Page 209 of 492 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    @Scarch...I do not understand what you mean - is this what you want for BlueBlock - otherwise, please explain.
    Hi

For Blue Block, that's exactly what i wanted, and i found an icon for Mahjong.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mj-quest-2x.png  

Hi everyone! I have to questions:

1. Is there a Wallpaper pack that I can download (HD please), because after setting your theme i have no additional Pictures in Background settings or anywhere else! I would prefer a Wallpaper pack to download from any one click hoster if possible!

2. can someone do a lockinfo theme espacially for this theme?! or is there already a lockinfo theme?!

BIGGEST THX and best regards!
    Tom

Hey Dorren i will change the background from the menus on my iphone currently the color is brown but i will change it in another color so that i can better read the text in many menus.
    can you say me the name of the file has ?
    and
    can you say me who i make a hd file i will change a old buuf file in a new hd buuf file but i dont no how...
    sorry for my bad englisch iŽam german i can work with photoshop i work with PS since 3 years

thanks a lot
    Last edited by beat00; 2011-01-25 at 02:57 PM.

@Maimoudaki...How is this? any suggestions?

4Steps

4steps (actually zombie hand )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -4steps1.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone ronniemac's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok I may be blind...can't imagine it not being made yet...but I can't find Gym Buddy Buufed. Anyone have an icon for this....or know how to Buuf it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone lovedliss's Avatar
    Thanks

@Doreen
    I experience the thunderstorm effect of your weather theme yesterday, that is sooooo awesome!!!!.... I just thought it was a good idea to thank you one more time for such a great work!.
    Lissy

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

(not Doreen's version here, which is not on Cydia for some unknown reason [Doreen???!!!]...
    I might still put it up on cydia (when time permits) but I need to speak to Stereo first and I don't want to bother him while he is busy w/ school so in due time maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by beat00 View Post
    Hey Dorren i will change the background from the menus on my iphone currently the color is brown but i will change it in another color so that i can better read the text in many menus.
    can you say me the name of the file has ?
    and
    can you say me who i make a hd file i will change a old buuf file in a new hd buuf file but i dont no how...
    sorry for my bad englisch iŽam german i can work with photoshop i work with PS since 3 years

thanks a lot
    You are on a diff OS then me but all you would need to do is change the Hue on the GUI images. However, any color you change it still most the time there is an issue of the color of text unfortunately.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-26 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2011-01-27)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronniemac View Post
    Ok I may be blind...can't imagine it not being made yet...but I can't find Gym Buddy Buufed. Anyone have an icon for this....or know how to Buuf it?
    Hello Mr. Magic here are some icons Stereo made for me for another Gym app I use (maybe one of these will do?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -workout3.png   -workout1.png   -workout2.png  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2011-01-27)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovedliss View Post
    @Doreen
    I experience the thunderstorm effect of your weather theme yesterday, that is sooooo awesome!!!!.... I just thought it was a good idea to thank you one more time for such a great work!.
    Thank you lovedliss I'm glad you're enjoying it! =)

Thanks

I finally took the leap and updated my OS this morning (I had too many ppl asking me questions and I was 2 OS behind everyone else) hehe

It was not too painful but if the need to reboot arises when I am at work I will be regretting it for sures since from what I understand you need to have it teethered to get it back again. Respring seems safe but I've already gotten stuck in boot mode which is not good when you are away from your computer.

Anyways, until Stereo gets time again I suppose we are on our own for a while so I will share two that I edited for myself recently that Stereo had posted a while back and I further customized them for myself since I needed a GNC Gold Card for my Vitamins and I edited my To Do icon for the Today app so here you go if anyone wants them okay...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -gnc-2x.png   -today-2x.png  

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-01-27), Scarch (2011-01-28), Stereo89 (2011-01-27)

Thanks

Thank you Doreen! As always you be the best!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ronniemac For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2011-01-27)

@ronniemac... how are these?

gym buddy 1, 2, 3 ... and a pair of Ronnie Buddies! ...which one if any do you like?? any suggestions?
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-01-26 at 11:05 PM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-01-27), ronniemac (2011-01-27), Scarch (2011-01-28)

Thanks

Default Help!
    I can't get my theme to look like the one in the first post (http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5...f4hdupdate.gif) and all I did was download the Buuf iPhone 4 HD Theme Files.zip, used iPhone Browser to transfer them to /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx and enabled it in Winterboard in Summerboard mode.

This is what mine looks like:

I tried and installed the BUUF4 "BabaBuufey" from Cydia and this is what it looks like on my phone. It's more complete, but still has missing things

The only instructions I found was in the README.txt that said "

As for the theme you simply select it via Winterboard and respring!"

What am I missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Whitebelt you are AWESOME!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!

Thanks

By the way....I used the RonnieBuddy! You rock!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ronniemac For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (2011-01-27)

Quote Originally Posted by ronniemac View Post
    Ok here goes...my two cents. Take it for what its worth...like a penny...
    I know what you guys are going thru seeing your stuff taken and feeling robbed. I am a comedy magician and it has took me 17 years to create a unique show of my own. I have had two different guys "steal" my show. One took the entire show...start to end...and said it was his. I even had a client who booked us both tell me "Hey that was Drews trick"....WOW! The other guy took a routine that I worked on to be totally unique in the business and said he create it. Really hurt. But there is something I have come to understand...
    Both these guys didn't have the talent to "create" something unique. Secondly we all use the same props....who am I to say they cant use the same props in their shows? Although it hurts to a point ya got to understand that this is the way it works sometimes. When I started out I spend years trying to be David Copperfield and other magicians I knew. Then I realized that I need to be me....that makes me my best.
    Anyway I hope you guys can put this to rest. He DOES give you credit. The guys who took my stuff neglected to do that for me. Bottom line...we all use things of others sometimes at one point in our lives and say its ours...I'll bet you both have done it too in the beginning.
    Now off my soapbox. My two cents have run out and my pockets are empty.
    @ronniemac... I wanted to reply to this a couple weeks ago...I can't believe I am actually gonna post this - hopefully someone enjoys it!

...Your two-cents are appreciated but I think your analogy is a bit off-base when it comes to buuf. A better analogy would be this....

So imagine... a couple of great magicians (let's call them Copperfield89 and Houdinireen) visit a magic fair one day where lots of people are selling or even giving away for free, their magic stuff for other magicians to use. One guy has a booth set up (let's call him "magikkan") and magikkan is not only giving away his super-amazing tricks for free (which he calls "puuf") but he says that anyone that wants to use his tricks can even change them and continue to perform them - as long as they never charge anyone for those particular tricks.

Magikkan also says that his magic tricks are so magical that everyone can easily make changes or improvements to his tricks but they must also continue to give those changed tricks away for free. It seems only fair anyway... So Copperfield89 and Houdinireen and lots and lots of other magicians take the tricks for free and practice with them and begin to show them off. Magikkan's tricks are so impressive that his tricks soon become a famous tool for other magicians - and just as magikkan predicted, over a few years time, the whole magic community improve on his magic tricks and the whole community all over the world on all sorts of stages, start to perform better magic - even tricks that have nothing to do with magikkan or puuf. You see, by performing and practicing with magikkan's free tricks, new and even experienced magicians can become better performers (they truly are magical!)... They can then take those skills and perform their OTHER tricks and make lots of money from them if they wish. But they must remember to share for free with others the improvements they make to the super-amazing puuf tricks that they got from magikkan for free and continue to help out the magic community.

People start contributing to this magical effort called puuf - and improvements upon improvements begin to surface. Now... most people continue to share all of the improvements and changes that they make to magikkan's original tricks- thereby continuing to improve the whole magic community. But talented Houdinireen and Copperfield89 decide to start charging people to see their versions of the great tricks that were originally created using magicaan's magic. Even worse, they decide not to allow anyone else to perform their versions and improvements of puuf, and what once was a community begins to disappear.... but not to worry... the community WILL begin anew... Stay tuned!

I doubt this even made sense and I'll probably delete it- sorry if I'm being a bit harsh
    -Gregg/infinity/whitebelt

25. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Boom3r (2011-01-27)

Thanks

@ronniemac... I wanted to reply to this a couple weeks ago...I can't believe I am actually gonna post this - hopefully someone enjoys it!

...Your two-cents are appreciated but I think your analogy is a bit off-base when it comes to buuf. A better analogy would be this....

So imagine... a couple of great magicians (let's call them Copperfield89 and Houdinireen) visit a magic fair one day where lots of people are selling or even giving away for free, their magic stuff for other magicians to use. One guy has a booth set up (let's call him "magikkan") and magikkan is not only giving away his super-amazing tricks for free (which he calls "puuf") but he says that anyone that wants to use his tricks can even change them and continue to perform them - as long as they never charge anyone for those particular tricks.

Magikkan also says that his magic tricks are so magical that everyone can easily make changes or improvements to his tricks but they must also continue to give those changed tricks away for free. It seems only fair anyway... So Copperfield89 and Houdinireen and lots and lots of other magicians take the tricks for free and practice with them and begin to show them off. Magikkan's tricks are so impressive that his tricks soon become a famous tool for other magicians - and just as magikkan predicted, over a few years time, the whole magic community improve on his magic tricks and the whole community all over the world on all sorts of stages, start to perform better magic - even tricks that have nothing to do with magikkan or puuf. You see, by performing and practicing with magikkan's free tricks, new and even experienced magicians can become better performers (they truly are magical!)... They can then take those skills and perform their OTHER tricks and make lots of money from them if they wish. But they must remember to share for free with others the improvements they make to the super-amazing puuf tricks that they got from magikkan for free and continue to help out the magic community.

People start contributing to this magical effort called puuf - and improvements upon improvements begin to surface. Now... most people continue to share all of the improvements and changes that they make to magikkan's original tricks- thereby continuing to improve the whole magic community. But talented Houdinireen and Copperfield89 decide to start charging people to see their versions of the great tricks that were originally created using magicaan's magic. Even worse, they decide not to allow anyone else to perform their versions and improvements of puuf, and what once was a community begins to disappear.... but not to worry... the community WILL begin anew... Stay tuned!

I doubt this even made sense and I'll probably delete it- sorry if I'm being a bit harsh
    -Gregg/infinity/whitebelt
    White I don't know what your problem is but I would appreciate you dropping the drama about ppl charging and if you don't like it go start another Buuf thread if this one is bothering you okay...

You recently contacted me yet "again" (actually several times) by private email asking me for all my work and I gave you allll my recently updated and revised work for free but I suppose it bothered you that you donated the first time? (not sure)

Me and Stereo have listed in the first post of our thread here a full FREE Buuf iPhone 4 HD theme for FREE

So what is your problem that you just don't stop trying to hijack this thread w/ your nonsense?

I spend "countless" hours and "days" of giving FREE technical support for the FREE theme things that ppl here never see but alot of ppl are too embarrassed to ask here for help so they contact me privately. I cannot even believe you have the nerve to keep bringing this charging business up when it is not your business at all.

But you don't know me or my past in the theming community to pass judgement on me. I've been theming before the iPhone was even invented [ame=http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9833]Any interest in this theme? - Lakeridge Software Forums[/ame] (2006 - animated weather theme on winmobile) NEVER charged one single penny though I had hundreds of ppl ask me if they could donate to show appreciation for my weather themes. I had close to 1/2 million downloads but I never took one single penny. I was working (I had a job) and theming is my hobby so I never took ONE PENNY something personal happened to me and I've been out of work for over a year and have two children to support so this year is the very first time I accept donations and it is to help me feed my kids.

I've been around the skinning community since 1998-1999 theming desktop applications and since 2004 began theming handhelds and in 2006 making "Animated Weather Themes" Check the date here: [ame]http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9833[/ame] Storyr who is a master at amazing themes can vouch for me since back in 2006 when I made my first Animated Weather Theme he helped me incorp Moon Phases into it.

Not one penny white so "I" have given more than you know to the theming community since 1998 and you have no business passing judgment on me and I definetly have been around the theming community long enough that I don't need any such lessons from you about the progression of theming and it's evolution...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-27 at 04:01 AM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

luluv (2011-02-20), Stereo89 (2011-01-27)

Thanks

White I think I'd have deleted that thing before I posted it if I were you. Didn't make make much sense to start with....
    I am 100% on Doreen's side. Geeezzz.....if ya ain't happy bro move on down the road....

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronniemac For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-01-27), Stereo89 (2011-01-27)

Page 209 of 492 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast