Page 177 of 492 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Lol i hope that someone else is still making icons in that other thread. Cause it seems that I'm only having a problem with the icons
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Is there anyway I can resize the icons myself?? Because I really like how stereo makes icons

If not - there are about 4600 icons in the other theme to choose from... And it does look like there is some recent positive activity on the other forum... I was unaware that any of THIS theme worked on non-retina displays.... Good luck theming!!

@stereo made many (most?) of the icons in the other buuf theme first and then moved to this forum-- and yea you can resize with Photoshop (or many other image editing programs), but as I said - check the other theme first.
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2010-12-28 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Thank you for trying and yeah I have the buuf 4 hd and the animated weather and both work perfectly!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Is there anyway I can get all the icons without having to go through every page??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (2011-01-28)

@junebug

In the other forum? Just download the theme on the first page - there are about 4600 icons in the correct resolution for your device. For this theme, donate to @stereo89, thank him and ask nicely (hehe) and he will send you the link (but they all are high res and will need to be resized for your iDevice)

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

does anybody know of a way to post images to the thread with just the iPhone? or is a computer needed that has a full featured browser?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Is it hard to resize?? And can I do it from my iPod??

@junebug- It's not hard to resize with your computer and an image editing application like photoshop... But the converted low resolution image will probably not look better (and may look worse) than the images/icons in the other theme (4600 of them!!).... Have you downloaded the theme in the buuf2 forum??

I am unaware of an iPhone/iPod app that will resize pngs.

@rock- the best I've found is QuickShottr from Cydia - this will allow you to post an imageshack link of a screenshot very easily but that's not that great I guess.

@junebug

Here's a screenshot showing two nice standard resolution fish icons in the buuf2 theme. I just did a quick search-- there are many others [I just wanted to test QuickShottr really]

http://is.gd/jEWoY
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2010-12-28 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

rock75 (2010-12-28)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

It's ok I got it!!! I found a place online that I can go to on my iPod and resize the icons right from my iPod for free!!!!! Go me!!! I am super thrilled!!!

Stereo will you please make me an icon for touch cats and nat geo jigsaw nature and nat geo jigsaw animals?? The nat geo ones are the last 2apps in the first row in the picture!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Sorry I didnt post right

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Is there anyway I can get all the icons without having to go through every page??
    Have stereo email the icon pack

Good thinking junebug! Which online image service are you using? Also...Did u post those screen shots using your iPod? If so, how?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

http://www.freeonlinephotoeditor.com/

Here is the link

And to take a picture of your home screen press and hold the home button then press the lock button your screen should flash and the picture should be in your pictures

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

@junebug
    how did you post the screen shot to this thread after you captured it? did you use your iPod or computer? just curious because I was trying to find a way using iPhone.... I know how on the computer but that is not convenient for me.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I have the modmyi app

See I couldn't add pictures on the safari mobile modmyi so I checked the app and you can add pictures from there

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

rock75 (2010-12-29), whitebelt (2010-12-29)

@junebug- Hehe thanks - but I meant to say what @rock said - how did you post it using the phone AFTER you captured it... The modmyi app!! Duh!! Thanks!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

No problem lol sorry about that I wasnt thinking but it's cool cause now you know!!!

Ok, we've really gotten off-topic here but hopefully this helps someone:

To post screenshots using only your iPhone, I suggest installing User Agent Faker from Cydia. This tricks websites into thinking you are not on a mobile browser. If you also install Quickshottr from Cydia, when you take a screenshot, it will get posted to imageshack, and the link to it gets shortened & copied into your clipboard - all automatically, in the background, and super-fast. Then just paste this link into your forum post after clicking the add image button.

Test

Posted & edited entirely from my iPhone! ;-)
    Last edited by whitebelt; 2010-12-29 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hey white what weather do you have on you second picture??

And is anyone else missing Doreen and stereo?? Cause I am

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-29), Stereo89 (2010-12-29)

Page 177 of 492 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast