyberduck is what I use for Mac to SSH and ifunbox is probably the easiest program for PC "via USB" and EVERYONE should donate to Stereo89 for his countless request he's taken and provided icons for! And thank Doreen for starting this thing "not sure if she has a donation but if you do, let me know girl ;-)"
    Last edited by Bababooey13; 2010-10-16 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Thank you Bababooey for that kind offer (It is appreciated) I'm currently only taking donations for my (3) Fully Animated Live Weather Themes. Those that are donating to these themes tell me they are using the Buuf icons w/ it. Here's the links to my Themes if anyone is interested. I've got vids posted to show the animations in action so ppl can see what they will look like on their iPhones.

Outside: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...w-sidebar.html

Halloween: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5516085

Christmas: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...her-theme.html

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (2010-10-17)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can i have a retina icon for the Argos app please!

Thanks Stereo89!!!!!

Thanks

I've had a total of (5) ppl ask me to make a Buuf Live Weather Animated Theme. I've got to be outta my mind to even consider it for only five ppl but since there is such a thing as overkill this will be my very last Weather theme. It will have several diff color docks to choose from but for my screenshots I'm using my red dock. Here's Buuf Clear Day weather occurrence and Clear Night weather occurrence. The one w/ the leafs will have animated leaves floating across your screen for the Windy weather occurrence. I'll post something here when it's done.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F0LAi8GTH0[/ame]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-18 at 12:32 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Bababooey13 (2010-10-17), Dara (2010-10-17), Stereo89 (2010-10-17)

@ Bababooey13 - Yes I generally understand. I guess it would help me a great deal if you gave me a TO-DO list. Go here, rename this, verify app name. . .etc.
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2010-10-17 at 04:50 AM.

Thanks

REAL COOL DOREEN! I was thinking about making a BUUF HTC style flip clock but in no way have the time... I think what your doing there is outstanding!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-17)

@ Doreen - I'd like to donate for all 3 - They are really spectacular!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-17)

Thanks

[email protected].. Fontswap will not work nor can we theme fonts in. You need to go to iphoneruler.net and go to his iPhone 4 font packs and follow his instructions... The font I am using in all my pic is Amerika... Hope it helps :-)

I just sent you donation via paypal. -

Thanks

SeptemberC..... I wil type up something tomorrow... But also try and watch the video another time or 2.... I know I ran through it quick, I had to fit the presentation and the tutorial plus thanks into a small time slot :-P also, if you have twitter, you should follow me Bababooey13 there and I can help you easier since I use push notifications there... ;-)

Will do. . . and don't laugh at me but I don't twitter. . .Just recently began using Facebook. Between work, kids, school and eldercare I haven't much time to learn new stuff. . .HOWEVER - I have enjoyed themeing my iphone and late nites suffing of insomnian are helping! LOL
    I look forward to your instructions.

Thanks

Thanks so much you guys! Been doing weather themes for about 8 yrs now started on Windows Mobile devices. But on the iPhone it is a complete nightmare! And if I make one more weather theme I think ppl will start throwing rotten tomatoes at me so after I do this Buuf one it will be my last one for everyone. =)

Thanks again! I appreciate all the wonderful comments it really makes it worth it.

Thanks

Doreen.... I will donate without a doubt. Plus I'm going to advertise it for you on twitter, YouTube and i-Entusiast.com once it's done 

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-17)

Thanks

Thank you Bababooey much appreciated! I'll try to keep this one clean and simple so it will compliment the originality of Buuf and not over take it. I was going to interview mattahan but we rescheduled one week cuz he got busy then the next week someone decided to try to kill me w/ their car so I've been alittle out of commission and lately just been theming like a crazy person. hehe

I will try to get him again when I'm finished to grab that interview w/ him...

Okay you guys "please" keep in mind it's cloudy right now and "Cloudy is boring" so it is what it is. hehe
    (and so is "foggy" which is the on the right)

I'll have to make (2) version for the ones that don't want the fence and want to use their own docks and this one I'm making has the fence painted on since I wanted my icons to lay beneath the top of the fence I had to paint the fence on the images. Here's a sloppy quick vid for you to see what Cloudy will look like:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NKgG0gvdag[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6QEmgKtb7Y[/ame]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-17 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default BuufYoCouch?
    i love this theme! great job all contributors! simply amazing!

Baba: what's the story behind the slider text? i'm a noob and don't get it. And...how do I change the slider text if I wanted to on your theme? No offense intended. Just want to try and fully MIM. TIA!

Page 22 of 492 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast