Page 185 of 492 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by BlueG6o View Post
    Yes iīve read it, but i donīt find any help there...
    everything be done in theme on ifile I don't known what theme u r using

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlueG6o View Post
    Hi, iīm new here... iīve installed this great theme on my 3GS. Everything works fine, only 3 things i canīt handle.

1. The weather info about "temp from...." and "humidity" i donīt need. How can i erase that? And is there a way to change the fonts?

2. I can not change the clock style from 12 hour mode to 24 hour mode.

3. What i have to change (and WHERE) to change the battery and WiFi Icons?

Here is a screenshot from how it looks right now

greetz from germany

Cris
    Hi Chris

1. The Fonts are located on page 151 Post #2254 of this thread and I think I typed instructions there too. (sorry I don't have time to find the zip on my Hard Drive right now)

2. Check your mail I sent you the 24 hour format.

3. To edit and add or remove any weather related data you will need to edit that 24 hour script I sent to you but for the humidity it's better to not delete just look for font-size: 10px; (change to 0px)

#humidity{
    text-transform:capitalize;
    top: 59px;
    left: 215px;
    font-family: sans-serif;
    font-weight: bolder;
    font-size: 10px;
    color: #ffffff;
    text-transform:capitalize;
    text-shadow: 0px -1px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.7);
    position: absolute;
    }

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post

@doreen - not a cloud in the sky here today in my town. However yahoo still reporting "mostly cloudy" Can u tell me how to fix that ?
    ROFLMAO

Sorry bad joke!
    /me kicks September!

Yahoo and their stupid sunrise and sunset times always making me look bad too! Everyone shoots me emails. "Hey it's dark outside but on my screen it's still light!" What is wrong w/ your weather theme!

On a personal note though what I was "trying" to do was incorp a 24 hour script underneath the weather overlays where the script would change the color of the sky in my weather theme "each hour" so I could beat Yahoo!

But the script would not play nice and show the sky backgrounds underneath the weather overlays. So I'm still fighting w/ that (for 2 weeks now) *sigh*

Oh by the way I've spoken w/ Stereo today and he told me he is still unsure what he feels like doing anymore in regards to Buuf. Me and him have both had contact in the past w/ Paul (the Buuf God himself) and even given him the link to this thread (of which he himself has come to visit) and the Buuf God himself has never shoved his license stuff in our faces...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-02 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Dash David (2011-01-03), Scarch (2011-01-02)

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

Soooo... not to make light of all of the recent very "heavy" discusions going on here lately, but i just got one question...

first off i will be the first to admit that i have absolutely zero "creative/artistic tallent" compared to most people. so here is what i do.... i surround myself with very artistic and tallented people that make some pretty kewl stuff, (Stereo & Doreen & Bababooey(when he was here also)), there are some other very tallented people here as well that all help out in many different ways.

so anyway back on point, every once in a while i get a cool idea... (ok like a verrrry long while, lol) but again it's just an idea that generaly needs some help to come to life(ok a lot of help! lol).

So here is what i do i have Stereo resize/recreate an image to a certain size so that i can use it as a "Keypad Lock background" then i see that some one has a keypad that they have created/stole/coppied or otherwise because i have know idea where the original came from. and then because i have know idea what i am doing with with photoshop it takes a very long time to figure out how to combine these images to create what i want... but finally it happens! i have figured out what i was doing and made something new to use on my phone, and would love to share with everyone! (because i am proud of what i just accomplished!)...

now here is where i am confused, acording to the conversations here what i have done it not my own work... and i should keep this to my self and not share, granted the oreiginal artwork is not mine but the idea is definately my own and original becasue i have not seen this ANYWHERE. I would never think of releasing this one item stating that this is SOLY MY OWN WORK, but i would say "LOOK WHAT I DID!" and give credit where credit is due, Stereo remade the image for me and i used a keypad that i found in Gadezu's theme.

So my question is simply this... would that be wrong of me?

just to be clear, i am not taking sides on any previous conversations or conflicts... i am just trying to understand...

Stero and Doreen, I have said it many times and I will say it many more, THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rock75 For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (2011-01-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

P.S. here is "what i did" @Stero, thank you for your help on the background image, @Gadezu, i used your keypad i thougt it looked great with the back ground image..
    Thanks guys!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo1.png   -photo2.png  
    Last edited by rock75; 2011-01-02 at 10:42 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rock75 For This Useful Post:

Mdot80 (2011-01-03), whitebelt (2011-01-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanx Doreen for your Help. Now everything works fine.

And thank you all for your great work in the famous Buuf work.

My XP is completly "GANTed" and the iPhone now is "Buufed" :-D
    Last edited by BlueG6o; 2011-01-03 at 12:17 AM.

i need to start plying with Photoshop again just have to find time with work an school an being a full time husband an daddy if I can't do it on my phone on the fly I can't do it smh

post those themes guy come on Support for movement
    http://modmyi.com/forums/winterboard...ml#post5686541
    Last edited by Mdot80; 2011-01-03 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@Rock-

That particular image that stereo created for you does not appear to me to have any buuf elements in it. If that is true, since stereo does not want his images redistributed, yes it would be wrong to do so. (You may want to check into the license associated with the original artist/image that you gave stereo to design from).*

However, it is a different story for Stereo's images that do contain some buuf elements in them. Because of the creative commons license that the original artist (mattahan) attached to his work, I think that Stereo's images with buuf elements in them need to be allowed to be redistributed by anyone that wishes to do so (as long as credit is given to mattahan; and I would think you should add credit to Stereo). Non buuf artwork is a different story...of course you can't normally modify and redistribute anyone else's artwork in any form without permission (unless it is covered under a creative commons, share-alike, or similar license)

I would have assumed there was an implied permission being granted by stereo to redistribute that image too, since it was posted on a public forum that is focused on buuf: an image set being offered for free under the creative commons license. But stereo seems to have made it clear that he does not want his contributions to this project redistributed.

By the way-- nice work!
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-01-03 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    icons for wifi and signal bars, look a few pages back, Stereo has posted.
    you should put them in your folder UIImages. Otherwise look in the theme BabaBuufey for the exact name for your icons.
    for now it does not exist in the theme of Doreen. Maybe in the next update.
    Thanks!!! ok ive got the thing done with my signal bars and Wifi from Bababufeey theme... but how do i change my Carrier name to a logo i customly made? what is the UI name for the carrier logo?

Demon fox-

Create the following folder in your Bundles folder in your active theme:

com.apple.ATT_US

Inside of that folder you need two images:

[email protected]

(which looks good on white backgrounds)

&

[email protected]

(which looks good on black backgrounds)

Your images need to be 88 x 40 resolution

Ps- if you are on t-mobile or another carrier the names and bundle name will be different (just do a google search like I did)

http://www.hackthatphone.com/4x/them..._section5.html

Enjoy, and demon fox... in the future please be more respectful- your previous rude comment relates to an important issue to some of us.

If you have a different point of view than I do please share it instead of calling me "stupid" and telling others to "ignore" me. Thanks.
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-01-03 at 06:08 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Demon Fox (2011-01-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi everybody...

Iīve a question...again :-D

I have downloaded an app from a german Newspaper (Bild Zeitung) and i donīt like the icon. So i was trying to get i from the iphone to load it uo here and ask if someone can turn it into buuf, but the problem is, i found the folder with nearly over a hunderd icons in PNG, but most of them i canīt open with Windows, or Photoshop or IrfanView. Every Program says to me something like "couldnīt encode the data" or something like this.

Can anybody help me?

I hate this this icon in my beautiful BUUF iphone :-D

greetz Cris

edit: so i think this MUST be the correct icon, but i cant open it.
    Last edited by BlueG6o; 2011-01-03 at 01:06 PM.

@Whitebelet

first thing, Thanks for the help.
    second, i was rude and sorry for the 'Stupid' but I don't think it's smart to fight over it here in the forum, you can have many ways to fight over it on private or outside the forum.... i don't know who is right... but i don't think it's fair to call a theme that was previusoly invented by Mattahan, and then followed next by Doreen and Stereo & Bababueey and many others who allways respect and mention Mattahan name, As Your own theme...

I've made my own theme also, I mean I asked Stereo to make me some custom icons... I've made myself some things there (the wallpaper and the lockscreen) but i will never call it my theme... it's a theme i built thanks to the tools Matthan made, with the help of Stereo and Doreen.... and their great ideas and perfect graphic works!
    Last edited by Demon Fox; 2011-01-03 at 02:40 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Demon Fox For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-01-03)

I'm an iTouch noob and I will say all this hard work is great.

Stereo has made some amazing icons, anyone who thinks differently is ignorant.

Do you still do requests for Icons stereo?

If so, where can I get the icons and where can I make a donation for your hard work, you've done a lot of work and while customizing my iTouch for the first time. I have used this theme and a lot of icons you've posted.

Great work to everyone involved in creating this theme and keeping it alive. And Doreen do I have to make a donation to get the lockscreens? If so, just let me know how. Again I just got my iTouch up and running and this is all great work and truly unique compared to the other options out there.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to hotsecretary For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-01-03)

@whitebelt
    For some reason i can't change the carrier logo.. done everything you said,
    i am an Orange IL carrier.. (Orange Israel)... i couldn't find nowehere a bundle for orange.. any help people?

@hotsecretary
    donation is a kind thing to do for some freelancers who work for free and help this comunity.. to donate just go to paypal and donate any amount you can spare... to the email they posted on the first page... there is doreen's and stereo's....

about the icon thingy... stereo is still operative i think, but they have a little debate here, so be patient...

Donations sent, well deserved.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to hotsecretary For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2011-01-03)

I've created a Buuf 4 iPad discussion in the iPad Skin section...

If anyone is willing to get involved / can assist I think it could be a great community project.

Obviously Donations will still need to go to Stereo / Doreen etc for their great work to date.

Hopefully we can drum up enough interest and support to make it happen.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lovedliss's Avatar
    Thanks

@Mdot
    I added the address you provided on the sources section on Cydia.. what else? if that was right to do...

Last edited by whitebelt; 2011-01-03 at 06:29 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Demon Fox (2011-01-03)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@rock75

You don't hear whitebelt...you can use that image how you want...

@whitebelt

So..i am sure that you don't understand me...then..I know the license of Buuf and every notice about it...and i never said that you all can't use my images BUT if you want make a released theme, you need to use the most of images that are yours, right?..if you use most of my images, i was able to do this theme too..so why you take donation and i do the images??..I didn't a theme because i don't have time..and i don't have time because i always help ppl that need of something..and i like it..I am not working for ppl that want take donations...Do you understand?..i spent a loooot of time (hours/days/months) on these images and i did because i like to help ppl but i don't like when ppl take credits that they don't have..me too a lot of time said that Paul Davey (Mattahan) is the God of this theme and i just remake or do icons..you can ask around..so if someone want donate to creator this is right...it is not right if you take images, move, resize, etc etc and call it YOUR work..this isn't..only this..maybe i forget something or you don't understand my english so i asked to Doreen (THANK YOUUUUUU) if she can translate my words or help me to talk..if you don't understand what i mean, just ask..

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Demon Fox (2011-01-03), rock75 (2011-01-03)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

rock when you posted and seemed to be searching for advise on your dilemma I did not want to respond on behalf of Stereo since I keep thinking maybe whitebelt is right in regards to me speaking on behalf of Stereo too much and that I might misrepresent him. So I told Stereo though he speaks Italian he needs to express himself as best he can and only then will I try to translate for him now. So ppl don't assume I am speaking for him but rather I'm only trying to assist him in expressing his true feelings alittle better okay.

I'm thinking he made himself very clear here. He is not spending his time to help ppl who wish to simply take his images and release a public theme w/ a donation button for their work when it is not their work!

He loves to help ppl complete their private themes on their private devices!

Once again... Maybe this time it will be clearer.

"IF" you want to create a Buuf Theme and call it "YOUR" Buuf Theme and accept donations you need to put the work in 100% yourself (since you are accepting donations for this work) you do not take someone elses many hours of hard work and accept donations for work you did "NOT" do! and simply say hey here's some credit to you but this is now "MY BUUF THEME" and I am now accepting donations for your hard work! It don't work like that...

And as far as the license goes Paul is the original creator of Buuf so that supersedes everything since BUUF belongs to him and him only!
    Stereo is in direct contact w/ Paul and having work done by him now whitebelt so you can relax and not worry so much because PAUL owns Buuf it is his property.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-01-03 at 07:32 PM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

rock75 (2011-01-03)

Page 185 of 492 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast