Page 204 of 492 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @rock75

Try this..

@Demon Fox

These 3 are some images..maybe you can use them to make your icon or if you have any advice, I will do it..

@Dash David

Try this..Sorry but I can't try it..
    that's awsome! thanks!

There are two types of people in the world ... Those who invent excuses, and those that produce results. I invent Results

@doreen-- is there a guide on how to get your clock widget/animations working for lock info or however it is you get it on just the first page and lockscreen

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

I sent out two versions of my theme one is my original theme that the clock will appear on all pages. The other theme says "LockInfo" for those ppl that have LockInfo installed on their iPhones.

You use those files "only" that say "LockInfo" follow my setup instructions and then you go into the settings of LockInfo and enable your "HomeScreen" setting there like so:

Then I had ppl wanting even another version more further compatible w/ LockInfo that worked w/ all their notifications so I had to make another plugin version for those that wanted notifications so actually I have (3) versions (but that plugin looks nothing like my original nor my first LockInfo version and I actually don't like it myself) hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-19 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@Doreen -- I'm only interested in having the buuf clock theme only stay on the first page of my springboard

Thanks

Yes I understand, so you need to have Lockinfo installed and then you need to use the version of my theme that specifically says "Lockinfo" then go into the lockinfo settings (which are located in your iPhone's default settings app) and enable it to appear on your HomeScreen (like I showed you in the above screenshot)

Then the clock will "only" appear on the first page only of your homescreen. (like mine right?)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGtfYuy3s5I[/ame]

If you want it also to appear on your lockscreen then you go back into Lockinfo's settings and enable it there as well (just look where it says Lockscreen right above Homescreen settings okay)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-19 at 12:27 AM.

@Doreen- I never received the the theme meant for lock info

Thanks

What? I'm certain I sent them cuz I see a copy of the email in my sent folder. But check your mail if you don't have them now please let me know okay (I just sent you them again)

Let me check

Thanks

I sent you them when I sent out the new customizable wallpapers. I checked and seen a copy of the email in my sent folder. But good thing you mentioned this to me now you have the new walls as well okay. (well hopefully be sure to let me know if you got this email?)

Now I know you didn't have to go around the block to check that mailbox did you? hehe

I have to log off but "please" let me know if you got this email okay? I want to make sure you got them. (I'll check back tonight)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-19 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@Doreen - yes I received your email thank you for such a quick response.. I set it up and configured everything but I noticed a few differences... On the clock theme for lock info my system font has no effect and I lose a little bit of the weather information and the other thing that's buggin me is Everytime I respring my icons get pushed back a page and I have to drag everything back, is there a fix for any of this? Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Also the animations are no longer on top of the clock
    Last edited by mrjsantos; 2011-01-19 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Nope the apple store won't let you out the door w/o a contract either.(they activate the iPhone for you right there in the store)
    RiSq that iPad is looking good! (I wish I had the time to jailbreak my iPad but nope I ain't going there cuz I know I do not have the time for that)

But great work...

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices search for iphone 4

Hi can anyone tell me where to change the font [ style and size ] on the weather page what i mean is font for city temp etc thanks Dean

@Dean. I'm not sure what page it's on but this has already been discussed somewhere in this thread. By Doreen

iPhone? More like MyPhone lovedliss's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrQfish View Post
    @lovedliss
    ww mobile, print n share
    @MrQfish
    These are niceee!
    Lissy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrjsantos View Post
    @Doreen - yes I received your email thank you for such a quick response.. I set it up and configured everything but I noticed a few differences... On the clock theme for lock info my system font has no effect and I lose a little bit of the weather information and the other thing that's buggin me is Everytime I respring my icons get pushed back a page and I have to drag everything back, is there a fix for any of this? Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Also the animations are no longer on top of the clock
    Okay great glad you got everything. As for the Lockinfo version I made of my theme I "only" made that as a free gift and update later on. I don't work for that dev so you need to ask the dev if you don't know how to use Lockinfo. (It has way too many settings for me to even try to teach everyone)

The animations will not run on top of the Lockinfo version because Lockinfo forces the animations behind the clock and nobody that I know of has figured out a way to force the script to ride on top. But I wish that dev would fix that issue badly!!!

As for the icon issue once again it is due to Lockinfo but if you have any transparent icons such as a transparent clock icon or any icons sitting on the first page that sometimes happens also go into lockinfo settings and make sure you configured the settings exactly as I posted for you earlier in this thread like in my screenshot okay.

The fonts you need to edit the entire script for all the lockinfo files. They cannot be adjusted via the settings nor the sys fonts.

Quote Originally Posted by sabankuru View Post
    hi all

ive a problem, iv tried no icon shadow 1&2, doesent work, any ideas?

iPhone? More like MyPhone lovedliss's Avatar
    Thanks

@Dash David

I would like my flip clock looking like yours, can you help me do it? Please[/QUOTE]

@Lissy: got your PM, but for some reason I can't attach the file in reply. So, here is how you do it: replace the [email protected] in Doreen's Flip Clock Theme with the attached. Respring. And of course, backup the original before you replace.

BTW: all credit goes to Stereo

Good Luck![/QUOTE]

@Dash David
    I got this working the way you told me, thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrQfish View Post
    @lovedliss
    ww mobile, print n share
    @MrQfish
    The WW Mobile is a little big too big, can you make a bit smaller? the size of Print n Share was perfect.
    Last edited by lovedliss; 2011-01-19 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Lissy

Quote Originally Posted by lovedliss View Post
    @MrQfish
    The WW Mobile is a little big too big, can you make a bit smaller? the size of Print n Share was perfect.
    yes, sure, sorry, i noticed this after uploadiing yesterday but had no time to fix it, here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ww.png  

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrQfish For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-01-19), Scarch (2011-01-21), Stereo89 (2011-01-19)

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-01-19), Scarch (2011-01-21)

@Stereo89
    thank you! you print and share is better
    What program do you use to make buufy icons ? (i use paint.net with lots of plugins)

Page 204 of 492 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast