Page 140 of 492 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #2781
    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    The fonts are posted in this thread several times somewhere but search back about 30 pages or so (maybe 40 pages at the rate this is moving)

    The post has the fonts attached and also tells you how to install the fonts etc.
    oh ok. i must have skimmed over those because i didn't need it on my lockscreen at that time. i'll go look. thanks!

  2. #2782
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    3 icons

    C & H
    Marvel
    Globe and Mail
    I know the marvel Icon is already made check stereos icon pack it should be in there

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

    medic88 (2010-12-08), Stereo89 (2010-12-08)

  4. #2783
    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    The fonts are posted in this thread several times somewhere but search back about 30 pages or so (maybe 40 pages at the rate this is moving)

    The post has the fonts attached and also tells you how to install the fonts etc.
    I think I found it. What's the name of the font everyone is using?

  5. #2784
    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Yes I know the one you seen it is also a iAcess Keyboard but I am not sure what repo you need to add to find that one. If anyone has that maybe they can post it here? Did you search Cydia under keyboards and Buuf?
    Not yet cause i didn't know if i should search Buuf or something else

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    I know the marvel Icon is already made check stereos icon pack it should be in there
    I swear i looked and didn't find it but i will look again
    Cheers

  6. #2785
    Still tweaking but thank you Ms. Dor
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  7. #2786

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

    medic88 (2010-12-08)

  9. #2787
    Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @eyecrispy

    The name font is qarmicsans..

    @medic88

    If you write me your mail (PM), i will send you the already existing.. icons..
    i actually went through every page and saved the icons i thought i would need but will pm in case i missed something
    Cheers

  10. #2788

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2010-12-11), heavens_blade (2010-12-09), Scarch (2010-12-09)

  12. #2789
    Spiderman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to robertmoore208 For This Useful Post:

    medic88 (2010-12-08)

  14. #2790
    Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    Spiderman
    Ya i found that one and even using as avatar now

  15. #2791
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    Ya i found that one and even using as avatar now
    Yeah... I'll use the batman or hulk later haha

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to robertmoore208 For This Useful Post:

    gokey666 (2010-12-09)

  17. #2792
    Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @eyecrispy

    The name font is qarmicsans..
    .
    Ok, got everything changed! Thanks, everyone.

    One picky question -- is there a way just to have the quarmi sans font used for system type things but not actually content? for example, can i make it so that emails and tweets, etc would display in the original font?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to eyecrispy For This Useful Post:

    gokey666 (2010-12-09)

  19. #2793
    @stereo Can you mAke a leatherface, pinhead, and Jason icon?

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to robertmoore208 For This Useful Post:

    gokey666 (2010-12-09)

  21. #2794
    Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @resp

    Dock

    @medic88

    (The other icons are in the precedent page..anyway, my father is a doctor! eheh )

    ECG Guide, Medical Dictionary (x2)
    Thanks a milion man, you're awesome
    edit: these are the outcomes, in one of them I renamed the FolderDropBG to FolderIconBG and it fits ok, its just that I cant make up my mind, first one has a smaller box and the icons dont really fit inside and the second one the boxes seem a bit large. meh, think Ill toss a coin lol(what do you think, which one looks better? :S)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0100.png   -img_0101.png  
    Last edited by resp; 2010-12-08 at 10:09 PM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to resp For This Useful Post:

    gokey666 (2010-12-09)

  23. #2795
    Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    @stereo Can you mAke a leatherface, pinhead, and Jason icon?
    Those would be nice

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

    gokey666 (2010-12-09)

  25. #2796
    Quote Originally Posted by resp View Post
    Thanks a milion man, you're awesome
    edit: these are the outcomes, in one of them I renamed the FolderDropBG to FolderIconBG and it fits ok, its just that I cant make up my mind, first one has a smaller box and the icons dont really fit inside and the second one the boxes seem a bit large. meh, think Ill toss a coin lol(what do you think, which one looks better? :S)
    looks like you need a size in between both. But larger looks better

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    gokey666 (2010-12-09)

  27. #2797

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

    gokey666 (2010-12-09), medic88 (2010-12-08)

  29. #2798
    Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @medic88

    C&H, Globe and Mail

    @robertmoore208

    Leatherface (i did it quickly but do you like it?)

    @resp

    the second i think is good...doesn't?..if you need i can resize it..
    Looks like Arnold from the terminator but I like it

    @stereo you know bro if you made an avatar creator app, you would make a killing
    Last edited by robertmoore208; 2010-12-08 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robertmoore208 For This Useful Post:

    gokey666 (2010-12-09), Stereo89 (2010-12-08)

  31. #2799

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

    gokey666 (2010-12-09)

  33. #2800
    Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @medic88

    C&H, Globe and Mail

    @robertmoore208

    Leatherface (i did it quickly but do you like it?)

    @resp

    the second i think is good...doesn't?..if you need i can resize it..
    aye, it kinda does, but if you resize it, then the box would get smaller and not all the icons would fit inside, just like the first image, wont it? :S

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to resp For This Useful Post:

    gokey666 (2010-12-09)

Page 140 of 492 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •