Page 164 of 492 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

thank you so much Stereo

try this link to itunes, otherwise i'll try to get the image

Programm Manager für iPhone, iPod touch und iPad im iTunes App Store

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-12-20), Doreen (2010-12-20), Miliva (2010-12-20)

Thanks

@Stereo

Thanks for the mail, JetCarStunts is so cool !!!

does anyone else get a weird sun like this? only seems to happen when i select both themes lockinfo & clock
    [IMG][/IMG]

I cant seem to find it in there im looking for the battery header or i think its the one called black and silver but not while its on the charger the one that shows when its off the charger and your just using it like headerset battery something or other your green one that looks more like a real battery than a apple iphone one discolored

The one in this picture in the upper right hand corner

Google Image Result for http://www.radiolaris.com/radioflare/images/sid-standing.png can some one maker him the purple character color for redux radio flare

http://www.radiolaris.com/radioflare...d-standing.png him purple redux radio flare color its like gray and purple ill post an image

Radio Flare REDUX by Chillingo Ltd app detail :: 148Apps :: iPhone Application and Game Reviews and News this guy
    Last edited by plainwhitetee; 2010-12-20 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Hey Doreen I'm sending you a donation for your new weather

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-20)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Sent!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Okay I'm getting this asked several times in my mailbox over and over again so maybe it will be more helpful to bring it here instead of answering individually. This is in regards to the Changing weather wallpapers and why ppl see for some certain weather occurrences the same wallpaper for "Both" day and night...

My theme feeds off the Yahoo weather source and Yahoo only gives a total of (7) specific weather occurrences that state they will show a specific day or night icon.

All the rest of the (49) icons are tossed on your screen for both day and night so for those I cannot design a sky too blue for day or too black for night w/ stars and a moon etc.

For example rain and snow, I made them w/ a dark grey sky as those will feed from Yahoo to your screen for "both" day and night which is why you will see that same wall pop on for both day and night. If I made a rainy or snowy wall w/ a sun you would see that sun on your screen at night so I cannot design it that way.

When I designed these walls I "tried" to be as creative as possible but it's the limitations of Yahoo's weather source or any other weather source I still have to abide by in the end.

Hope that explains things alittle better.

Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    does anyone else get a weird sun like this? only seems to happen when i select both themes lockinfo & clock
    [IMG][/IMG]
    can7 you are mixing my old theme w/ my newer theme files you need to "only" use the new files and only the new files okay. It's a complex theme and is (3) layered to work a very specific way all "together"

Quote Originally Posted by plainwhitetee View Post
    I cant seem to find it in there im looking for the battery header or i think its the one called black and silver but not while its on the charger the one that shows when its off the charger and your just using it like headerset battery something or other your green one that looks more like a real battery than a apple iphone one discolored
    If you are talking about that battery up in the top statusbar? That one is not mine that one belongs to Bababooey. His theme is on Cydia okay.

Quote Originally Posted by bowl46pack View Post
    Hello friends.
    I am trying to make the default iOS 4 folders be themed by buuf
    But no luck!
    Can you help with this?!
    I have almost every thing themed accept that.
    Thank you in advance.
    Shauli
    Did you get this resolved? If not what OS are you running it must be a simple image title rename issue. (let me know)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-20 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@Doreen im only using the new files you sent me yesterday
    Buuf_Animated_Weather_Flip_Clock_Files & Buuf_Flip_Clock_LockInfo
    and of course the Buuf iPhone 4.theme
    still using the old dialer tho i must be doing something wrong lol

Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    @Doreen im only using the new files you sent me yesterday
    Buuf_Animated_Weather_Flip_Clock_Files & Buuf_Flip_Clock_LockInfo
    and of course the Buuf iPhone 4.theme
    still using the old dialer tho i must be doing something wrong lol
    those are 2 different themes. one is Doreens original and one is for lockinfo.
    Only use files that say flip clock or the ones that say lockinfo
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    those are 2 different themes. one is Doreens original and one is for lockinfo.
    Only use files that say flip clock or the ones that say lockinfo
    Cheers

lol i see
    Last edited by can7; 2010-12-20 at 08:14 PM.

Hi,

is there a Buuf theme for iPad - I was hoping this would semi-work but it doesn't seem to be the case? is there an alternative version? Thanks

If someone buys me an iPad I'll make an iPad buuf theme!!! ;-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RiSq View Post
    Hi,

is there a Buuf theme for iPad - I was hoping this would semi-work but it doesn't seem to be the case? is there an alternative version? Thanks
    You would need to re-design and resize all the images and re-do "all" my scripts for the iPad to get my theme to work on your iPad.

I'm not even going there! hehe (The iPad is not something I use enough to want to try theming next)

"BUT" I've been playing around w/ my 24 hour scripts and discovered something veryyyyyyyy interesting stay tuned... =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-20 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    You would need to re-design and resize all the images and re-do "all" my scripts for the iPad to get my theme to work on your iPad.

I'm not even going there! hehe (The iPad is not something I use enough to want to try theming next)

"BUT" I've been playing around w/ my 24 hour scripts and discovered something veryyyyyyyy interesting stay tuned... =)
    if it happens, I will make a SIZEABLE donation ($30-50)

As stupid as it sounds, half the reason I swapped my Galaxy Tab for the iPad was Buuf - the other half was the apps. I'm actually surprised no-one has made one yet, not even a half attempt. Buuf is a big seller and it would look even more awesome on a big screen in my opinion.

I'd hazard a guess to 20% of jailbroken iPad users would use it, simply because it looks great and there's a lack of decent themes.

Seems to me there's a massive gap in the market for it and I imagine whoever does develop it (Hopefully you Doreen) we see a healthy return on it.
    Last edited by RiSq; 2010-12-20 at 10:23 PM.

I see ppl on going on the thread but not posting anyThing don't get shy on me show me what y'all working with

http://modmyi.com/forums/winterboard...ml#post5661570
    Last edited by Mdot80; 2010-12-20 at 10:42 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RiSq View Post
    if it happens, I will make a SIZEABLE donation ($30-50)

As stupid as it sounds, half the reason I swapped my Galaxy Tab for the iPad was Buuf - the other half was the apps. I'm actually surprised no-one has made one yet, not even a half attempt. Buuf is a big seller and it would look even more awesome on a big screen in my opinion.

I'd hazard a guess to 20% of jailbroken iPad users would use it, simply because it looks great and there's a lack of decent themes.

Seems to me there's a massive gap in the market for it and I imagine whoever does develop it (Hopefully you Doreen) we see a healthy return on it.
    My iPhone is my fav toy in the world and that is cuz if fits in the palm of my hand and my whole world work and play can fit right on it. The iPad though more beautiful to look at is not something I carry around w/ me all the time so I have not even jailbroken it once yet which even amazes me since I am truly a Skinaholic (I skin and theme everything!)

One thing is that most ppl don't even realize is what kind of work goes into making a "Basic" theme. Well to make a good "Weather" theme you need to multiply that work X 1000 (atleast for my weather themes) where I tend to complicate even a standard weather theme by making weather changing wallpapers, weather changing icons, toss a clock in there everyone wants working 50 diff ways etc etc.

And now I'm thinking I want to add a 24 hour script to really twist everyones brains further that will change the sky every hour for 24 hours behind the weather.

I'll keep that suggestion in mind RiSq but that is opening up a can of worms I may not have time for since I have to return to working full time in only a few more weeks.

I'm still playing w/ my scripts but take a peek...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4UGlB10EE0[/ame]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-20 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Dash David (2010-12-21), Miliva (2010-12-20), Scarch (2010-12-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @Miliva

Programm Manager
    Thank you very much Stereo, sorry for the more work because you didnt find the app.

Im frightened now and will give you the links before you ask for them

Smart alarm clock: sleeptracker (Kluger Wecker: Schlafzyklen & Aufnahme der Geräusche für iPhone, iPod touch und iPad im iTunes App Store)
    Kundencenter (Kundencenter für iPhone, iPod touch und iPad im iTunes App Store)
    Geared (Geared for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store)

I cant thank you enough

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok Doreen I don't know where the lowride dock is in the new theme. I would like my dock to be normal. If you could please tell me where I can did it I would be so happy

Thanks

Hi June

Just rename the Dock.png to something like Dock_Off.png

You can find it inside here: 3 Buuf WFC.theme folder okay? =)

Remember though there are two different themes so you need to take it out of that folder depending on the theme you are using either my regular Flip Clock theme or the LockInfo Flip Clock Theme...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-20 at 11:30 PM.

Page 164 of 492 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast