Page 161 of 492 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    SWEET!!!! So the 2 files you sent me, replace the other 2?
    Yes those are to the updated Original Flip Clock Theme and also the updated LockInfo Flip Clock Theme. You mentioned you only use the Original Theme not the LockInfo so Delete your original Flip Clock Theme and use the new one.

Make sure you keep the Free theme on the bottom that has the entire GUI okay (that does not effect my weather themes and works great when placed at the bottom) The new wipers for Rain and Heavy Rain are in the new updated animations folder which should always be "on top"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

medic88 (2010-12-19), SeptemberC (2010-12-19)

@ Doreen - do I need this update?

Thanks

No September you already have your wallpapers all customized differently to suite your personal preference etc. And got your themes set up the way you want them. As I've already said (3) times now. hehe

"This" version that I've been working on is "not" a free update it will be my final version of my Flip Clock theme since I am returning to work full time soon I want to be completely satisfied w/ what I leave as my "last theme" and this will only be going out to new donators only. I'm changing the animations and adding new wallpapers etc.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to keep working and sending out free updates constantly (I don't get enough donations to work for free all week day and night)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-19 at 04:49 AM.

@ Doreen. Awwww ok 

Thanks

Don't evennnnn try to make me feel bad cuz I remember how long it took you to set your theme up and now you mean to tell me you want to start alllll over again! hehe! Plus you have all those custom walls I made for you that won't work w/ the new theme. Alot of work starting over again.

I basically am trying to fine tune everything and get "myself" satisfied w/ what I leave as my final version of this theme. I seriously doubt I will have too much time to make anything new after I begin work but I will still add things to my Free theme since that one is sooooo much less complicated then my weather themes which involve scripts and animations and wallpapers etc etc. (total headache)

@medic88
    When creating the on/off toggles in SBSettings please make sure you use lower case letters for on/off. The ones that Stereo sends (God bless him) have capital letters for the "o's". Hope this helped.

Nice Doreen! It worked thanks! I tested on both original and Lockinfo and it worked. thank you my dear!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-19)

@Doreen: would love to test-drive the new animations if at all possible. Donation incoming, of course. Thank you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash David For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-19)

Thanks

Okay great now I need to get busy on all the rest. Thank you Mr. Medic not only for the donation but also for the work you do in this crazy world. If I'm in need of a Medic I ain't calling 911 I am running over to this thread looking for you! hehe j/k

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

medic88 (2010-12-19)

@ Doreen. LOL. No you are right. It works PERFECT. Don't go messin with a good thing right?

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Okay great now I need to get busy on all the rest. Thank you Mr. Medic not only for the donation but also for the work you do in this crazy world. If I'm in need of a Medic I ain't calling 911 I am running over to this thread looking for you! hehe j/k
    Thank you for the kind words and the theme! Hopefully you won't be to busy and send us a little treat here and there!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    @ Doreen. LOL. No you are right. It works PERFECT. Don't go messin with a good thing right?
    Exactly! Setting up all over again (specially the config files are a royal headache) It's just I know you have yours customized differently then everyone else. (So do a few other ppl that were asking me for varioussss custo wallsss of which I will not mentioned names. hehe!)

Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    Thank you for the kind words and the theme! Hopefully you won't be to busy and send us a little treat here and there!
    I willll be updating the Free theme that theme does not consist of scripts and animations and weather source fed wallpapers etc. It's just a basic theme w/ image files no scripting necessary so I will enjoy working on that one. The animated weather themes with the changing wallpapers and Flip Clock are another story (those are work)

If somebody sees a moon in the day or a sun in the night in my themes they want to come over to my house to kill me!!! hehe!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-19 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

medic88 (2010-12-19)

@ Doreen if you leave us I will develop a st st st st stutter, please don't go

19. The Following User Says Thank You to robertmoore208 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-19)

Thanks

Alright where do you guys get this stuff from? I ain't going anywhere? I'm just trying to wrap a few things up cuz once I return to work full time my time will no longer belong to me anymore and will be very limited as far as working on "new" themes etc. So I simply want to leave a version of most likely my last theme (the animated weather one) as good as possible so I can be satisfied w/ it that it will work efficiently w/ less hassle on the setup as possible for everyone.

I'm not leaving I will still be popping in to hang around w/ the rest of you guys after work! I just won't most likely have the time or energy to make new themes.

I will still update the Free theme cuz as I said standard themes are images files and easy to update and maintain. But my Animated Weather Flip Clock theme I want to finish a final version I am more happy and satisfied with that's all.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-19 at 07:52 AM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Miliva (2010-12-19), robertmoore208 (2010-12-19), Scarch (2010-12-19)

Doreen do you need some help with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @can7

You must rename them with "@2x~phone.png" and not "@2x~.png"!
    For the icons you can use the Doreen one for the right size...or if you need, i will do them for you..

@Dash David

Thank you but the the credit is especially of Doreen who is doing a fantastic job on this theme, not to mention that she gave birth to this thread. I think that Buuf is the most difficult theme to achieve, but I hope that with everyone's help we can make it great. Thanks again

@Miliva

I'm sorry but i said it before..Can you write your requests 3(three) at a time?..Thank you
    @Stereo89

sorry to be a pain with the im on 4.1(iphone4) i have remaned the balloon icon in chatkit [email protected]~phone.ping & [email protected]~phone.ping in my Buuf iPohne 4.theme folder but they still dont change

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @Miliva

RMV, Zombiefarm, miCal
    Great Job Thank you very much, if i could push that thanks button twice i would definitely do
    For my girlfriend the ones without the square backgrounds are the best! (e.g. meebo). She says, the more transparent the icon is, the more it is appreciated

Time for a next lil batch?

S-Banking
    N24
    Navigon (just with "Select" instead of "Europe")

Would be great, thank you !

@can7

.ping or.png?
    Last edited by Miliva; 2010-12-19 at 12:59 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Miliva For This Useful Post:

can7 (2010-12-19)

hi stereo89 need icon

Treasure Story
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -19-12-2010-1-06-19-.jpg  

Thanks

Hello

In the Bundles com.apple.chatkit the exact name is :
    [email protected]~iphone.png
    [email protected]~iphone.png

Try with this, it's mine balloon on iphone 4 ios 4.1
    Attached Images Attached Images   

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

can7 (2010-12-19), Miliva (2010-12-19)

@Miliva lol sorry yes i ment .png (its early here)

@Scarch thanks that worked a treat i was renaming .phone instead of .iphone

Page 161 of 492 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast