Page 203 of 492 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #4041
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Stereo I tried them on for size but they looked different on and were a bit overkill on the Buufy so I had to try to make mine alillll more square looking. Anyways I was messing around again w/ that script this is an old script and it's not HD so it needs editing and I need to make the 24 hour changing skies but here's what I was talking about. The color of the sky will change every hour according to the "time of day" but the problem I'm having is the transparent walls are being covered up by the sky images so I would lose the effect of the snow on the fence when it snows. The flip clock weather icon works and the Animated weather works (both of those update just fine) but the various fences/docks I designed don't work "yet" =(

    My goal is to get the skies changing according to the time of day "and" all the other (3) weather elements updating (clock weather icon, the (49) fence/docks w/ all their various weather designs and also the animated weather) so that you will have full time of day colored skies "and" full weather working on your screens. Example on the left is better but keep in mind the script is old and not for HD and the wallpapers need to be replace and re-designed in HD.

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGtfYuy3s5I[/ame]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-18 at 04:19 AM.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    Jj2345 (2011-02-05), rock75 (2011-01-18), Scarch (2011-01-18)

  3. #4042
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 57 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Stereo I tried them on for size but they looked different on and were a bit overkill on the Buufy so I had to try to make mine alillll more square looking. Anyways I was messing around again w/ that script this is an old script and it's not HD so it needs editing and I need to make the 24 hour changing skies but here's what I was talking about. The color of the sky will change every hour according to the "time of day" but the problem I'm having is the transparent walls are being covered up by the sky images so I would lose the effect of the snow on the fence when it snows. The flip clock weather icon works and the Animated weather works (both of those update just fine) but the various fences/docks I designed don't work "yet" =(

    My goal is to get the skies changing according to the time of day "and" all the other (3) weather elements updating (clock weather icon, the (49) fence/docks w/ all their various weather designs and also the animated weather) so that you will have full time of day colored skies "and" full weather working on your screens. Example on the left is better but keep in mind the script is old and not for HD and the wallpapers need to be replace and re-designed in HD.

    YouTube - 24Hour.avi
    WOW Doreen! that is crazy kewl stuf! looking good

    myPhone... yourPhone... We all SCREAM for iPhone!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to rock75 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-01-18)

  5. #4043
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Thank you rock! I'm hoping I can make the delivery cuz I get these ideas for things that are a bit bigger than me. hehe

    Just that I get alot of complaints about the Yahoo sunrise and sunset times and all the weather widgets feed off yahoo so we have no control over that "BUT" if I can pull this off I may have found the perfect solution!

    Problem is I'm not willing to give up my Fences that have the melting snow on them for those ppl lucky enough to have snow I want that last element of my theme to work! And the biggest delay is time. I've got quite a few personal things on my plate right now so it's been very hard for me to come out and play. (and I really miss all you guys! tonight I decided to take time for myself to come play)

  6. #4044
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 57 Times in 45 Posts

    Hi Stereo!
    I see these awsome kewl Buuf flip clocks back grounds buthey dont seem to fit my Buuf flip clock ;(
    Could i get ya to make one that matches this size please? i am using doreens htc lockinfo one and it is a bit different size... thanks
    by the way, if you could make the background a bit more square like in Doreens picture that would be best. thanks in advance! YOU ROCK!

    Oh YEAH... i almost forgot, that dock you made is great! i am trying to get my whole phone to look like stone so i took your dock and just changed the color and now it looks like a big slab of slate or stone! thanks again for all your awsomeness!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bg11.png   -dockt12.png  

    myPhone... yourPhone... We all SCREAM for iPhone!!

  7. #4045
    iPhone? More like MyPhone lovedliss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 39 Times in 29 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lovedliss View Post
    Hello, can anyone tell how to change the color of the text, it is showing in some kind of gray that I can even read it on some apps, see the pic attached. Thanks.

    Can someten help me with this please?

    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Lissy

  8. #4046
    @Doreen
    your idea for the changing backgrounds is absolutely awesome! I really hope you get it to work! my girlfriend say I'm beginning to become obsessed with modding my phone but with all the amazing ideas you guys come up with it's hard not to be! lol

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarg3203 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2011-01-18)

  10. #4047
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Hi Lissy

    As far as I know it's a problem w/ dark GUI themes. I think the color of the text throughout the system is hard coded but maybe a plist file could fix it I'm not sure. Only thing you can really do is ask the person who made that theme to possibly lighten the color of the GUI for you (but there are alot of images in the GUI so I doubt they will do it, but it never hurts to ask them)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarg3203 View Post
    @Doreen
    your idea for the changing backgrounds is absolutely awesome! I really hope you get it to work! my girlfriend say I'm beginning to become obsessed with modding my phone but with all the amazing ideas you guys come up with it's hard not to be! lol
    Thank you Sarg! Did you get that Dock situation straightened out yet?
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-18 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    lovedliss (2011-01-18)

  12. #4048
    hi stereo, can you make me something stylish with these two icons?

    I need the Tree icon combind with the words age loc in gray and and the words Vitality in green...

    think of something crazy, eh?
    -1279137277797-cache.jpg-ageloc-vitality-logo.png


    the app is called Nu skin age loc vitality:
    -untitled-2.png

    There are two types of people in the world ... Those who invent excuses, and those that produce results. I invent Results

  13. #4049
    @doreen& whitebelt
    after a while of messing around I figured out what my problem was as far as getting rid of my dock. for some reason, the transparent dock file named Dock.png wasn't working even tho it was in the right folder. I'm not sure why since I hadn't messed with it at all since originally downloading the theme from the first page of the forum. Anyway, I was able to remove the dock by locating the com.apple.springboard file within bundles and changing the SBDockBG.png file to [email protected] Not sure If that'll help anyone else but it worked for me.

  14. #4050
    hi all

    ive a problem, iv tried no icon shadow 1&2, doesent work, any ideas?


  15. #4051
    Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post

    @Dash David

    Try this..
    @Stereo: thank you for making the adjustment for me. I am attaching a picture of how it looks for you to peak at. The color "white" is perfect. Overall, the clock background could be a bit higher and overall slightly bigger (see how it fits around the digits - they hit the black border), but please only make the adjustment if you have the time and desire to deal with it. I invested in Photoshop and tried to adjust the image myself, but at this point have not idea how to use the software to reconfigure the image.

    Thanks for all of your help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  
    Last edited by Dash David; 2011-01-18 at 07:08 PM.

  16. #4052
    iPhone? More like MyPhone lovedliss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 39 Times in 29 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    Thank you it's cool, exactly what i wanted.
    @Scarch,
    Which file or files I have to change on Doreen's theme to have my flip clock looking like yours??

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash David View Post
    @Stereo: thank you for making the adjustment for me. I am attaching a picture of how it looks for you to peak at. The color "white" is perfect. Overall, the clock background could be a bit higher and overall slightly bigger (see how it fits around the digits - they hit the black border), but please only make the adjustment if you have the time and desire to deal with it. I invested in Photoshop and tried to adjust the image myself, but at this point have not idea how to use the software to reconfigure the image.

    Thanks for all of your help!
    @Dash David

    I would like my flip clock looking like yours, can you help me do it? Please
    Last edited by lovedliss; 2011-01-18 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Lissy

  17. #4053
    @dash david
    check your inbox please mate!

    There are two types of people in the world ... Those who invent excuses, and those that produce results. I invent Results

  18. #4054
    [/QUOTE]@Dash David

    I would like my flip clock looking like yours, can you help me do it? Please[/QUOTE]

    @Lissy: got your PM, but for some reason I can't attach the file in reply. So, here is how you do it: replace the [email protected] in Doreen's Flip Clock Theme with the attached. Respring. And of course, backup the original before you replace.

    BTW: all credit goes to Stereo

    Good Luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper-2x.png  

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dash David For This Useful Post:

    lovedliss (2011-01-18), Stereo89 (2011-01-18)

  20. #4055
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Fox View Post
    @dash david
    check your inbox please mate!
    I checked. No messages. Sorry, can you please resend? Thanks!

  21. #4056

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

    Dara (2011-01-18), Dash David (2011-01-18), Demon Fox (2011-01-18), rock75 (2011-01-18), Scarch (2011-01-19)

  23. #4057
    Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @rock75

    @Dash David

    Try this..Sorry but I can't try it..
    Stereo: looks great, close enough. I appreciate your help!!!!

  24. #4058
    iPhone? More like MyPhone lovedliss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 39 Times in 29 Posts

    @Stereo,

    Hi Stereo, can you make these icons for me please.

    WebMD
    WW Mobile (weight watchers Mobile)
    Print n share
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -untitled.jpg  
    Lissy

  25. #4059
    iPhoneaholic Scarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Geneva - Switzerland
    Posts
    361
    Thanks
    1,281
    Thanked 428 Times in 234 Posts

    @lovedliss

    you replace the file "widget.png" in:
    2 Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo / Bundles / com.ashman.LockInfo / private

  26. #4060
    @lovedliss
    ww mobile, print n share
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -print-n-share.png   -ww.png  

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrQfish For This Useful Post:

    Dara (2011-01-18), lovedliss (2011-01-19), Scarch (2011-01-19)

Page 203 of 492 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •