Page 165 of 492 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #3281
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Thanks Doreen it worked!! That's great!!

  2. #3282
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    Ok now it's not transparent. When I get on my computer tonight I will copy the transparent one into the wfc theme. Thank you for all your help!!

  3. #3283
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 57 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    I see ppl on going on the thread but not posting anyThing don't get shy on me show me what y'all working with

    http://modmyi.com/forums/winterboard...ml#post5661570
    Hey Mdot... One of those was me peaking over there great idea and I will be posting my screen pics as soon as I have a moment on the computer...
    Unless anyone knows how to post picks with iPhone??

  4. #3284
    Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    @Mdot80

    the appstore names are tv forecast & push for gmail
    @Mdot80
    Did the icons work for you?

  5. #3285
    @Doreen

    I work in IT and I've even done a bit of skinning in my time. In fact I was working on a buff theme for Android but abandoned the project as it's complexed doing it across so many devices, different hardware etc.

    I'm going to have a look at working on an iPad basic theme myself and see how I get on although from what I've read it is a different beast compared to the iP4.

    I had an iPhone 4 but got rid of it. Working in IT I need information on the fly and iOS just couldn't give me that. If iOS5 implements some sort of widget system I'll get the iPhone 5 in a heart beat. As far as handsets go, Android does it best for me as things stands. When it comes to multimedia consumption however, Apple excel which makes the iPad great. My only hope is that unless HTML5 is widely used by July 2011, Steve Jobs makes peace with adobe and we get the option to install flash, although not preloaded like the late 2010 iMac range.

    Seeing as my multimedia consumption will be done on the iPad I want it to look pretty, I.e buufiful

    Even if you got it to the point where we had basic Buuf implementation, ie icons, notification bubbles and then made it a community project thereafter, I think it would be a booming success. Cydia's version of Infinity blades success

    I can tell you are a perfectionist, it's great to see. It's also great to see a female designer in the ranks. Females make some of the best people in the development world in my opinion. For instance I know at least 50 programmers and only one of them is female. Guess what..? She's the best of them. Attention to detail, a good flare and a good understanding of her products is the main reason.

    Keep up the good work and I hope you do find the time to do Buufpad

    Regards,
    Thom

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RiSq For This Useful Post:

    Dash David (2010-12-21), Doreen (2010-12-21)

  7. #3286
    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    My iPhone is my fav toy in the world and that is cuz if fits in the palm of my hand and my whole world work and play can fit right on it. The iPad though more beautiful to look at is not something I carry around w/ me all the time so I have not even jailbroken it once yet which even amazes me since I am truly a Skinaholic (I skin and theme everything!)

    One thing is that most ppl don't even realize is what kind of work goes into making a "Basic" theme. Well to make a good "Weather" theme you need to multiply that work X 1000 (atleast for my weather themes) where I tend to complicate even a standard weather theme by making weather changing wallpapers, weather changing icons, toss a clock in there everyone wants working 50 diff ways etc etc.

    And now I'm thinking I want to add a 24 hour script to really twist everyones brains further that will change the sky every hour for 24 hours behind the weather.

    I'll keep that suggestion in mind RiSq but that is opening up a can of worms I may not have time for since I have to return to working full time in only a few more weeks.

    I'm still playing w/ my scripts but take a peek...

    YouTube - RainyBuuf.avi
    Well, I sure hope you decide to do it. Your new weather theme works like a charm, I saw my wiper this afternoon.

    @Thom: well put. I do think that Buuf4 would look awesome on iPad. I have been using the Buuf2 theme and it's just not the same.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash David For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2010-12-21)

  9. #3287
    Quote Originally Posted by Dash David View Post
    Well, I sure hope you decide to do it. Your new weather theme works like a charm, I saw my wiper this afternoon.

    @Thom: well put. I do think that Buuf4 would look awesome on iPad. I have been using the Buuf2 theme and it's just not the same.
    How did you get buuf2 to work on the iPad? Doesn't work for me at all.

    Cheers,

  10. #3288
    Quote Originally Posted by RiSq View Post
    How did you get buuf2 to work on the iPad? Doesn't work for me at all.

    Cheers,
    Can't say that I did anything special . Downloaded the free version from I think ModMyi repo and simply selected it. Worked on 3.2 as well as it does on 4.2.1 (tethered JB of course)

    @Doreen: you've got to jailbreak your iPad. I have discovered that the tethered JB works just fine for now as I don't reboot my iPad as nearly as often as I do my I4. And it's just looks so much better with Iconoclasm etc. on it.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dash David For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2010-12-21), RiSq (2010-12-21)

  12. #3289
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    937
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

    @plainwhitetee

    Radio Flare REDUX

    @Miliva

    Don't worry! =)

    Smart Alarm Clock: Sleeptracker, Kundencenter, Geared

    @RiSq

    For the iPad version i think that Doreen will need time..if she will want to make it i will help her for free (if she needs! )..(@Doreen: you weather theme looks AWESOME! eheh! )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -radioflare.png   -smartalarmclocksleeptracker.png   -kundencenter.png   -geared.png  

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

    Dara (2010-12-21), Doreen (2010-12-21), Miliva (2010-12-21), Scarch (2010-12-21)

  14. #3290
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RiSq View Post
    @Doreen

    I work in IT and I've even done a bit of skinning in my time. In fact I was working on a buff theme for Android but abandoned the project as it's complexed doing it across so many devices, different hardware etc.

    I'm going to have a look at working on an iPad basic theme myself and see how I get on although from what I've read it is a different beast compared to the iP4.

    I had an iPhone 4 but got rid of it. Working in IT I need information on the fly and iOS just couldn't give me that. If iOS5 implements some sort of widget system I'll get the iPhone 5 in a heart beat. As far as handsets go, Android does it best for me as things stands. When it comes to multimedia consumption however, Apple excel which makes the iPad great. My only hope is that unless HTML5 is widely used by July 2011, Steve Jobs makes peace with adobe and we get the option to install flash, although not preloaded like the late 2010 iMac range.

    Seeing as my multimedia consumption will be done on the iPad I want it to look pretty, I.e buufiful

    Even if you got it to the point where we had basic Buuf implementation, ie icons, notification bubbles and then made it a community project thereafter, I think it would be a booming success. Cydia's version of Infinity blades success

    I can tell you are a perfectionist, it's great to see. It's also great to see a female designer in the ranks. Females make some of the best people in the development world in my opinion. For instance I know at least 50 programmers and only one of them is female. Guess what..? She's the best of them. Attention to detail, a good flare and a good understanding of her products is the main reason.

    Keep up the good work and I hope you do find the time to do Buufpad

    Regards,
    Thom
    Thank you sincerely Thom, I will try to at least read around and see what the differences are between theming on the iP4 and the iPad if it's not too much of a big diff and not too much of a headache (and if time permits I will try to give it a shot)

    The hardest part of anything is always finding the time. (always)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash David View Post

    @Doreen: you've got to jailbreak your iPad. I have discovered that the tethered JB works just fine for now as I don't reboot my iPad as nearly as often as I do my I4. And it's just looks so much better with Iconoclasm etc. on it.
    hehe! David me too (in regards to rebooting my iPad) I don't recall rebooting my iPad even once! Though I cannot even count the numerous times I reboot my iPhone in any given day because of all the stuff I put my poor phone through w/ my theming! =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-21 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #3291
    Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    @Mdot80

    the appstore names are tv forecast & push for gmail
    Ok for tv forecast this I'd bundle is com.bigbucketblog.tvforecast then what I do is copy both icon in the app folder icon and [email protected] an put both in the bundle for the buuf theme then paste the icon stereo made then copy and paste the [email protected] then take the I of the original one then paste that to the icon made by stereo then should change both like so an u should be all set

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2010-12-21)

  17. #3292
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Ok now it's not transparent. When I get on my computer tonight I will copy the transparent one into the wfc theme. Thank you for all your help!!
    June did you get that dock the way you wanted? Please let me know because I forgot if you rename my lowrider dock your iPhone's default dock will come back to haunt you! hehe

    You need to replace the lowrider transparent dock w/ another transparent dock designed at the "height" you want your icons to lay upon your dock okay?

  18. #3293
    Here look
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  19. #3294
    An it should work no the gmail push I have to pay for
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  20. #3295
    Guys,
    I'm somewhat happy now as I got buuf 2 working on my iPad - YAY!

    My question is can I just lower the res of some of the buuf4 icons and will they look fine?

    Need icons for Rage HD, cut the rope HD, NFS hot pursuit, facebook HD, infinity blade, age of zombies and Angry birds HD etc......For Angry birds id love to have the red bird without the background square and just the HD..if the texture of the bird "flattened" slightly I think it would look great...

    I assume stereo has been a legend and done these already?
    Last edited by RiSq; 2010-12-21 at 03:10 AM.

  21. #3296
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    He has probably done them already and posted them here in this thread for free but I think most ppl send him a donation and then he can email a link for all the icons that "he" personally has made (It's a pretty big download) and easier then searching this thread. I also posted mattahans free icon somewhere in this thread but most ppl prefer Stereo to make them customized icons for their apps.

    Stereo's paypal is: [email protected]

    Otherwise he takes only a (3) icon request at a time in this thread because it gets pretty overwhelming quickly.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-21 at 03:23 AM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    RiSq (2010-12-21)

  23. #3297
    I'll see if I can drop him a donation.

    He did me some back on Buuf2 that were great.

    Searched the thread for Rage HD one and it didn't find anything, nor for infinity blade so touch wood he can do those

    Thanks,

  24. #3298
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Yeah the ones for Buuf2 are smaller res so these new ones he makes in HD are really beautiful.

    Anyways have fun theming! =)

  25. #3299
    Show me what you guys have done so far
    http://modmyi.com/forums/winterboard...ans.html#reply

  26. #3300
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 131 Times in 111 Posts

    No not as of yet. I haven't gotten on my computer to copy the dock from your other theme. I think might have deleted it off my iPod so I will have to get on my computer to get to all my backups

Page 165 of 492 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •