Page 153 of 492 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Okay great! Thanks for letting me kow Scarch. I'm sure there will be things here and there that ppl will like and also dislike (but that's all about customization right!?) hehe

Enjoy! (and I will check back tonight on you guys)

Hi Doreen,

When reading sms:

I am finding it difficult to read the blue text against the brown box, any way to change the blue text to other color?

Thks

Jewi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0138-copy.jpg  

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jewi For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-13), Jj2345 (2011-01-30)

My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Updated on: 12-12-10 Me & Stereo would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! To download our "Free" Gift to you the "Buuf iPhone 4 HD Theme" go here: Buuf iPhone 4 HD Theme Files.zip
    t

thank you so much but its set to private x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shellbell1471 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-13)

Thanks

@Doreen
    I know your not here to troubleshoot for every individual here but I just wanted to confirm some things with other peoples experiences but thanks anyway.

@Scarch
    I`m still working on the alert thing but I tried using your alertbackground but that didn`t work for me and it`s not just the transparancy but also the layout isn`t correct.
    And your statusbar colour doesn`t really go well with your theme try using this:
    srry no screenshots don`t now how I tried failed and not trying again if you want i can e-mail them to you or you can just make translucent bars brown or whatever colour you want.
    My iPhone is BUUFed

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iMalekith For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-13)

Well i must be one of the lucky ones cause i am not having any of these problems that others are having.
    Taskbar is fine, notifications are working. The only thing that i noticed is that the ipod no artwork background is stock like thunderforce stated. Is there a custom no artwork background?
    Doreen, the theme is working great on my phone and i have even combined some aspects of both Buuf hd themes and even some images from Babbabuufey .....
    Thanks again for the theme
    Cheers

9. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell1471 View Post
    t

thank you so much but its set to private x
    Hi Shelley. Try this...

Updated on: 12-12-10 Me & Stereo would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! To download our "Free" Gift to you the "Buuf iPhone 4 HD Theme" go here: Buuf iPhone 4 HD Theme Files.zip (Also the Fonts are located on page 151 Post #2254 of this thread)

Quote Originally Posted by jewi View Post
    Hi Doreen,

When reading sms:

I am finding it difficult to read the blue text against the brown box, any way to change the blue text to other color?

Thks

Jewi
    Unfortunately I believe the text color in the iPhone's default apps and certain areas (w/ the only exception of the SpringBoard) are hardcoded. If I find out otherwise I will try to make it white.

I am still learning myself everyday... =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-13 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

shellbell1471 (2010-12-13)

hey guys, sm problems i wud like to share, hopefully to get an answer, ok when charging, it seems like thr aint ani background on it.. oli thebattery.. hw do i add walls during charging?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iMalekith View Post
    @Doreen
    I know your not here to troubleshoot for every individual here but I just wanted to confirm some things with other peoples experiences but thanks anyway.
    Thanks, I wish I could help everyone but it's not possible to know "everything" hehe

Quote Originally Posted by tommydelonge89 View Post
    hey guys, sm problems i wud like to share, hopefully to get an answer, ok when charging, it seems like thr aint ani background on it.. oli thebattery.. hw do i add walls during charging?
    are you using the weather animation and lock info htc clock

Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    are you using the weather animation and lock info htc clock
    yap, im using the lockinfo lock weather plugin, clock n cal plugin for lockinfo n a weather plugin for lockinfo

My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Shelley. Try this...

Updated on: 12-12-10 Me & Stereo would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! To download our "Free" Gift to you the "Buuf iPhone 4 HD Theme" go here: Buuf iPhone 4 HD Theme Files.zip
    thank you that worked

17. The Following User Says Thank You to shellbell1471 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by tommydelonge89 View Post
    I noticed that but i was ok with it. I am using Bababuufy battery images instead of stock.
    So to answer your question . your not the only one.
    Sorry i can't help you

Hi Shelley. Try this...

Updated on: 12-12-10 Me & Stereo would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! To download our "Free" Gift to you the "Buuf iPhone 4 HD Theme" go here: Buuf iPhone 4 HD Theme Files.zip (Also the Fonts are located on page 151 Post #2254 of this thread)

Unfortunately I believe the text color in the iPhone's default apps and certain areas (w/ the only exception of the SpringBoard) are hardcoded. If I find out otherwise I will try to make it white.

I am still learning myself everyday... =)

Hi Doreen,

Pls don't get us wrong. We are here to give feedback NOT complain. You and Stereo are doing a GREAT job here.
    Jewi

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jewi For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-14)

@ Doreen - I'll try to make this as short as possible. You had replied to me asking if I was combining themes. I don't think I am. OTHER than I am using the LockInfo WFC theme. I just placed all of the new bundles into the existing 3 WFC.theme file and it overwrote the files. (Yes I backed up - LOL) I didn't ask anyone else for help cause I don't think that anyone else could. So what I did was to start from my good backup and then move your bundle folder into my original bundle folder with the EXCEPTION of com.apple.chatkit, com.apple.SpringBoardUIFramework and com.apple.UIKit, I'm not sure what each one of these do. My Pop ups are not transparent anymore but they are STOCK. My BiteSMS popups are stock also. I can't think of anything else to tell you right now. I hope that this may help someone and maybe someone can help me be able to fix those couple STOCK issues.
    Don't ya just LOVE the day after a "theme roll out"!
    Hugs and Kisses to Doreen and Stereo89 for their hard work and dedication!
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2010-12-14 at 03:11 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-14)

@Stereo89 - I have 3 icons I need when you have a chance.

WOWK
    Name:  wowk 13.png
Views: 605
Size:  8.4 KB

WSAZ
    Name:  wsaz 3.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  6.7 KB

BTStack keyboard (the image I have attached shows a badge which I don't want)
    Name:  btstack.png
Views: 593
Size:  9.2 KB

Then for anyone else that wants to help me. . .in SBSettings I have Blank areas for longitude and my3g. How do I add icons in sbsettings for these?

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

can someone tell me the names of the file that makes you dock sit lower?? I prefer to have my dock normal

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    can someone tell me the names of the file that makes you dock sit lower?? I prefer to have my dock normal
    June that would be the "Dock.png" image that is residing in the main theme folder you will have to make a new transparent Dock w/ the "height" dimensions to your liking since I made the Dock specifically to low ride my dock icons so that the Wooden Fence would show off better.

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    @ Doreen - I'll try to make this as short as possible. You had replied to me asking if I was combining themes. I don't think I am. OTHER than I am using the LockInfo WFC theme. I just placed all of the new bundles into the existing 3 WFC.theme file and it overwrote the files. (Yes I backed up - LOL) I didn't ask anyone else for help cause I don't think that anyone else could. So what I did was to start from my good backup and then move your bundle folder into my original bundle folder with the EXCEPTION of com.apple.chatkit, com.apple.SpringBoardUIFramework and com.apple.UIKit, I'm not sure what each one of these do. My Pop ups are not transparent anymore but they are STOCK. My BiteSMS popups are stock also. I can't think of anything else to tell you right now. I hope that this may help someone and maybe someone can help me be able to fix those couple STOCK issues.
    The reason I asked is in the screenshot you sent me that showed the popup transparent I clearly seen your Safari browser theme was not mine at all. I did not skin the bottom task bar icons for the browser yet so mine are still the default iPhones toolbar icons and all that is currently themed there is the Brown titlebars and beige progress fill inside the Address bar. (But yours had themed icons in the bottom toolbar)

So you definitely have someone elses theme running. And I'm pretty sure it has something to do w/ his or her theme so you would need to see which image they have for their popup (mine is solid brown)

Also I've been flooded w/ emails of ppl asking me why the theme is not theming their devices and apparently this is what I suspected and this was the problem so I might as well post it here and kill a few birds in one shot.

"Make sure you go into Winterboard’s Settings and turn "ON" SumerBoard Mode"
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-14 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The reason I asked is in the screenshot you sent me that showed the popup transparent I clearly seen your Safari browser theme was not mine at all. I did not skin the bottom task bar icons for the browser yet so mine are still the default iPhones toolbar icons and all that is currently themed there is the Brown titlebars and beige progress fill inside the Address bar.

So you definitely have someone elses theme running.
    AHHHH - I see that now. I had to go back to my screenshot to see what you were referring to. I knew that I didn't have anything else running in Winterboard. Do you happen to know what folder that might reside in? Cause since it is there - then I have infected your theme somehow. LOL! com.apple.safari ?

And just so other can see (if they are interested) What image number might you suggest for night light snow? THANK YOU ~ I will try 14 and see if it works YES 14 WAS CORRECT!
    I know that night fair is 33
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2010-12-14 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    the chatkit bundle is for sms images, bubbles and such,
    springboard framework is for no black background to icons,
    the UIKIT is tons of images trough out the theme like navigation bars and the arrows in contacts to open and edit.

You may have accidently dropped some files in one of these bundles thats causing the theme not to look and work properly.
    Just an idea
    Cheers

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-14), SeptemberC (2010-12-14)

Page 153 of 492 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast