Page 179 of 492 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Keypadlock? I've no idea...

Doreen, those look really beautiful! I'm wondering what this means for those of us that prefer not to use the flip clock on our homescreens.... Are you integrating the weather icon (the moon, clouds, sun etc) and the new dock? Or will we still need the flip clock if we want the weather icons (or use your older weather walls)??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    Hello Guys..
    I'm sorry but i must repeat a thing...I take only three requests at a time..if you check in the precedent pages i have already a loooot of requests...today i need to rest because i am returned from the holiday with my grandparents...PLEEEASE, help me asking only three icons at a time..see you tomorrow..

@leeha

The Weather Channel MAX and Photobucket already exist..

Newegg Mobile, N.O.V.A. 2, Shadow Guardian, iConcertCal
    I looked for the Weather Channel MAX and Photobucket icons and couldn't find them in this thread... Maybe I missed it? I've look through the thread and searched for them as well.

P.S. Thanks for the icons! They look great.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    Doreen, those look really beautiful! I'm wondering what this means for those of us that prefer not to use the flip clock on our homescreens.... Are you integrating the weather icon (the moon, clouds, sun etc) and the new dock? Or will we still need the flip clock if we want the weather icons (or use your older weather walls)??
    No actually these are being designed so that the user can add whatever wallpaper he/she wants behind the Dock. However the dock will have a hint of what the weather pulls such as if the weather feed pulls a snow occurrence then of course the Dock/Fence will have snow on it, if it pulls Rain then the Fence will have the Bee w/ the little red umbrella etc.

You've heard of the old saying you cannot please all of the ppl all of the time right? Wellll I am trying to please all of the ppl all of the time! hehe

If I design the Walls in this way then "everyone" can create whatever walls pleases them individually and still enjoy my weather theme. The reason I am doing this is because I get endless request around the clock to keep making individual wallpapers for everyone (all for free) and I cannot keep up w/ all the request so I want to re-design something that will be even more customizable for "everyone's individual taste" I feel horrible when I can't keep up w/ all the request but it gets a bit overwhelming.

I think this will be the solution...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-29 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

medic88 (2010-12-30)

@lovedliss you going to hate this but what I do us when there's a lot of icons an u can figure out with one it is I just make one for every one what you is using ifiles is bookmark the bundle of tge icon of an the app an just keep going back an forward until you get them all so you know you have the right one i know it seems like a lot of work but to me themeing is fun to me but that's just me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

lovedliss (2010-12-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Keypadlock? I've no idea...
    i once came across a bundle for the number keypad for the password.. but forgotten the page.. ive been finding since yestd

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tommydelonge89 View Post
    i once came across a bundle for the number keypad for the password.. but forgotten the page.. ive been finding since yestd
    I think you might be talking about the other Buuf thread for the older iPhone? (that one is in another forum here) I'm not sure if they posted it there but I don't recall them posting the password keypad in this thread anywhere.

And last screenshots that shows how it will be more unisex too! hehe

Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-30 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@Doreen ... I'm sorry I still don't really understand... Will the user's wallpaper simply be static & manually selected in settings? So no more automatic weather wallpapers? Just a very cool new automatic weather dock instead (and for those that want it: a weather flip clock)? Or will there also a place for 49 weather walls as well? Sorry - maybe I better just wait and see! Whatever it is I'm sure it'll be pretty awesome! Thanks!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-30)

Thanks

There will be one set of (49) wallpapers that change automatically (as they do now) and then this newly designed set of (49) wallpapers that will change automatically and also have a transparent background "BUT" the Fence which indicates the current weather condition (to some degree as snow feeds will produce a fence w/ snow etc) and also the wooden status bar up on top which is painted on the wallpaper. So the user will have two choices now how they want to use my weather theme.

They can either create their own static background images that will appear behind the (49) designed fences or when the transparent wall updates you simply go into your iPhone's settings and select a wallpaper of your choice on the fly at any given time you feel like it and that wallpaper will appear "behind" the current weathers fence.

Like the snow examples here. For those that have snow the snowy fence w/ the snowman will appear but you will provide the wallpaper that shows behind the fence. The looks you can achieve are endless but here are the two I posted earlier again...

Sorry I don't really know how to explain it better than that. Do you guys think this is too complicated? I'm just trying to find a solution to please everyone's individual taste. Some guys think the theme is too feminine and some girls want it more feminine and I thought if I design things this way male or female you could customize the backgrounds more to suit your taste?

Okay here's a better example:

On the left is the way it would update a feed of the Weather Occurrence of "Windy" If the user left the image "transparent"

In the Center the user goes to his iPhone's settings and selects this blue sky and trees wallpaper

On the Right the user goes back into his iPhone's settings and selects this rainy wallpaper.

Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-30 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (2010-12-30)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

I think it's great!! So this is going to be apart from the one that has premade walls?? And also where do you get your walls from?? You have some awsome walls I swear!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-30)

Thanks

Hi June I was thinking about you and September when I made the snowy ones. You two like having your snow look a certain way and this way you can customize it anyway you guys want!

This will be separate from the pre-made walls because I know alot of ppl don't want to deal w/ making or setting their own wallpapers they just want things to work right out of the box.

The walls you can get from anywhere on the internet a great place to search is over here at Deviantart: Browsing Landscapes & Scenery on deviantART

Here's one I just grabbed from Deviantart and placed as my background. And the one you like June.

Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-30 at 04:15 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (2010-12-30)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Ok yeah you are just awsome!!! I'm glad it's apart because I would lime the option of using the premade ones the way you have it set up now!! Your just so awsome you should get a prize!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-30)

hi stereo89, 1st 3 icon needing ur help.. livescore, anyring, and comfort taxi booking.. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

So yeah I almost just had a heartattack the top bar of my iPod was flashing and I thought something was wrong!!! Until I got out of Facebook an saw it was lighting on my home screen!! Lol that looks so cool

@stereo89

Great theme... great work.. appreciate it so much.. donations sent

can't wait for the calc and keyboard mod
    my email : [email protected] and [email protected]

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@J U I C E S

Bell Mobility Self Serve, Circles, gpSPhone (x2)

@whitebelt

Page Indicators (i found the originals of the iPhone4 and they looks to be 12x12 )

@AnGeL-FaCe

TuneLink, FourtyFive (Is this the name?)

@MrQfish

SimCard, Contacts Sim, Contacts Phone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bellmobility.png   -circles.png   -gpsphone.png   -gpsphone1.png   -tunelink.png   -fourtyfive.png   -simcard45.png   -contactssim.png  

-contactsphone.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

AnGeL-FaCe (2010-12-30), Dara (2010-12-30), Doreen (2010-12-30), Scarch (2010-12-30), SeptemberC (2010-12-30), whitebelt (2010-12-30)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@whitebelt

Try these 20x20 (you need to rename them)..

@MrQfish

Lady Gaga (sorry but i can't spend so much time on things that aren't Buuf and aren't part of this theme..)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ladygaga.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-12-30), MrQfish (2010-12-30), whitebelt (2010-12-30)

she's awesome !!! thankyou !

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-12-30), rock75 (2011-01-01), Scarch (2010-12-31), whitebelt (2010-12-30)

@Stereo89

yes & thank u sooo much ;***

Page 179 of 492 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast