Page 193 of 492 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

It worked!!! See I had gone in there and did that before but it didn't work because I didn't know I needed to respring for it to work!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks for the help. My problem is solved for now. I needed to uninstall parallax because it was somehow messing with the way winterboard chaned the springboard.

absolutely beautiful by the way.
    Last edited by PersonalUse; 2011-01-09 at 03:46 AM.

Announcing …

Buuf Infinity ∞

Automatically theme ALL of your AppStore Icons!

Pre-release theme now available…

*ALL files & artwork included in this very incomplete pre-release of Buuf Infinity ∞ are either my own or images I converted or derived from mattahan’s original files.

PLEASE DONATE TO THE ORIGINAL ARTIST OF BUUF – PAUL DAVEY / MATTAHAN
    Donate to Mattahan

Please read mattahan's creative commons license.
    Creative Commons License

This is an incomplete pre-release Buuf Theme. If you are very new to all of this stuff, you might want to wait until a more complete version comes out soon.

If you do download and use this theme, please post some feedback…you are the beta testers!

Buuf Infinity ∞ currently works on my iPhone 4 iOS 4.1. Hopefully in very little time we can make this theme work on 4.2+ and on the iPad & iTouch too.

I’ve included four separate themes in this “pre-release”. Keep them in the following order in winterboard and above your other themes...

Buuf Infinity ∞ Mask 1
    Buuf Infinity ∞ Mask 2
    Buuf Infinity ∞ Blue Add-on Test
    Buuf Infinity ∞ Icons Test (with wallpapers)

If you enable either one of the mask themes - ALL of your AppStore icons should look buuf’ed automatically. [but NOT your cydia apps and NOT the apple apps that came with your iPhone].

This even works when you’re browsing in the AppStore... all of the AppStore apps will show up themed before you even download them! [see screenshots]

So far I've created two different Buuf auto-masks for everyone to try...they are not perfect yet and I'd really like everyone's feedback.

I’ve also included some icons, wallpapers and a few GUI elements I’m working on – please see the instructions & my notes … & PLEASE let me know what you think!

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

[Click here to Download Buuf ∞ Infinity pre-release]

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

the above download includes the following three files which you may download separately here…

Click here to download the instructions!
    This PDF also contains my creative notes and detailed info about what is included in this release.
    PLEASE READ THIS ONE – I REALLY WANT EVERYONE’S FEEDBACK.

Click here for Guides and more.
    Learn how to make Buuf icons yourself!
    This PDF contains notes and links to mattahan’s original images, some great guides, and some other buuf links I’ve found helpful.
    PLEASE READ AND START CREATING SOME NEW BUUF IMAGES YOURSELF; & BE SURE TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE!!

Click here to download a PDF with some ideas and goals for Buuf ∞ infinity.
    Also included here are some notes about buuf’s creative license and sharing. PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT TO HELP THIS PROJECT!

Each and every single icon, file, and all of the other elements I included in this pre release are NOT from Stereo89 nor Doreen nor from anyone else other than mattahan’s original stock images (plus some alterations I did myself in photoshop). That being said… Please donate to Doreen and Stereo – they have made some amazing contributions to the “buuf community”

If Doreen or Stereo would prefer I start a new thread for Buuf Infinity ∞ please say so and I will… I hope you guys are not insulted that I posted this here. [and feel free to incorporate anything you may like into your theme … that goes for everyone!]

The following two animated screenshots show what this theme will do to some 3rd party AppStore apps …remember – that’s all that will be auto-buuf’ed… not your cydia apps and not the apple apps that came with your iPhone (those will need custom icons). The buuf icons shown are not custom icons… Buuf Infinity ∞ automatically makes all of your AppStore icons look Buufed – some of course will look better than others. You can use these ∞ auto-masks along with your other buuf themes & your custom icons will appear unchanged as long they are in your Icons folder [not your Bundles folder]

These masks will soon be updated.

Mask 1 beta test example

Mask 2 beta test example

Two screenshots of some icons I’m working on …

Here’s a screenshot of the included experimental Blue Buuf theme option…

edit: downloads have slightly more sensible names now.

ENJOY & please provide some feedback everybody!
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-01-09 at 09:04 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Mdot80 (2011-01-09), PersonalUse (2011-01-09)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PersonalUse View Post
    Thanks for the help. My problem is solved for now. I needed to uninstall parallax because it was somehow messing with the way winterboard chaned the springboard.

absolutely beautiful by the way.
    Thank you for the nice compliment PersonalUse it's appreciated (and thanks for letting me know you got that straightened out)
    I was under the impression when you mentioned having difficulties getting the icons and wallpapers to theme that you were referring to the icons and walls from our Free Buuf HD theme (not the weather theme) so that is why I mentioned the renaming of icons. However, the icons in your screenshot are actually the weather wallpapers and those you do not need to rename w/ the extensions of @2x.png or @2x~iphone.png the renaming of the icons would "Only" apply to the icons for your "apps" okay.

I'm sorry for the confusion and if you don't mind me asking what is Parallaxx? (I've not heard of this and I'm curious)

Thank you again!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-09 at 06:15 AM.

@Doreen... Parallax is a Cydia tweak to allow panoramic wallpapers... There are a few similar tweaks on Cydia (like Simple Background)... they also may be useful as a work-around for those that want to have separate wallpapers on each springboard page (by carefully crafting a custom panorama in Photoshop or something similar)... These tweaks are apparently being widely reported as quite buggy on iPhone 4.*

7. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-01-09)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Ahhh thanks for that info white. Was curious and I can't believe I've never heard of it before. I really miss the per page walls we had in Winterboard before and I'm hoping WB gets an update soon. Let's all hope Saurik does not drop the ball on WB as he is probably onto bigger and better things these days...

Anyways nice work up above, I'm going to try it on for size myself tomorrow (jussss so tired tonight)

Good night everyone...

@whitebelt
    i tested both masks above my buuf theme and nothing changed,if i use the blue addon that works tho.but using any of the masks none of my game icon changed

@can7 ... Are you on an iPhone4 with iOS 4.1? Did you try just one of the masks with no other themes enabled? Is summerboard enabled in winterboard? Thanks for testing it out!
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-01-09 at 11:11 AM.

@whitebelt
    yep iphone 4 on 4.1 if i use just a mask with no other theme it still doesnt work summerboard is on

@can7 - Hmmm ... I wonder what could be preventing it from working... Perhaps try using iWipe? (I thought that was only for older iOS and I haven't needed it). Have you tried a reboot? Please try enabling only one mask theme with NO other themes enabled at all and respring/reboot.
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-01-09 at 11:27 AM.

@whitebelt
    i used iwipe then selected only 1 mask resprang & rebooted still nothing

@can7 - you're the first tester and it doesn't seem to be going well... Did you say only the blue theme works? What about the other icon pack? If not, perhaps try to re-download?? Otherwise I'm out of ideas at the moment... Maybe after a nap. I hope someone gets it working! ;-)

@whitebelt yep the blue theme & icons work fine nice touch with the blue folders its just the marks that dont work.i hope you get it working its a really good idea

16. The Following User Says Thank You to can7 For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (2011-01-09)

@can7 ... I just reread my phrasing in my previous posts to you and I may have been unclear ... Please disable ALL of your other themes (not just my themes - turn off ALL of your themes) except for just one mask and nothing else. Perhaps another theme you have is conflicting somehow. Strange - works fine on my iPhone 4 4.1
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-01-09 at 12:02 PM.

@whitebelt
    I have disabled all other themes and I'm only testing each of your masks still not working bro

iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, are there any ways to change the icons below the dialpad in iOS 4.1?

Ive got some buuf themes for dialer and cydia from the buuf2 Thread, but on my 3GS with ios 4.1 everything works fine, only the icons below the dialer are not.

Here ive 2 pics.

This is mine:

and this is what i want:

greetz Cris

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueG6o For This Useful Post:

jeffvel (2011-01-25)

@whitebelt nice looks great with the icon mask that should take some Pressure of stereo now

@MDot- did you get it working?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueG6o View Post
    Hi, are there any ways to change the icons below the dialpad in iOS 4.1?

Ive got some buuf themes for dialer and cydia from the buuf2 Thread, but on my 3GS with ios 4.1 everything works fine, only the icons below the dialer are not.

Here ive 2 pics.

This is mine:

and this is what i want:

greetz Cris
    if I'm not mistaking that's big homie bababooey old dialler

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    @MDot- did you get it working?
    get what working was I surposed to do something for you
    Last edited by Mdot80; 2011-01-09 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@MDot80... You said that Buuf Infinity ∞ looked nice... I was wondering if you tried it and got it working... or did you just mean the screenshots? thanks!

Page 193 of 492 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast