Page 159 of 492 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @Dash David

Signal?..do you mean Signal app?..if you post me a link or an image i will do it..but tomorrow because here are 01:49 a.m. and i'm going to sleep..
    Thank you, no rush. I can't believe you are up at 2AM. Image attached, at your convenience.

Thank you very much!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

@dasher. Lol reigndeer. Hey those icons you had made... Where so I put them( if I may ) they are bad a*s

omg omg i am back

Hi stereo89 my friend and hi doreen

i'm sorry i was in the hospital for 2 weaks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chabirx For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-19)

just noticed on the first page you have sms buuf bubbles i dont seem to have those,everything else works fine tho.any ideas how i can get those to work? thanks

also im getting confused lol i cant make the icons on other pages go lower ive change the plist but still no good? can anyone help thanks im using infinidock btw dont know of that matters

Last edited by can7; 2010-12-18 at 02:20 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@Dash David

Signal (do you like this?)

@can7

For the SMS bubbles you need to change the name of the images (check the previous 2-3 pages)..The dock icons have a different dimension..Try to cut the "@2x" from the name..or check the dimension of the default (like Safari icon)..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -signal.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to Stereo89@hotmail.it. Thank You

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-12-18), Dash David (2010-12-18)

Quote Originally Posted by chabirx View Post
    omg omg i am back

Hi stereo89 my friend and hi doreen

i'm sorry i was in the hospital for 2 weaks
    You good now

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2010-12-18)

@Dash David

@can7

For the SMS bubbles you need to change the name of the images (check the previous 2-3 pages)..The dock icons have a different dimension..Try to cut the "@2x" from the name..or check the dimension of the default (like Safari icon)..

gone back loads of pages cant se what or where you rename the sms bubbles to

Thanks

@chabirx

Hi! Is everything ok now??????

@can7

(Doreen page 209) I will be doing another update but they will be more cosmetic changes the fixes will come when either ppl post theirs for the later OS or when I finally update my OS in the future. The thing to remember is most of you that upgraded you still can use this theme but you will most likely need to rename a few images that are there but simply need to be renamed because of title changes such as the .chatkit images where they were on 4.0 @2x.png are now w/ the 4+ upgrade titled @2x~phone.png (subtle changes like that only)
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-19), Miliva (2010-12-18)

@chabirx

Hi! Is everything ok now??????

@can7

(Doreen page 209) I will be doing another update but they will be more cosmetic changes the fixes will come when either ppl post theirs for the later OS or when I finally update my OS in the future. The thing to remember is most of you that upgraded you still can use this theme but you will most likely need to rename a few images that are there but simply need to be renamed because of title changes such as the .chatkit images where they were on 4.0 @2x.png are now w/ the 4+ upgrade titled @2x~phone.png (subtle changes like that only)
    kinda understand but ive renamed Balloon@2x~.png or Balloon_1@2x~.png and there still not changing

Oh my God Stereo!!!!!

I love you

i took your tip with renaming, googled a lot, and then bBAM

in 4.2 its really often a rename problem only

Now i got my Folder icon!

You rock!

FolderIconBG@2x.png becomes FolderIconBG@2x~iphone.png

the same with the standard icons that didnt change, just renaming the pngs!

Edit:
    i just saw that Doreen posted it originally on page 209...so also a huge huge Thanks to You!!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Miliva For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-19)

Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    just noticed on the first page you have sms buuf bubbles i dont seem to have those,everything else works fine tho.any ideas how i can get those to work? thanks

also im getting confused lol i cant make the icons on other pages go lower ive change the plist but still no good? can anyone help thanks im using infinidock btw dont know of that matters

You should try true transparent folder. The icons were made by Doreen to low ride. Normal icons won't work

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

can7 (2010-12-18), Doreen (2010-12-19)

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    You should try true transparent folder. The icons were made by Doreen to low ride. Normal icons won't work

@SeptemberC true transparent folders looks nice thanks,also thanks for the info about the low ride icons i didnt know that lol

@Stereo

Looks great Stereo, thank you!

I was thinking, this must be the only theme with just about every icon personalized. And it's almost entirely you man. Be proud, great job.

Hi Stereo,

here is a quite big job to do, i know, but you do so cool stuff...could you do them?

no rush, donation is on the way, you really deserve it

Barcoo
    Geared
    Gun Bros
    meebo (the best: just the orange Rings??)
    megajump
    Navigon (without europe)
    Payback
    Qype
    Tiki totems premium
    Zombiefarm
    jump o'clock
    battery doctor pro
    miCal
    Calengoo
    RMV
    N24
    S-banking
    smart alarm clock: sleeptracker
    hotspot finder telekom
    Programm Manager
    Ipod (the icon from doreens theme, as below, but could you change the colour to pink? and a second icon with orange?)

If you don't find some of them, let me know, then i'll try to rip you the icon, that you get an idea.

Thank you so much in advance

Greetings from Germany

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Miliva For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (2010-12-18)

Thanks

@can7

You must rename them with "@2x~phone.png" and not "@2x~.png"!
    For the icons you can use the Doreen one for the right size...or if you need, i will do them for you..

@Dash David

Thank you but the the credit is especially of Doreen who is doing a fantastic job on this theme, not to mention that she gave birth to this thread. I think that Buuf is the most difficult theme to achieve, but I hope that with everyone's help we can make it great. Thanks again

@Miliva

I'm sorry but i said it before..Can you write your requests 3(three) at a time?..Thank you
    Last edited by Stereo89; 2010-12-18 at 07:58 PM.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dash David (2010-12-18), Doreen (2010-12-19), Miliva (2010-12-18)

sure, my fault

so here we go!

Meebo (the best: just the orange Rings??)
    Payback
    Barcoo

thank you

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Miliva For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2010-12-18)

"Thank you but the the credit is especially of Doreen who is doing a fantastic job on this theme, not to mention that she gave birth to this thread. I think that Buuf is the most difficult theme to achieve, but I hope that with everyone's help we can make it great. Thanks again"

@Stereo & Doreen

Didn't mean to forget Doreen, of course. You are a "team". Thanks guys!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dash David For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-19), Stereo89 (2010-12-18)

Great Lady & Great Guy

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miliva For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-19), Stereo89 (2010-12-18)

@ Doreen sorry to bug you where do I put the icons that stereo just made dash? They are awesome

Thanks

@robertmoore208

Maybe Doreen is busy today.. anyway you need to create a folder in the Sbstereo theme and call it with the same name of the button (ex. Wi-Fi) after you must put the two icons renaming them On.png and Off.png..i hope that you will understand my words..

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-19), robertmoore208 (2010-12-18)

Page 159 of 492 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast