Page 206 of 492 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,120 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Can some one please do the StuntBiker in a circle shape

and buuf Epic Citadel for me plzz

thank u

@stereo89
    hey stereo can you make the SoundHound in another not square shape? -soundhound-2x.png

There are two types of people in the world ... Those who invent excuses, and those that produce results. I invent Results

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Will someone please tell me how to apply an icon to a safari bookmark??

@junebug...properly theming a web clip icon is a fair amount of work (they revert back unless you change permissions, and you need to find the correct folder name in your Libraries directory, etc) ... Here's a helpful guide ...

How to properly theme Webclip icons in iOS 4.2.1 | seanolsondesign.com | blog

Or...a much easier option... [warning: Another shameless plug for Buuf ∞ Infinity]... All of your webclips will be themed automatically if you try the work-in-progress theme/mask I posted on page 257 (look a page or two or three after that for another version I posted as well..pr3)
    Please let me know if you try it out and let me know what you think!

Here's a screenshot showing 6 webclips automatically buuf'ed by one of the two auto-masks in Buuf ∞ Infinity

(another tip: by turning on or off User Agent Faker [from Cydia] before you make your bookmark you can get different icons as shown in the three different google icons in my ss)

And here they are with the other Buuf Infinity mask enabled...
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-01-21 at 06:57 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Thank you white!! It's just I have a certain image for yasman Galenorns website that I want to use I had someone make that into a circle for me!!!

And I am on 4.1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Hello

Somebody could give me buufed these three games please?

Blue Block - Mah Jong Quest - Zen Bound®

@Doreen

I love your Flip Clock widget, it's very beautiful. I did not understand if it exists or Stereo must create it. I've asked a lot these days, but i always find something i want to change on my phone. When i see what you created Stereo and you, all i want, is to have it on my phone.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -blue-block.png   -mah-jong-quest.png   -zen-bound-.png   -001nm.png  
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-01-21 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Thank you white!! It's just I have a certain image for yasman Galenorns website that I want to use I had someone make that into a circle for me!!!

And I am on 4.1
    i already made such an icon in circular shape :P
    look at page 252

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    @MrQfish...I hope you don't think I was implying that you used the mask I posted to create the icons you made...I just meant that a similar look can be achieved automatically with Buuf Infinity (by the way, great work as usual & of course... Feel free to use the masks or anything else I post if you'd like)
    don't worry, i got the point
    Last edited by MrQfish; 2011-01-21 at 04:40 PM.

@ Demon Fox
    here you go

SounHound
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -soundhound.png  

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrQfish For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-01-21), Demon Fox (2011-01-21), Scarch (2011-01-22)

I've been using this icon for soundhound for a while - I really like him [a tad too evil perhaps]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Demon Fox (2011-01-21)

i could do that too mate! but thanks!

i think more like an S shape.. to be cool and buffed... without the SoundHound under the logo...

There are two types of people in the world ... Those who invent excuses, and those that produce results. I invent Results

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I know MrQfish!! that's what I'm talking about!! I want to use the circle image that you made for me!! I just need to figure out how to apply an icon to a bookmark

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    I've been using this icon for soundhound for a while - I really like him [a tad too evil perhaps]

lol

@ Demon Fox

i will be more creative tomorrow :P

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrQfish For This Useful Post:

Demon Fox (2011-01-21)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok wow it really wasnt that hard once I found the webclip folder!! I just put the icon into the webclip folder and named it icon.png ( I still have the original image) and it themed it!! I think the icon needs to be a bit bigger though

@Demon Fox...
    is this what you wanted for SoundHound? I don't really like them - any suggestions?

Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-01-21 at 11:15 PM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-01-21), Demon Fox (2011-01-21), Scarch (2011-01-22)

@MrQfish
    It's ok man! you tried helping me and that's awsome! thanks anyways )

@whitebelt
    you don't, I DO!
    the third one - that's exactly what i meant!! Perfect!
    thanks a lot... no need for anothers!
    Last edited by Demon Fox; 2011-01-21 at 11:37 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Demon Fox For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (2011-01-22)

@Angel-face...
    stunt biker [round] ... which one [if any] do you like? ... any suggestions?

more city, bike higher

Photoshop: Distort: Displacement [cloned, grayscale buuf button displacent file]

centered bike

Here's a quick Epic Citadel - is this ok??

@Scarch...here's a quick zen bound... is it ok? any suggestions?

and here's my first square icon [this will come in handy for one of the mask choices in my upcoming Buuf ∞ Infinity Beta release]
    [please make some suggestions - this square zen bound looks boring, no?]

a couple more zen bound icons - which one if any do you like? please make some suggestions...

Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-01-22 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

AnGeL-FaCe (2011-01-22), Scarch (2011-01-22)

I have iphone 4 and it get scratched and it really looks too bad and i am looking for best iphone 4 skin cover to provide protection from further damage.

iphone 4 skin cover

Does anyone like this test version of the Buuf ∞ Infinity square auto mask?? (with and without transparency)

[these are NOT "custom" icons...instead, this will automatically make ALL of your icons look buuf'ed...check out my post on page 257 for details, and download links for the round version... as you can see, some icons will look better than others when Buuf ∞ Infinity is activated in Winterboard- obviously having nice custom icons for every app is better and this is not designed as a replacement for custom icons]

Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-01-22 at 06:24 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok so Doreen sent out those new weather walls that had the buuf transparent walls right?? Well I painted the dock and top bar and added this awsome wall paper what do y'all think?? Isn't Doreen awsome?? See next post for a picture of the bottom half!! Lol

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-01-22)

Page 206 of 492 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast