Page 207 of 492 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,140 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

So this is the bottom half!! I couldn't fit the whole thing into one picture!!

I know it isn't perfect but it was not easy to paint the fence!! I tried though I guess I'll get better as I do more?? Although I don't even know if I want to try that again!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post

@Scarch...here's a quick zen bound... is it ok? any suggestions?
    Hello

Very nice icons (but i'm not a fan of the round background). You can only make the bird and see more the rope please?

Thanks for your help

@Scarch...that shouldn't be a problem (as you can see in the square version I posted, I've already masked and isolated onto a Photoshop layer, the zenbound creature and rope by themselves)- but I probably won't have a chance until after the weekend (I would if there was a halfway decent image editing app on the iPhone! Someone should port Gimp to iOS!)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2011-01-23)

2 requests

can anyone make ipod nano 6g icon?
    http://www.macgadget.de/img10/ipod_nano_6th_gen.jpg

can anyone make big blank icon 4 weathericon?

hey guys first sorry for my bad english
    why are the buuf icons soooo big ? when i place it in the icons folder from the buff theme they are soo huge on the springboard the icons are 128*128
    what is my failure ? and the folder icons for springboard doesnt go why ? Then the Mute On Icon works the mute off dont work... The Maps Icon dont work its called Karten on my Springboard my IPhone is German. And the Camera icon dont work its called Kamera on my springboard... My Firmware Version is 4.2.1

Why
    please help me

i need help !!!!!!!
    Last edited by beat00; 2011-01-22 at 04:12 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beat00 View Post
    hey guys first sorry for my bad english
    why are the buuf icons soooo big ? when i place it in the icons folder from the buff theme they are soo huge on the springboard the icons are 128*128
    what is my failure ? and the folder icons for springboard doesnt go why ? Then the Mute On Icon works the mute off dont work... The Maps Icon dont work its called Karten on my Springboard my IPhone is German. And the Camera icon dont work its called Kamera on my springboard... My Firmware Version is 4.2.1

Why
    please help me

i need help !!!!!!!

Here is the FAQ it will explain how to use the icons: FAQ as of 10 Nov 2010.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    So this is the bottom half!! I couldn't fit the whole thing into one picture!!

I know it isn't perfect but it was not easy to paint the fence!! I tried though I guess I'll get better as I do more?? Although I don't even know if I want to try that again!!
    Wow! Ummmm okayyyy everyone has their own unique taste and fav colors! hehe

Here you go June so you don't have to manually paint that Fence Purple. Here is Stereo's Fence for you in Purple okay) Just use it when you make your walls..

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-22 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey doreen ! i recive yesterday a mail from you i donate for you

i worked with the faq but nothing goes see my post...
    can you help me ? Iphone 4 IOS 4.2.1

9. The Following User Says Thank You to beat00 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-01-22)

@whitebelt

I Like the 1 in the center

and can u do the Epic Citadel more clearer plzzz

Thank u very much 4 ur help ^_^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beat00 View Post
    hey doreen ! i recive yesterday a mail from you i donate for you

i worked with the faq but nothing goes see my post...
    can you help me ? Iphone 4 IOS 4.2.1

The Maps Icon dont work its called Karten on my Springboard my IPhone is German. And the Camera icon dont work its called Kamera on my springboard... My Firmware Version is 4.2.1
    Hello beat

I might not be able to help too much cuz #1. My iPhone is in English and yours is in German so some issues could be due to translation.

And #2 I'm still on OS 4.0 not 4.2.1 like you so some of those issues are due to simple icon renaming (but since I'm not on the same OS I don't know which specifically)

Example:

For iP4 running OS 4.0 = [email protected]

For iP4 running OS 4.1+ = [email protected]~iphone.png

So you need to rename certain icon images w/ that different extension okay...

Also try to rename your icons to Karten for Maps and Kamera for Camera (w/ the proper extensions as well)

Example:

For iP4 running OS 4.0 = [email protected]

For iP4 running OS 4.1+ = [email protected]~iphone.png
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-22 at 08:18 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

beat00 (2011-01-23)

@Doreen - its been snowing constantly in new England but today we had our first sunny day in a while and the sunny animation is a new sun and it doesn't lay correctly on the exsisting sun, can I replace the animation with the sun animation from the regular animation theme? I'm uploading a screen shot

Thanks

Hello mrj

I think that is when ppl use my animations meant for my original theme not the LockInfo theme. (that lockinfo theme is driving me crazy!) hehe

I will try to take a look at it tonight okay, I have to run out for a few hours today. But I'm pretty sure you are using animations not designed for that version of my Flip Clock. I'll check all my scripts and my animations tonight...

Thank you Doreen

Thanks

Default 'Keepy Uppy' Icon Request - Stereo89
    Can I please request an icon with the Liverbird (without the music notes) superimposed of the attached Ball icon image?

Many thanks,
    Dara
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -liverpoolsong.png   -goaaal-.png  

HEY HEY I Need buufed icons this is my list i hope you help me

Nike+Ipod
    Börse (stocks)
    DB Navigator
    TVSpielfilm
    radio.de
    MeinVodafone
    VZ-Netzwerke
    Justin.tv
    Kennzeichen(license plate)
    Godmode Anywhere
    HSV
    Flashlight
    Battery
    USB Disk
    Photoshare
    Sportschau
    MobileTerminal
    Weather XXL
    TomTom
    iCarRadio
    iAcces
    ISzene

i hope you help me

thanks
    beat

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Hi beat stereo only does icon requests 3 at a time ok??

@ Doreen what image editing software do you use??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrjsantos View Post
    @Doreen - its been snowing constantly in new England but today we had our first sunny day in a while and the sunny animation is a new sun and it doesn't lay correctly on the exsisting sun, can I replace the animation with the sun animation from the regular animation theme? I'm uploading a screen shot

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSqd8JBPq-s[/ame]

Hi mrj

Don't pay attention to the night time background (it's night time over here so I had to tweak my scripts to test the Sun ani) But I just tested my scripts and my animations and everything is fine actually the issue is due to once again "LockInfo" and the way each individual sets up their personal settings.

Look at the "Height" of your Clock. See how you have your "Clock" set up higher then mine has been designed for? So you can either edit the animation in a graphic app or simply lower your clock which is easier and takes seconds to do inside Lockinfo's settings. (just slide the slider lower)

Also note that anyone who is using the custom clock backgrounds that Stereo recently posted will need to do some gradual transparency on the bottom if you are using my version made for the LockInfo Clock since LockInfo forces all the animations to play "behind" the clock rather then in "front" of the clock so if you don't make the clock transparent like I originally designed or you won't see the animations. (or only part of the ani on the bottom behind the clock)

This only applies to my Lockinfo version. The original version that does not use LockInfo my animations will playout on top in front of the clock (hence why I had to create different animations for both versions of my Buuf Flip Clock Animated Weather themes okay...

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Hi beat stereo only does icon requests 3 at a time ok??

@ Doreen what image editing software do you use??
    Hi June

I use Microsoft Digital Image Suite Anniversary Edition Editor...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-23 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ahh I was using gimp lol thank you for the fence!! It's really nice. I wish it was easier to paint the fence in gimp. Did you ever get my email asking about how your cloudys walls are pulled?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-01-23)

Thanks

Yes I'm still trying to answer all my emails from this morning. (I just got back home) As for the scripts they pull off of yahoo (I don't like accuweather) and also my scripts are edited for my weather themes alittle different then everyone else's since I like to have a better system for myself and I can identify my own work better...

@junebug- I use Photoshop... but Gimp is awesome too! Keep using it...But instead of "painting" the fence -- try hue & saturation to adjust colors.
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-01-23 at 07:00 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    @junebug- I use Photoshop... but Gimp is awesome too! Keep using it...But instead of "painting" the fence -- try hue & saturation to adjust colors.
    I am opening gimp right now and I'll try that!! Wish me good luck please!!

Ok I have it!! That's so easy!! Thank you so much white for pointing me in that direction!! Now I can do all of my docks just the way I want!! Thank you again white!!

And a really BIG thank you to stereo and Doreen!! If it wasn't for the 2 of y'all none of us lower people would be able to do this!!

Well I couldn't but I'm sure some the people here would be able to!!

And Doreen I plan on using that fence you made me on my lockscreen so that it will always have speical place on my ViPod!!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-01-23)

Page 207 of 492 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast