Page 156 of 492 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

@ Doreen (or anyone else)
    Has anyone found the Buuf keyboard that would match this theme? Not the ones June but the ones that look like the the dial pad Stereo created?
    Cheers

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

I know which one you are talking about it was an iAccess kb right? But I cannot for the life of me remember where that one was posted. I liked it too but I want the default keyboard to be able to be themed better. I believe the other keyboard was Chinese so there were some issues (yet again I can't recall all the details)

Hopefully someone will post the link for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hmmm that is so strange all my popups looks like this:

And they resize perfectly for all the individual apps that shoot me popups. Are you mixing this theme w/ other themes? It has to be another image residing in one of your theme folders causing the issue because it's not happening on mine at all anywhere.
    What images contribute to the automatic resizing of the pop ups? I figure out UIPopupAlertSheetBackground-(UNDO)@2x.png, [email protected]. Do they have to be exactly the same? Is there a separate image for the entry field? I am not mixing with other themes, I just added all images that were missing since last update.

Thanks

medic right under our nose? hehe

Is this the one you were talking about? Check it out. There are two versions of this one they look similiar but I can't find the other one

ModMyi Forums - Downloads - Buuf Keyboard Black

All the popups are easy to locate they are in the UIImages folder and also the UIKit folder okay. Something seems to be bugging yours up and not allowing it to resize but I don't know what it is since I don't have that issue at all. Are you sure you don't have a rogue UI image in another theme? I do clearly see from your ss that you have status bar icons that are not in my theme so you def have something else riding in WB. =)

Check your folders again...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0548.png  
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-15 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

medic88 (2010-12-15)

wow! that was quick. I couldn't remember where i saw it either.
    Thanks for that link . Exactly the ones i was looking for!
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    That is correct. (only if they are selected)
    That was it! There is a dock in one of your weather themes that I had to replace as well. Thanks again!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash David For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-15)

but doreen can i request just the umbrella icon only.

@Stereo89 - can you make the WSAZ 3 icon little bit smaller

Mines look like this as well

Quote Originally Posted by BronzeGoddess View Post
    Mines look like this as well
    Goddess - Looks like what? Can u attach screen shot?

Mines look like this as well. I cant figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by adiazjr View Post
    I updated to the new UI but now i get this (attached). This happens with all pop ups. I am not sure if I overwrote images, but I can modify them if somebody tells me what images are the culprit of this? Please, anybody?
    I'm sorry im new at this. I am having the same popup issues that he is having as well with the theme Doreen gave us. Didn't want to bother her about it soni have been trying to figure it out. It's been 2 days and i can't seem to fix it
    Last edited by BronzeGoddess; 2010-12-15 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    wow! that was quick. I couldn't remember where i saw it either.
    Thanks for that link . Exactly the ones i was looking for!
    Cheers
    @medic88: do you know how to install the keyboard from the link Doreen posted? The instructions from the download site don't make any sense. Thanks!!!

Hi Adiazjr,

I am the the same problem too. Anyone knows how to solve it?

Jewi

Quote Originally Posted by meowchie View Post
    but doreen can i request just the umbrella icon only.
    Why not just delete that one background ? Replace it with another? It would be easier... An I'm positive Doreen has alot more pressing issues on her plate than redoing an entire background for one person , and one cydia icon that could just be moved if you need a background I could email you the same one without the bee, flower, and umbrella
    Last edited by robertmoore208; 2010-12-15 at 09:11 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robertmoore208 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-15), SeptemberC (2010-12-15)

Dorreen i download the buuf keyboard,but where i should put the 3 files which there are in the zip?
    iPhone 4 16 GB Black (iOS 4.1)

Thanks

A suggestion to everyone who are trying to edit the Buuf4 theme download a free photoshop software somewhere and try it yourlesf instead of asking Doreen an Stereo to edit your own theme. It worked for me there are a lot of tutorials online for how to work with them.

And about the POPUPALERT problem after sitting down with a cup of thee and a special something to smoke I found out that the only thing I had to do was deleting the [email protected] png file and it worked like a charm the whole theme is running now with the animation an lockscreen with no problems.
    And BTW I used the latest theme Doreen uploaded as a base no other themes where used just the original and the deleted UIPopupAlertSheetBackground file.
    Hope this workes for you guys.
    My iPhone is BUUFed

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iMalekith For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-15), lovedliss (2010-12-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karless View Post
    Dorreen i download the buuf keyboard,but where i should put the 3 files which there are in the zip?
    I'm waiting for someone to ask me how to fly a jet airplane backwards whilst baking chocolate chip cookies next. hehe

I don't know karless why not ask the person who made that keyboard?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@karless and everybody

The Black Buuf keyboard is for the 2.x firmware...so it doesn't work in your iPhone..if you or somebody find a way to make work the keyboard (without iAcces) on iOs 4.x, i will do it..i know the names of the caps and of the other things...but now the only thing that i know that work is iAcces and i don't like it for many reasons...let me know...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dash David (2010-12-15)

I wish i new how to do all this graphic stuff cause i would love that keyboard on the iphone 4
    I asked in June's iAcess thread if someone maybe able to make one.
    Doreen was kind enough to find the link but its to bad it doesn't work.
    Maybe someone with a little more skill with photoshop will port it over for us. At least we have a foundation for it!
    Cheers

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@medic88

Maybe you didn't understand me..i'm able to do that keyboard (maybe also better ) but i don't like iAcces because it use the Chinese keyboard, you need to pay about 10$ to use it, etc etc..if you or somebody find a way to make work the keyboard without iAcces, i will do it!!

RunKeeperPro, CFL, Avatar

@SeptemberC

WSAZ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -runkeeperpro.png   -cfl.png   -avatarmedic88.png   -wsazsmaller.png  

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-12-15), medic88 (2010-12-15)

Page 156 of 492 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast