Page 169 of 492 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone lovedliss's Avatar
    Thanks

Doreen, any ideas for the funny looking pop ups or notifications???... They come out really small and the background is white with white letters which makes it very difficult for me to read if I have an app with white background...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Lissy

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

The thing "I" want to do is find an app that will let me Skin "individual" folders I hate the fact we can only theme the main folder image. This is totallyyyy annoying to me.

Quote Originally Posted by lovedliss View Post
    Doreen, any ideas for the funny looking pop ups or notifications???... They come out really small and the background is white with white letters which makes it very difficult for me to read if I have an app with white background...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Apple wants to limit how far we can go w/ theming those popups too. The shape and dimension of the pop up is limited but you can add only to the bottom of the popup a sort of chat bubble effect. But it doesn't show enough to have fun there.

I've tried several things but none look decent since apple has so many road blocks up on image size restrictions.

love the popup is not white it should look like mine here (you're describing some kind of conflict so you need to find what other popup you have running around rogue on your device and delete it okay)

I have to go take a quick swim to the gym but poke around in your UIImages folder "AND" also the UIKit folder inside your theme. You only want to have (1) popup image for your theme in either location.

This is the name of the image your are searching for: [email protected]

I'll check back tonight on you...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-22 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

can some make the irealsms.app in bababooey13 buuf4 theme for the alertview.png, [email protected], alertviewland.png, and the [email protected] red??

@doreen

can some make the irealsms.app in bababooey13 buuf4 theme for the alertview.png, [email protected], alertviewland.png, and the [email protected] red?? do you have these???
    Last edited by plainwhitetee; 2010-12-22 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    im i the only one who still has problems with icons not changing for example
    Push for Gmail com.ilegendsoft.GmailPush icon.png
    doesnt change for me ive renamed the icon to Icon and @2x doesnt change tho
    i have quite a few icons this happens to
    anyone?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    The thing "I" want to do is find an app that will let me Skin "individual" folders I hate the fact we can only theme the main folder image. This is totallyyyy annoying to me.

Apple wants to limit how far we can go w/ theming those popups too. The shape and dimension of the pop up is limited but you can add only to the bottom of the popup a sort of chat bubble effect. But it doesn't show enough to have fun there.

I've tried several things but none look decent since apple has so many road blocks up on image size restrictions.

love the popup is not white it should look like mine here (you're describing some kind of conflict so you need to find what other popup you have running around rogue on your device and delete it okay)

I have to go take a quick swim to the gym but poke around in your UIImages folder "AND" also the UIKit folder inside your theme. You only want to have (1) popup image for your theme in either location.

This is the name of the image your are searching for: [email protected]

I'll check back tonight on you...

Hey girl, I tried what you instructed but I'm still getting this thing wrong... What other images are involved here? Since I'm using a combination of Bababuufy theme with yours I see that I have an UImages folder and also a com.apple.UIKit bundle... But there are maaaaaany files inside each locations.
    Lissy

Thanks

@lovedliss

Check out post 3116 maybe this could clear up some things for u.
    My iPhone is BUUFed

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iMalekith For This Useful Post:

lovedliss (2010-12-22)

Thanks

@iMaleKith

Thanks a lot!...that post really did the magic, I deleted the file and it's all working now...
    Happy holidays!

hi stereo89 i need icon

RoseGlob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -22-12-2010-9-37-17-.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey Stereo,

I have a big request that I will break down to 3 different posts for you. Thanks for the hardwork and take your time on these icons, no rush.

Air Video, Aralon, Amazon Mobile
    Last edited by leeha; 2010-12-26 at 05:14 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Here is my 2nd batch of requests:

Newegg Mobile, N.O.V.A. 2, Shadow Guardian

Thanks again! No rush .
    Last edited by leeha; 2010-12-26 at 05:16 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    And my last one for now...haha.

Thanks!!!

The Weather Channel MAX, Photobucket, iConcertCal
    Last edited by leeha; 2010-12-26 at 05:18 PM.

@doreen

can some make the irealsms.app in bababooey13 buuf4 theme for the alertview.png, [email protected], alertviewland.png, and the [email protected] red?? do you have these???

But a lot of clear popups be on how you stack ur themes in winterboard

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

[/QUOTE]

@ doreen Hey I can't open the buuf lockinfo plugin that you sent me on my iPod would you pretty please be so kind as to email me the first picture??

@junebug... How did u get the lockinfo to work? What do I need and what are the steps.. Nothing works

@stereo. Have you posted a Heywire icon?

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

@Robert do you mean the one that let's you get noti's in the lock screen?? Cause I havent used it as of yet.

Off topic. Does anyone know of an app that would automatically launch an app at a certain time or disable an app at a certain time?
    For example: Longitude - app turns on at 8:30am app turns off at 7:00pm

SeptemberC... How about iScheduler in Cydia?

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    @Robert do you mean the one that let's you get noti's in the lock screen?? Cause I havent used it as of yet.
    Tha one that u posted how u get it to work

Page 169 of 492 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast