Page 192 of 492 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

@Stereo89

Thank u, your the best

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AnGeL-FaCe For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2011-01-08)

iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phrekaru View Post
    Stereo, how I can resize these icons to a normal icons for iPhone 3G?

Use a Program like Photoshop or Irvan View and resize them to 60x60 pixels.

greetz Cris

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post

@Scarch

Driver™, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot (sorry if they aren't best but i am ill, i have the fever and i am just a little tired)
    Ciao

If you're feeling better, can you please redo CrashBandicoot and Driver?
    On my old theme, i liked those icons (così fico...).

Grazie per quello che fai, apprezzo molto.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-01-08 at 12:03 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@Scarch

Ciao

Crash, Driver
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -crashbandicoot1.png   -driver1.png   -driver2.png   -driver3.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-01-08), Scarch (2011-01-08), SeptemberC (2011-01-18)

@stereo
    when you will have the time, can you make me a logo of FOX and DEMON FOX?

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @Scarch

Ciao

Crash, Driver
    Grazie (Bello Driver)

I have three more games please: "Gangstar_ Miami Vindication - Need For Speed™ Undercover - Minigore"

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -gangstar_-miami-vindication.png   -need-speed-undercover-german-.png   -minigore.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Stereo, how do u create these pictures? Do u draw them completely new or use a programm like Corel Painter and mod the originals?

greetz Cris

Thanks

@Doreen

Hello all goes well?
    Was more news from you for a few pages.

Bye

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-01-09)

I just purchased this theme for iPhone 4 as well as the Bliss Weather HD from cydia, and read all the documentation, but for some reason no matter what I do the themes do not work at all and have no effect. Anyone have any trouble shooting ideas? I'm runnung iPhone 4 - 4.1. Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    @Doreen

Hello all goes well?
    Was more news from you for a few pages.

Bye
    Hello Scarch! Sorry I don't mean to keep dropping off the map I've just been extremely busy w/ some personal things but fear not I've not forgotten about my promise to you guys to make those walls for my animated weather theme more customizable before I start work. So just be alittle more patient w/ me and I will make the delivery! =)

Quote Originally Posted by PersonalUse View Post
    I just purchased this theme for iPhone 4 as well as the Bliss Weather HD from cydia, and read all the documentation, but for some reason no matter what I do the themes do not work at all and have no effect. Anyone have any trouble shooting ideas? I'm runnung iPhone 4 - 4.1. Thanks.
    Make sure you go into winterboard's settings and turn on "Summerboard" Mode okay (I'm guessing this is the prob)

If that don't work then it is an image title re-name issue due to you having upgraded to the 4.1 OS which means there are specific images that must be renamed...

To: [email protected]~iphone.png

Jonathan MCCarthy if you see this please email me I need your contact info. (Thank you)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-08 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

PersonalUse (2011-01-08), Scarch (2011-01-08)

I changed the icons in the buuf folder to @2x~iphone.png, however that did not make a difference, also summerboard mode is on. Is there something else I need to install to get this to work, no icons or wallpapers, etc. are working or having any effect.

I changed the icons in the buuf folder to @2x~iphone.png, however that did not make a difference, also summerboard mode is on. Is there something else I need to install to get this to work, no icons or wallpapers, etc. are working or having any effect.
    ok now what's working what's not working post a pic of your winterboard for me

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

PersonalUse (2011-01-09), whitebelt (2011-01-08)

@Stereo:

Stereo can you please make me a small buufed arrow, approx. 45 x whatever will look good for my "next buttons" GUI image? Or can you tell me how to resize / make it smaller using Photoshop? Anytime I try to resize, I get white background behind the image. Any ideas why?

Thanks in advance!

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Well when I type in rename2 nothing comes up?? This is in ifile this is where I need to change the name
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Well when I type in rename2 nothing comes up?? This is in ifile this is where I need to change the name
    this is where u need to go an that is what u need to change
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

@Stereo:

When we have retina icons for buuftoken theme?

@dakoo post:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...ch-iphone.html

Might be a dumb question.

Is there a way to disable the LockInfo WeatherScreen, etc while charging?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

First time I hear this normally the issue is that most ppl don't realize they need to have Summerboard Mode enable or that they are on another OS such as 4.1 and 4.2 and simply need to rename some image extensions. I know this might sound silly but can you double check to see the theme is indeed checked off and enabled on top in Winterboard. (sometimes ppl even transfer the files correctly but forget to go back into winterboard and select the theme to turn them on)

Also another thing that is strange but sometimes works is doing a "reboot" rather than a "respring" it seems to force certain specific icons (such as BiteSMS) to finally theme after hours of frustration.

But feel free to email me if those don't work (we'll figure this out together it must be something very minor okay)

Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    /me waves hello to Mdot! And I want to say "thank you" for being so helpful it is so appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by hotsecretary View Post
    Might be a dumb question.

Is there a way to disable the LockInfo WeatherScreen, etc while charging?
    Not a dumb question (and it's been asked before) but I personally don't know other than disabling it manually as it does not have an auto-disable while the iPhone is charging.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-09 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Mdot80 (2011-01-09), PersonalUse (2011-01-09)

Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post

Summerboard is turned on and I believe I have these in the correct order, yet nothing works, the theme stays like so...

And after experimenting I tried multiple image names, these are the ones included in the Buuf icon folder....

Thanks.
    Last edited by PersonalUse; 2011-01-09 at 01:30 AM.

Summerboard is turned on and I believe I have these in the correct order, yet nothing works, the theme stays like so...

And after experimenting I tried multiple image names, these are the ones included in the Buuf icon folder....

Thanks.
    well first thing where is your main buuf4 theme at I don't see it u need that to make the theme to work an I'm on 4.1 an you dont to change anything but the txt bundles but Doreen update that all ready everything else stays the same

an try turning summerborad off cuz I don't have mines on
    Last edited by Mdot80; 2011-01-09 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

cwproctor (2011-01-23), Doreen (2011-01-09)

Page 192 of 492 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast