Page 194 of 492 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

o no the screenshotz look great how long you been working on this

@ Stereo

Need for Speed? Hot Pursuit for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
    I couldn't find it in the Icon pack or searching thread

@MDot80... Lots and lots of hours (days) but obviously not long enough since my first and only tester [@can7] couldn't get it working... I'd really appreciate it if someone else could give it a try... Thanks again.
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-01-09 at 05:54 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Mdot80 (2011-01-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Thanks

@Mdot80: I think you´re right, i just want to why on my 3GS with ios 4.1 i can´t change the icons in the lower screen (for Voicemail, Favorites, Contacts...)

When i try to change them nothing happens. Is there something new in ios 4 so the icons could not be changed?

So think about it, the upper picture is a screenshot from my iphone, and the lower is from someone out of this forum.

greetz Cris

@can7 maybe this will work for you (strange)

Try This Link
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-01-09 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    @can7 maybe this will work for you (strange)

Apple, iPhone & iPad Forums | ModMyi.com
    ? that link just takes me to the homepage lool

@can7 ... Sorry about the bad link... Please try it now

I'm not on an iPhone, but I changed my bottom Icons via the Icons folder on iOS 4.2.1 on the iTouch.

-img_02.png

Speaking of, as mentioned.. I can't seem to find the exact instructions and BytaFont didn't seem to do it.

Is there a way to change/get rid of iPod and also how do I change the font on the clock, etc.

ok uninstalled winterboard and all themes rebooted installed winterboard still doesnt work

11. The Following User Says Thank You to can7 For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (2011-01-09)

@Stereo

Can u buuf these for me plzz

Quote Originally Posted by BlueG6o View Post
    @Mdot80: I think you´re right, i just want to why on my 3GS with ios 4.1 i can´t change the icons in the lower screen (for Voicemail, Favorites, Contacts...)

When i try to change them nothing happens. Is there something new in ios 4 so the icons could not be changed?

So think about it, the upper picture is a screenshot from my iphone, and the lower is from someone out of this forum.

greetz Cris
    pm me your email an I will send you the dialler but The reason you can't change those buttons because they're built into the wallpaper

@can7 I will test it for you an get back to you
    Last edited by Mdot80; 2011-01-09 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

@whitebelt
    I've installed Buuf Infinity, looks great, and it all works for me. I'm on Iphone4, 4.1. Keep up the good work!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stlwkr For This Useful Post:

entzo (2011-02-23), whitebelt (2011-01-09)

this is what i get
    [IMG][/IMG]

as you can see i have the blue folders but the icons stay the same the 2 that are allready buufed i did myself weird.must be my iphone lool

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@Demon Fox

Logo Big & Small

@Scarch

Gangstar, Minigore

@Scarch & hotsecretary

Need for speed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foxbig.png   -gangstar.png   -minigore.png   -needforspeed.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-01-10), Demon Fox (2011-01-10), Doreen (2011-01-10), Scarch (2011-01-09)

@can7 can you please post a screenshot of what it looks like with only one mask and no other themes enabled? if you are willing to continue troubleshooting this, I'm happy to help... Do you use iFile?

@whitebelt i have ifile but im using winscp atm

[IMG][/IMG]

this is with one mask and no other themes enabled

@can7 ... Please try out this version of the ∞mask1 theme [again, please disable all other themes in winterboard except for this new theme "pr2"]

1 Buuf Infinity ∞ Mask1 pr2.zip

I added a blank file for the overlay - I didn't need this on my iPhone but it probably should be in there anyway ... let me know if this works and I will update the links

@whitebelt still no change for me

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

@Whitebelt
    those masks look great... I will give them a test run for ya and let you know how they do

myPhone... yourPhone... We all SCREAM for iPhone!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to rock75 For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (2011-01-09)

Quote Originally Posted by stlwkr View Post
    @whitebelt
    I've installed Buuf Infinity, looks great, and it all works for me. I'm on Iphone4, 4.1. Keep up the good work!
    Thank you very much! You are officially the first person to report that Buuf ∞ Works!! [out of two ]

Quote Originally Posted by rock75 View Post
    @Whitebelt
    those masks look great... I will give them a test run for ya and let you know how they do
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Anyways nice work up above, I'm going to try it on for size myself tomorrow
    Doreen... I would love to get your feedback! [and I'd like to know if it works on iOS 4.0, which I believe you have]

@Stereo89... have you had a chance to take a look at Buuf ∞ Infinity? any thoughts or suggestions?

I'd really love to hear feedback from especially you two ... whenever you get a chance!

---------------------

@can7...[and to anyone else that may be having trouble with Buuf ∞ Infinity pre-release] here are a few things you could try…

1. try renaming the pr2 mask theme with a .theme at the end

2. try deleting the original stock apple overlay [not the one in my theme]

It is called:

[email protected]

It's in:

/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileIcons.framework

-make a backup of the file first [create a directory called Disabled and put a copy of the original file in there… then you can move it back later]

3. Make sure you are looking for a change to occur to app icons you have downloaded from the AppStore. It seems from your screenshots that you keep most of your icons in folders… try moving a few AppStore apps to your homescreen while you troubleshoot this. [Buuf ∞ infinity will only "auto create" Buuf icons for AppStore apps - not cydia apps, not webclips, not the icons that came with your device like phone, compass, maps, etc. ]

4. try restarting into safemode using the SBSettings power button. then restart again into standard mode. [this may flush some cache files?]

5. Try removing and then reinstalling winterboard

6. make sure summerboard is enabled in winterboard settings

7. Try iWipe from Cydia

whenever you try any of these types of troubleshooting steps, be sure to respring afterwards, and then maybe even try a restart after that. If the changes you are making involve an already enabled theme, you must use winterboard afterwards to disable, and then reenable the theme, and then respring. You can also try fully disabling all themes and respringing & restarting, and then enabling only one theme and respringing and restarting again.

Good luck & thank you for testing Buuf ∞ Infinty!
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-01-09 at 11:48 PM.

Page 194 of 492 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast