Page 163 of 492 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Thanks September once I updated the Free theme w/ the wooden GUI it made my Dialer look completely sucky! hehe

Now I'm satisfied w/ the Dialer it's all woody and everything matches...

Alright done! (with the dialer) I had to make all the bottom (3) action buttons bigger as they would not cooperate w/ the rest of the theme and lay right (they still don't look perfect) but anyone making themes finally realizes you can only fight so much w/ the way the iPhone's default apps were made to look and we're all limited and at the mercy of it. So this is the "finished" Dialer now.

Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-19 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    And just so you guys know I'm giving my Dialer a face lift too since I want it to match better w/ the Free theme okay.
    Here is the new Dialer but I will have it finished by tonight (and this also is included for the new donations)

Thats so damn perfect matching We should nominate Doreen as Ms. ModMyi

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Miliva For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-19)

Thanks

Unfortunately there is no such thing as perfection on earth. hehe

And that bottom right button is still driving me crazy but no matter how I move and resize that image that funky button wants to do it's own thing! But thank you sincerely Miliva for your kind words...

Look at the one you posted Miliva of my earlier one and this one (If you look at the details you will see the spacing and buttons are diff now) The bottom buttons are individual buttons and not connected to the main Dialer so before there were nasty seams that would not line up so I had to make the (3) bottom buttons bigger to cover the seams. But this is about as perfect as I can get it so I'm finished w/ it now. And I need to jump back on the Animated Weather Theme for a few hours and finish that up by tonight.

Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-19 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    Don't smack me for asking this question. . Have you tried to uncheck all the the themes in winterboard, respring and then repaly checks to themes? You might even want to reboot while no themes are applied.

It worked for me but I did not create a folder called Toggles. I just created folder for the application and placed it in SBStereo Theme folder.
    No that folder is all ready there it comes with the sbsettings you put them there god forbid but if u use a new theme u already will have the toggles for it so if u pick another sbtheme they will already be there

Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    must be a few apps this doesnt work with atm makes no difference to the gmail one lool just my luck(on 4.1)
    Post the icon so I can download it an c what's going on
    Last edited by Mdot80; 2010-12-19 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@Mdot80
    both these dont work for me
    Last edited by can7; 2011-04-26 at 07:33 PM.

Thanks

Here's a gift for you September while I'm updating all the walls I want to share this one w/ you and Dara. =)

The guys get enough masculine stuff around this forum! Us girls need flowers!

Enjoy!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (2010-12-20)

Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    @Mdot80
    both these dont work for me
    Whats the name of them in the app store

Post your buuf theme so the world can see it here
    http://modmyi.com/forums/winterboard...ml#post5661570
    Last edited by Mdot80; 2010-12-20 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Awesome work!! Doreen I love your theme and really think you've done a fantastic job! Stereo your graphics and icons are awesome!!*

Doreen or anyone that may know:

Is there a way to have the complete theme without the flipclock?? I think the only thing I'm missing is the icon for the weather --*

I'm trying to customize your files so that I have everything except the flip clock. *If I simply don't enable the flip clock theme I lose the nice icon for the weather (like you have in your bliss weather and like you have in the flip clock)

I copied the buuf weather images into a renamed bliss theme and now i have your awesome buuf wallpapers with the *temp and city info up high- directly below the status bar - *instead of down low (nice!). But I can't figure out how to get the icons to show up on top of this modified buuf/bliss weather theme... If I copy the icon folder from the flipclock theme into a fresh copy of iweather I can't seem to figure out how to get both images to show (the full screen weather image with dock from the buuf theme AND the icon in the iweather or flip clock)
    So- How do I get 2 iweather based themes to show their images simultaneously as you seem to be doing with the flip clock/buuf weather??

Or should I just Photoshop the icons onto each full image and just use one theme (hoping no avoid that)

(ps- I think the flip clock is beautifully designed -- but I don't understand why everyone prefers a huge clock and weather info on their springboard instead of a full page of app icons?!.... Plus I personally feel it looks very un-iPhone-like... Maybe I'm not understanding something?)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    Awesome work!! Doreen I love your theme and really think you've done a fantastic job! Stereo your graphics and icons are awesome!!*

(ps- I think the flip clock is beautifully designed -- but I don't understand why everyone prefers a huge clock and weather info on their springboard instead of a full page of app icons?!.... Plus I personally feel it looks very un-iPhone-like... Maybe I'm not understanding something?)
    Thank you for the kind words whitebelt. =)

And what most are doing is using my LockInfo version because w/ that version they set the Flip Clock on the LockScreen and then on the First page only of their HomeScreen which allows them to still have all their other pages sets for nothing but icons.

I'm not ignoring your questions but I'm trying to figure out what you mean exactly because my Bliss theme is so differently constructed from the Buuf theme. On my Bliss theme the icons are actually "painted ontop of the wallpapers" But on the Buuf Theme they lay on top of the Clock only then the Animations are layered on top of that from a separated theme. (even more complicated)

Okay I had to read it 3 times (I am slow right now) hehe

So you want the Buuf changing weather walls w/ the weather icons you see ontop of the Flip Clock? If that is my understanding I don't know off hand how to make that possible since it was not designed that way you cannot turn off the Flip clock since that will eliminate not only the Flip Clock but the weather icons as well.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-20 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Doreen - I guess it all comes down to personal preference.... I love the look of the buuf icons and the buufed out UI all over the place - please keep it up!!! but I do not like when visual elements take away from functionality - I do not want to give up having [especially] my first home page full of icons - it's just too useful - and a large clock is not useful in my opinion (prettier perhaps). as far as the lockscreen - am I mistaken in believing that when using your lockinfo I can not use my other plug ins like mail etc? if true, the huge clock I see on everyone's lock screens seem like a waste of space to me in comparison to having info like mail, notifications, calender, etc. I would think a good solution would be to theme just the small icons used by the existing weather plugin for lockinfo.

While I'm at it - another example of when I believe form shouldn't come before function - The beautiful loading screens that you and stereo recently added I personally think are a bad idea - only because they [seem to] slow down the loading of the respective app. If there already was a loading screen that you were replacing then fine - but to add another step to the loading process of apps feels slower.

Please know that I greatly appreciate your [and stereo's] hard work, creativity and dedication, I'm just trying to customize it to my needs and desires --- [and hoping others agree I suppose]

Thanks

I released a plugin for the lockinfo too that resolved the issue for the mail and other notifications from showing for those that asked me (but I personally do not like that particular version) as for the Loading screens those only replace the apps default ones so they do nothing diff than the default one does nor slow anything down maybe it just seems so because now you are more noticing the loading image.

And thank you white for all your kind words and of course I understand where you are coming from! We all have our individual taste and preferences.

Isn't that what customizing our devices is all about? =)

I only wish I could help you figure out a way to get what you described so contact me by email I think I have something in mind for you...

Thanks Doreen!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

robertmoore208 (2010-12-20)

@ Doreen - the flower

Hello friends.
    I am trying to make the default iOS 4 folders be themed by buuf
    But no luck!
    Can you help with this?!
    I have almost every thing themed accept that.
    Thank you in advance.
    Shauli

lol great theme looks sweet
    Last edited by can7; 2010-12-20 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bowl46pack View Post
    Hello friends.
    I am trying to make the default iOS 4 folders be themed by buuf
    But no luck!
    Can you help with this?!
    I have almost every thing themed accept that.
    Thank you in advance.
    Shauli
    Which iOS version are you on? In my case (4.2.1) i had to rename the pngs. Unfortunately I'm at work so i can't look up the name.

So just check this possbility.

@Mdot80

the appstore names are tv forecast & push for gmail
    Last edited by can7; 2010-12-20 at 05:11 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@Miliva

S-Banking, N24, Navigon (x2)

@Maimoudaki

Treasure Story

@Scarch

I created already 5 icons for Mirror's Edge..If you need, i send you them with mail..

Boost 3D, Jet Car Stunts

@SeptemberC

Organizer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -s-banking.png   -n24.png   -navigonarrows.png   -navigonselect.png   -treasurestory.png   -boost-3d.png   -jetcarstunts.png   -organizer.png  

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-12-20), Doreen (2010-12-20), Miliva (2010-12-20), Scarch (2010-12-20), SeptemberC (2010-12-20)

Stereo.

awesome as usual, but the icon for sbanking is on top of everything!
    <3

next lil batch?

Akinator
    hotspot finder telekom
    Programm manager

Thank you so damn much

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-20), Miliva (2010-12-20)

Page 163 of 492 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast