Page 162 of 492 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,240 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    @Miliva lol sorry yes i ment .png (its early here)
    no problem, just wanted to prevent you from the headache if this would have been the fault

Thanks

@Stereo

Nice keyboard, with a bit of brown that you and Doreen put in the GUI update?
    Was what i understood, was a lot of work, but as usual you'll make us something magical.

Can you make me buufed these three icons games please.

Mirror's Edge™ - Boost 3D - Jet Car Stunts

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mirrors-edge-.png   -boost-3d.png   -jet-car-stunts.png  

hey how do i change the Ringer on/off icons? i have the custom iphone icons (the white onse) how do i change? maybe because i have an hebrew iphone it doesnt change automaticly? the name of the ringer in hebrew is "צלצלן" yeah looks funny :P maybe someone cna make me a bundle? with the icons i saw in the previous pages... with the huge dinamic

@doreen
    how is the weather theme going on?

Thanks ahead.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Fox View Post

@doreen
    how is the weather theme going on?

Thanks ahead.
    I've already finished incorporating the wiper into all the various weather occurrences such as Heavy Rain, Light Rain, Snow, Hail, Snow mixed w/ rain, Rain mixed with snow etc. (all those types of weather occurrences)

But I want to redesign several image files today that are bugging me (such as the Hail being too large and not falling enough "flush left and flush right", speed of the ani's etc. things of this nature) so starting later today and tonight any new donations I receive I will be sending those out the new and final version.

Update: Okay the prob w/ the recording software is that it makes the ani look jerky and fuzzy and fast. I have no clue why. But the ani's are smooth, clear and soft so don't let the vid fool you the actual animations both run and look beautiful on the iPhone 4.
    Here are video recordings of the new Hail and Rain now (I had the Hail size so big before it would kill an elephant!) hehe

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD7U8oh9GuY[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj1efgPrSwU[/ame]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-19 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Dash David (2010-12-19), Miliva (2010-12-19), SeptemberC (2010-12-19)

Quote Originally Posted by doreen View Post
    i've already finished incorporating the wiper into all the various weather occurrences such as heavy rain, light rain, snow, hail, snow mixed w/ rain, rain mixed with snow etc. (all those types of weather occurrences)

but i want to redesign several image files today that are bugging me (such as the hail being too large and not falling enough "flush left and flush right", speed of the ani's etc. Things of this nature) so starting later today and tonight any new donations i receive i will be sending those out the new and final version.

Update: Okay the prob w/ the recording software is that it makes the ani look jerky and fuzzy and fast. I have no clue why. But the ani's are smooth, clear and soft so don't let the vid fool you the actual animations both run and look beautiful on the iphone 4.
    Here are video recordings of the new hail and rain now (i had the hail size so big before it would kill an elephant!) hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad7u8oh9guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj1efgprswu
    nice!!!

hey mdot80 can you tell me where you got that buuf battery from it looks super cool???

@ Doreen - I love your new ani's in the video. LOL I had to giggle when I read your post about the hail being so big. . .We have had some strange weather here and I couldn't figure out what the big circles were at first.
    Congrats on going back to work full-time. However I do have to admit that I have become quite addicted to this forum. It's like a soap opera and I check in several times a day to see what wonderful things people keep coming up with.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-19)

Thanks

Hi September so you seen my Hail big enough to pound an elephant to death! hehe!!!

I'm spending my rainy day today working on everything and there is alot to do.

And yes this place is totally addicting and I really enjoying coming here to visit w/ all you guys so I know even when I return to work I will have my phone and be peeking in over here throughout my work day as well...

Thank you so much for the support you have given to me it is appreciated September...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (2010-12-19)

im i the only one who still has problems with icons not changing for example
    Push for Gmail com.ilegendsoft.GmailPush icon.png
    doesnt change for me ive renamed the icon to Icon and @2x doesnt change tho
    i have quite a few icons this happens to

Thanks

If you have updated your phone to either 4.1 or 4.2 you will need to rename "some" image files with new extentions such as @2x~iphone.png (I'm not on 4.1 or 4.2) so you need to find out exactly what this update changed for what image files and simply rename those files okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    If you have updated your phone to either 4.1 or 4.2 you will need to rename "some" image files with new extentions such as @2x~iphone.png (I'm not on 4.1 or 4.2) so you need to find out exactly what this update changed for what image files and simply rename those files okay?
    must be a few apps this doesnt work with atm makes no difference to the gmail one lool just my luck(on 4.1)

Quote Originally Posted by plainwhitetee View Post
    hey mdot80 can you tell me where you got that buuf battery from it looks super cool???
    Go on Cydia an download BUUF4 deluxe "BabaBuufey" theme an it's in the bundle of springboard.apps then all the battery.png an copy an paste those in the lovely Doreen buuf4 springboard.apps an there's a loader in there to if u want that but remember to back up Doreens springboard.apps first just in case somethings happen

I think I'm going to start a new tread so ppl can post there home screen of there buuf4 cuz I know every one has there own take on it I will post the link here

Here its called buuf4 fans post what u r working with here even you boss lady
    http://modmyi.com/forums/winterboard...uuf4-fans.html
    Last edited by Mdot80; 2010-12-19 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-19), Miliva (2010-12-19)

I used WinSCP and navigated to Private/var/mobile/library/sbsettings/themes/sbstereo

Now I need to have toggles or icons for Longitude & My3g so I make a folder called Longitude and My3G and put the toggle.png in the folder and rename them on.png and off.png?

-photo.png
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2010-12-19 at 08:44 PM.

Thanks

Yes you just create for the new plugins for SBSettings (whatever you download and added that is) inside the new folders one image named on.png and one for off.png they are case sensitive so title them in lower case.

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    Can anyone give me a shove in the right direction. . .I am in Private/var/mobile/library/sbsettings/themes/sbstereo

Now I need to have toggles or icons for Longitude, My3g so I make a folder called Longitude.app and my3g.app and put the toggles in the folder and name them on.png and off.png?

Help!
    -photo.png
    Take the .app of the folders an when do go here
    http://modmyi.com/forums/winterboard/741575-buuf4-fans.html
    An post your theme ok

An you put the folder here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

@ Stereo89 - Can I get icon for Organizer?

Name:  Organizer.png
Views: 782
Size:  23.7 KB

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    im i the only one who still has problems with icons not changing for example
    Push for Gmail com.ilegendsoft.GmailPush icon.png
    doesnt change for me ive renamed the icon to Icon and @2x doesnt change tho
    i have quite a few icons this happens to
    Don't smack me for asking this question. . Have you tried to uncheck all the the themes in winterboard, respring and then repaly checks to themes? You might even want to reboot while no themes are applied.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    An you put the folder here
    It worked for me but I did not create a folder called Toggles. I just created folder for the application and placed it in SBStereo Theme folder.
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2010-12-19 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

And just so you guys know I'm giving my Dialer a face lift too since I want it to match better w/ the Free theme okay.
    Here is the new Dialer but I will have it finished by tonight (and this also is included for the new donations)

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Dash David (2010-12-20), medic88 (2010-12-20), Miliva (2010-12-19), Scarch (2010-12-19), SeptemberC (2010-12-19)

Awesome as always Doreen!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-19)

Page 162 of 492 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast