Page 186 of 492 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Stereo--
    Thank you, but I really think there may be a misunderstanding. I agree that no one should release buuf work (or any creative work, or any theme) and claim it as their own.

I also agree that obviously you have spent a ton of time and offered a ton of amazing creativity.

But I have not seen anyone release a buuf theme recently and NOT give you credit.

So I am confused - are you saying as long as they give you credit, people may distribute your images that you have posted here?

Or is the issue that other people that have included your work are requesting donations for themselves? (I think I agree with you and perhaps Gadezo should change his wording on his read me??)

So to be direct:

If I or anyone decide in the future to release a free buuf theme which contains icons or images you have worked on - as long as credit is given to you in addition to mattahan for those images, and as long as no one requests money/donations in such a way that they are implying that they created the images-- is that ok with you?

If not- what is ok?

I see that you seem to be supporting the new iPad buuf community project on here- may that project include your icons which you posted here? (as long as they give credit to you of course)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@whitebelt

I know that my english is not so good and i know that i can't say everything i want for this reason..anyway everybody can use my images being them in a public forum..but is not right call a theme your if the most of work is not your..do you understand this?..the first credit will go forever to Mattahan!..but after him, the most important credit must go to who has created the most of other images!..and not to who just took them and posted..let me know if you understand..because i am able to do theme too so i don't need of ppl that take every my images and with them make a theme...make a theme means MAKE a theme..
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (2011-01-03)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

White we just logged off of MSN so I don't know if he took off already (he lives in Italy so it's towards the eve over there and morning on my end)

Anways he will probably respond but from what we just discussed this is what he said to me:

Anyone that wants to create a Buuf theme and call it their Buuf theme and accept donations needs to create their own Buuf theme (plain and simple) He does not want credit he wants ppl to stop ripping off his hard work while they kick back and accept donations for his work. He is not working free for them so they can accept donations. (plain and simple again)

Is that hard to understand? You release a Buuf theme based on mattahans work you do the work! And cook from scratch. This is mainly for the ppl that are accepting donations for work they have not done.

So if anyone is now building an iPad Buuf theme but plans on taking his work and including it in their theme and accepting donations (that won't fly well w/ Stereo)

That person will need to contact Stereo privately and discuss this "OR" (do his own work if he plans on accepting donations)

Is that clear enough???

hehe Sorry Stereo I thought you left. Our post overlapped. If I need to change anything I said on your behalf let me know okay?
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-03 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2011-01-03)

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Default Battery Percent colour.......
    Hi .....Happy new Year @ All.....

Please tell me what can i do to change the Battery percent to an other colour??

Thank you Mikka

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    Hi .....Happy new Year @ All.....

Please tell me what can i do to change the Battery percent to an other colour??

Thank you Mikka
    Happy New Year mkheinz
    The Battery percentage color if your talking about Bababooey's theme is painted on the image so you would need to either contact him to see if he can assist you w/ editing that color or edit the color yourself in a graphic application. But that color is actually "painted" on the battery images okay.

Can anyone please help me figure out how I change the images (and the box itself) that appears on the phone while call in progress? See the attached image. Is it in UIImages or is it a bundled phone image?

Please help, thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

do you think that its possible to put weathericon on any other application

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dash David View Post
    Can anyone please help me figure out how I change the images (and the box itself) that appears on the phone while call in progress? See the attached image. Is it in UIImages or is it a bundled phone image?

Please help, thanks!!
    Hello David

Those default images are located in this directory on your iPhone that you will want to theme okay: /Applications/MobilePhone.app

Once you finish theming those images you then create this directory for your theme in Winterboard:
    Themes/Davidstheme/Folders/MobilePhone.app

Quote Originally Posted by plainwhitetee View Post
    do you think that its possible to put weathericon on any other application
    Yup all you do is name the weather icon the title of the other app and put it into your Icons folder or the bundle for that specific app "or" even go into the actual program directory itself and place the 128X128 [email protected] into the folder (but "make sure" you backup or rename the original icon first)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-03 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm addicted to jailbreak Mikka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 368 Posts

Hi Doreen....thy for fast replay.......which ist the directory/Folder?

Th mikka

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    Hi Doreen....thy for fast replay.......which ist the directory/Folder?

Th mikka
    That would be your UIImages Folder for your StatusBar bat images and for the Battery images that appear on your lockscreen whilst charging I believe those are in the Springboard...

@doreen do you know where the weathericon app is located in the phone directory im trying to do it using ifile

Thanks

I normally use WinSCP but I just checked iFile and it looks like this is the directory going that route:

/var/stash/Application/Weather.app

Now remember that is the default iPhone Weather app so if you drop the themed icon into that folder make sure you backup or rename the original icon.

And for the safest way to theme that icon just go into Winterboard and find this folder inside your Bundles folder:

com.apple.weather

And you can theme the icon that way as well...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-03 at 09:56 PM.

@stereo @whitebelt

sorry for sticking my nose inside this debate... what whitebelt said is right, and you can finish your debate here... as long as you post a theme that someone except of YOU worked on it.. for example stereo made an icon or all the icons, it's never mind.. as LONG as you give him and mattahan a credit it's ok..

correcting stereo here --> I don't think that Most of the icons need to be yours or not.. i think that ENOUGH that you put 1 icon that stereo made... it's should be enough to credit him and thaqnk him... because even giving a grade or saying that the icon is GOOD! is a credit efficient thing... and i say stop fighting guys, you both help a lot of people and can continue to help, i think gadezu and everyone should listen to stereo's and Doreen's request because above all... and above Mattahan that created this Theme Concept.. i think that Stereo and Doreen should be given A BIG FAT CREDIT for what they are doing here in this comunity... i think that even Mattahan himself will agree with me here

by the way Stereo.. you can use this site from time to time to correct yourself or to know what WE are saying Translation in real time - English | Tradukka

Peace & Love!

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    demon fox - try this:

Bundle name:

Com.apple.orange_il

file names:

[email protected]

[email protected]

i may have the bundle name wrong... But if it still doesn't work check if makeitmine from cydia may be interfering. Or you could always install the cydia package for orange il carrier logo for iphone 4 and then manually change the image yourself within the directory it creates: /var/mobile/library/carrier bundles (that package doesn't use winterboard though so i would not suggest doing it this way)
    thank you!!!! It worked!!!!
    -img_0585.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0586.png  
    Last edited by Demon Fox; 2011-01-04 at 12:40 AM.

Thanks

@Demon Fox

I don't know if you and the others understood my words..i hope this..

@alalename

Green Smile

@all

If you want, you can post your requests..(three at a time, ok?)..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -smile.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-01-04), Demon Fox (2011-01-04), rock75 (2011-01-04)

@stereo

i understood you perfectly!! and i think you are right.. and you DESERVE A BIG FAT CREDIT!!! AND A BIG FAT THANK YOU!!!! because without you and doreen we could never make our DREAM THEME!!! and here is another thank you for what you do! --> THANK YOU!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Demon Fox For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2011-01-04)

Thanks

@lovedliss

Finger Piano
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fingerpiano.png  
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to St[email protected]. Thank You

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-01-04), Demon Fox (2011-01-04), Scarch (2011-01-04)

@ Stereo, Icon request!

-life.png

Thanks

@hotsecretary

The Game Of Life
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -gameoflife.png  

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2011-01-04), hotsecretary (2011-01-04), Scarch (2011-01-04)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

@ stereo will you please make me icons for these three apps?? It's nat geo jigsaw nature nat geo jigsaw animals and touch cats??

Thank you so much!!! Y'all really are the best!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Page 186 of 492 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast