Page 202 of 492 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kelcel View Post
    hi got it working on both phones now one more thing i have been looking for a guide on how to change icons
    WhatsApp and SlingPlayer i have the icons on my phone and i have ifile anyone have a link to a How To

thanks Dean
    kelcel did you download the FAQ in my first post of this thread? It was created by pasturepony and she gave detailed instructions on how to use the icons posted throughout this thread for this theme okay?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@Doreen

Helloooooo!!! Nice to see you!!!

Dock Test

@Dash David

Clock
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dockt.png   -dockt1.png   -clock5.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dash David (2011-01-17), Doreen (2011-01-17), luluv (2011-02-20)

Thanks

Nice to see you too Stereo. =)

Those Docks are beautiful!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2011-01-18)

@stereo89...the hd dock resolution needs to be 640x90. Any taller than that and the dock icons start to rise above the dock (unless of course, you are purposely trying to raise the icons)

can anybody tell me what the transparent dock should be named in order to get rid of it on my screen? Dock.png doesn't do it.

@Sarg3203... I'm not sure what you are trying to do... If you want a transparent dock, just use a transparent Dock.png sized at 320x45 (or a bit shorter or taller depending on if you want to adjust the height of the dock icons). Place Dock.png in the root of your theme folder. If you want an HD non-transparent dock you instead need to place a 640x90 resolution .png in com.apple.springboard - see my post a couple pages ago for details on the name and the additional 0kb files you'll need and how to remove the reflection.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @Dash David

Clock
    Hi Stereo:

Thank you VERY much. You are the master. Now, I am going to be totally ridiculous and ask you for a couple of additional adjustments to the clock wallpaper. If you can't do it, I completely understand.

Can you please raise the clock background images a bit and center around the digits? I am attaching a picture of how it looks right now and the digits are not exactly centered. Also, is there any way to make the white in the image a bit "whiter"? Right now it's sort of "creamy".

Thanks in advance buuf master!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash David For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2011-01-18)

Thanks

Stereo can I bug you too (please?) Can you make mine like this? With the wooden type background I want it to match the Fence! =)

Thank you! (when you have time only okay)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

medic88 (2011-01-17)

That clock looks great with the wood!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-01-18)

I should have my iPhone 32gb in the next few days, looking forward to buufing it up!

made a little bit of my own style here...
    if anybody wants, just tell me here i will post the PNG
    -img_0598.png
    anyhow... Big Credit to Stereo89

BY THE WAY:
    @Dash David
    can you please tell me where to get your task bar signal and battery image + battery precents?
    and the taskbar itself, for some reason i don't have a brown taskbar background.. it is transparent...

Please? thanks!
    Last edited by Demon Fox; 2011-01-17 at 11:13 PM.

There are two types of people in the world ... Those who invent excuses, and those that produce results. I invent Results

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Demon Fox For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2011-01-18)

@Dash David
    can you please tell me where to get your task bar signal and battery image + battery precents?
    and the taskbar itself, for some reason i don't have a brown taskbar background.. it is transparent...

Please? thanks!

The taskbar goodies came from Gadezu's GUI. The taskbar's color is a result of using background images from Doreen's weather theme - they just cover over the regular / transparent taskbar. It looks like you are using your own background, hence it's transparent.

can you send me a link for the GUI?

There are two types of people in the world ... Those who invent excuses, and those that produce results. I invent Results

@whitebelt
    I have a transparent dock named dock.png in both the theme folders I'm using which are a combination of Doreens buuf theme and bababuufeys theme. the weird thing Is that the dock was transparent at one time but somewhere along the way of buufing my phone it has shown up again. I actually think it showed up again after I installed doreens weather theme update in which you can have the weather fence and animations but you can change your background photos. it is driving me crazy!!!

@stereo89
    I installed your buuf keyboard and it is amazing. I didn't have to pay for iaccess tho. it's from the insanelyi repo. it seems to work great for me so just an FYI for anyone else.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarg3203 For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2011-01-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Fox View Post
    can you send me a link for the GUI?
    Hi Demon Fox. Check your inbox, I sent the link. Enjoy!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash David For This Useful Post:

Demon Fox (2011-01-18)

@Doreen, I think your themes are great! I just did a little mod on
    the night time wallpapers, instead of the blue sky I changed it to pitch black! (don't get nice blue night skies where I live )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

25. The Following User Says Thank You to dawnrazr For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sarg3203 View Post
    I actually think it showed up again after I installed doreens weather theme update in which you can have the weather fence and animations but you can change your background photos. it is driving me crazy!!!
    Hi Sarg on that last update there is no Dock at all included so it has to do w/ something else you have running where the dock is possibly hidden but just unzip and drop the attached dock into your main theme folder okay
    Attached Files Attached Files

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@Doreen

Try these (3)!!!

@whitebelt

Sorry but I don't have an iPhone 4 where to test the images..so sometime I make some images to let everybody test them..

@Dash David

Try this..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -clockdoreen.png   -clockdoreen1.png   -clockdoreen2.png   -clock6.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dash David (2011-01-18), Doreen (2011-01-18), mrjsantos (2011-01-18), Scarch (2011-01-18)

Thanks

@Doreen

Try these (3)!!!

Thank you!!! Perfecto! (as usual)

Quote Originally Posted by dawnrazr View Post
    @Doreen, I think your themes are great! I just did a little mod on
    the night time wallpapers, instead of the blue sky I changed it to pitch black! (don't get nice blue night skies where I live )
    Thank you so much for the kind words I am glad everyone is enjoying the mods! As soon as I find more time I have another idea up my sleeve but right now my time wont permit it. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the 24 hour script working behind the transparent images I sent out to you guys (that way the sky will change "every hour" and you can achieve the Black sky at certain time intervals 10:00pm - 5:00am) w/o having to paint it onto those trans-images I just sent out)

Just give me time! hehe =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-18 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2011-01-18)

@Doreen

Try these (3)!!!

@whitebelt

Sorry but I don't have an iPhone 4 where to test the images..so sometime I make some images to let everybody test them..

@Dash David

Try this..
    Will check it out, thanks so much!!!!!!!!!

Page 202 of 492 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast