Page 178 of 492 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

@junebug - it's a modified combination of doreen's buuf and bliss weather themes with some of doreen's older weather walls and a bit of the original iweather widget from Cydia. ;-). And yes, hopefully Doreen & Stereo are enjoying their holiday/new year!
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2010-12-29 at 07:19 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-29), Stereo89 (2010-12-29)

Quote Originally Posted by derekliu View Post
    Ple help to buuf this icon thanks!

Ple help to buuf this icon thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @derekliu

You can ask only three icons at a time..anyway some of those already exist!..search them in the forum..
    Sorry Stereo89, I know some of them are repeated but i juz cant search for them using the search engine. I type "buuf itoday" also cannot find.

And there is no icons pack for me to dl in the 1st page, When i dl the buuf4 theme, i didnt see any icons inside.

Is there a Buuf 4 icons pack? Thanks!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

lovedliss (2010-12-29), SeptemberC (2010-12-29)

iPhone? More like MyPhone lovedliss's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    @lovedliss

If you want to use your Bundles folder for awesome note, the folder needs to be named:

com.brid.AwesomeNote

If you're using Awesome Note Lite it is:

com.brid.AwesomeNoteLT

And the icon inside the folder needs to be named:

[email protected]

[same for awesome note lite)

I just tested this out for you on 4.1 - it works.

Make sure you disable/re-enable your theme before you refresh...Don't JUST refresh.

Use iFile as I described in my last post so you can learn to find the correct bundle and icon name yourself right on your iPhone--it's easy! That being said, on 4.1 the Icons folder is now the method I use instead, except for stock apps which I put in Bundles. Either way works fine but the icons folder is a bit easier perhaps-- look at my previous posts for recent instructions.

If you use the Icons folder instead of Bundles you'll need to name your icon:

[email protected]

Or

aNote [email protected]

and you'll also need a blank file in the Icons folder named:

aNote.png

Or

aNote Lite.png

Good luck!
    @Whitebelt

Thank you lots for your detailed instructions. I was able to after many tries finally change the Awesome Note icon and one more that was giving me problems. I haven't had a problem creating the bundles and all that; however there are applications that give me trouble with the naming of the icon, e.x. Tetris. I've named it like three different things and still cannot guess what it is. I will try to use an icon folder for this one and see what happens.

@MDot
    I finally got emoji to work, I had to name the icon: Icon-114.png
    I found it weird, but that's the only way it finally changed the icon to what I want it. Now I'm having the same problem with Tetris and a couple other ones.
    How do I look what to call the icon on the plist?

@WhitebeltHow do you know what to name the icon?
    Last edited by lovedliss; 2010-12-29 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

any1 knows which is the page to download the lock keypad?

hi, any1 knows wat is the issue about this? during a charge, it didn't seem to hv any bckgrd.. any1 knows hw to fix this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone ronniemac's Avatar
    Thanks

I get the same thing on my charge screen.

I'm trying to make my folders look like files but its not working, can someone help me please

Last edited by AnGeL-FaCe; 2010-12-29 at 04:29 PM.

@Stereo89 when you get time no rush could you do these icons for me thanks
    next episode
    london master a-z
    xwordsolver
    Last edited by can7; 2010-12-29 at 05:35 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

Hello Guys..
    I'm sorry but i must repeat a thing...I take only three requests at a time..if you check in the precedent pages i have already a loooot of requests...today i need to rest because i am returned from the holiday with my grandparents...PLEEEASE, help me asking only three icons at a time..see you tomorrow..

@leeha

The Weather Channel MAX and Photobucket already exist..

Newegg Mobile, N.O.V.A. 2, Shadow Guardian, iConcertCal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -newegg.png   -n.o.v..png   -shadowguardian.png   -iconcertcal.png  

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-12-29), leeha (2010-12-29), Scarch (2010-12-30), SeptemberC (2010-12-29)

@lovedliss. See my post #3504 on page 234 to help you find bundle ids and icon names yourself using ifile.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5677014

Also, @bababooey made a video on the topic - here is the link...

YouTube - iPhone 4 themeing in HD BUUF4

@angel face -- try downloading Categories from Cydia... That's where those folder icons come from.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

AnGeL-FaCe (2010-12-29)

Hey Stereo89, coul you make this icons in 128x128? Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

nevermind, got it to work =)
    Last edited by etolosa88; 2010-12-29 at 08:33 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rock75 View Post
    @Doreen
    could I trouble you for a favour pretty please
    you had sent out a background image for use on home screen/lock screen of a field with blue sky.... could I have the original image without the fence and status bar? please and thank you!
    Rock no problem but please send me an email to remind me so I can send it to you later on (I need to find it again)

Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by tommydelonge89 View Post
    hi, any1 knows wat is the issue about this? during a charge, it didn't seem to hv any bckgrd.. any1 knows hw to fix this
    I'm not sure if there is a way to fix that since I see you have a themed battery image but mine is the default and I still get the same thing as you until I unplug my device from charging then the walls show again. (I suppose this is by the iPhone's default settings)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-29 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@whitebelt thank u it worked

Thanks

I'm getting so many request for personalized walls that I'm currently working on a way to make the weather walls as overlays and what that means is the weather will feed to your screen the appropriate Dock (and revised wooden status bar) BUT the user can provide the wallpaper as the background.

What will this look like? Take a peek at the same weather updated for Snow but the user can use whatever wall he or she wishes!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Mdot80 (2010-12-30), medic88 (2010-12-29), rock75 (2010-12-29), Scarch (2010-12-29)

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I'm getting so many request for personalized walls that I'm currently working on a way to make the weather walls as overlays and what that means is the weather will feed to your screen the appropriate Dock (and revised wooden status bar) BUT the user can provide the wallpaper as the background.

What will this look like? Take a peek at the same weather updated for Snow but the user can use whatever wall he or she wishes!

WOW! that is very cool stuff! great job Doreen!

Thanks

Another example is the Windy weather occurrence:

Quote Originally Posted by rock75 View Post
    WOW! that is very cool stuff! great job Doreen!
    Thank you Rock and those that just recently donated for the new Windshield Wiper animations and the new Dialer etc don't worry I will send you this out for free automatically (since you donated again okay)

With this design the user can have more control over their theme the way they want it rather then being stuck w/ the wallpapers I make okay. The user can change the wall on the fly and the great thing about it also is it will display in HD since you change the wallpaper using the iPhone's default settings panel on your phone so no need for iFile. =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-29 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

medic88 (2010-12-29), rock75 (2010-12-30)

ey doreen, u sure wat is the post for the download off the keypadlock?

Page 178 of 492 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast