Page 137 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hmm what didn't work lybyerc? Do I have a stubborn settings icon! hehe

Nothin showed up. Idk if u emailed it or just posted it. No biggie.

Though I'm old enough to be his momma I can't tell him what to spend his donations on. (Mines all goes on my kids I can't even buy myself a cracker!) hehe
    Fine.......lol I tried

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

You mean you don't see the .zip file attached to my post on your end? Are you using the Modmyi iPhone app or something to view this thread?

Shoot me an email and I will email it to you.

Thanks

You mean you don't see the .zip file attached to my post on your end? Are you using the Modmyi iPhone app or something to view this thread?

Shoot me an email and I will email it to you.
    I got it. A few pages back someone had their entire settings themed. Like after u open the app. All the small icons and arrows were themed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    @Stereo89

For "Settings". I'm using your phone and winterboard icon! Thanks again!
    Dude can I...um...bum ur preference bundle?!

@Doreen like this one.

Thanks

Ohhh I see sorry. hehe

You want entire settings themed not just the icon. (sorry I misunderstood you)

Thanks

Ohhh I see sorry. hehe

You want entire settings themed not just the icon. (sorry I misunderstood you)
    I was hoping this has already been achieved. Last time I tried it was being stupid....

Thanks

Hopefully he will share his setting theme if not me and Stereo will try later on (I totally missed that and that is some work!)

Thanks

Hopefully he will share his setting theme if not me and Stereo will try later on (I totally missed that and that is some work!)
    Agreed!!! That's y I don't want to do it. Lol no rush just curious. Thanks for the icon tho.

Thanks

I know and most don't realize the work involved. But that is another can of worms I hope I don't have to open. hehe

(but we will see)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

medic88 (2010-12-08)

@ dor when I download icons like for apps... Where do I put them to work with Buuf? I can't find the post on here any wher

Thanks

Hi Robert in the first post of this thread there is the FAQ and it goes into detail on how to create bundles for your icons on the iPhone 4 okay. It is a .PDF file you can download that was created by pasturepony she did an excellent job on it and it has a ton of helpful info regarding this theme okay...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

robertmoore208 (2010-12-08)

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @pasturepony

Thank you for your hard work..
    Can you explain to jewi how to save images with transparent background??..Thank you again!
    Hi Stereo,

I know how to open in New Tab and save icon to get transparent background, but your original "number 0" (zero) already has a
    black background. See image here:

Can u please help to remove the black Background ?

Thank You very much !!!
    Jewi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -zero.png  

Hey stereo could u send me you updated icon pick plez takes

Thanks

Alright here is the deal w/ the Buuf Plugin for LockInfo. I actually am not happy w/ it but it has become an issue now that I released my other version as a free update to my Animated Weather Flip Clock donators (so I feel responsible to fix it so it works w/ incoming notifications on your LockScreen)

I will be sending this plugin out to those on my list tonight However I want to make this clear "I cannot keep playing tech support for LockInfo" that being said if you don't know how to use LockInfo and it's many features then do not use this version okay. (cuz you're on your own) LockInfo has alot of cool features but it seems to confuse the average user for some reason and I'm exhausted helping everyone w/ LockInfo around the clock 24/7.

One more thing to know according to what I've been told my original LockInfo version of my theme actually should have never worked but for some reason it does! (w/ the exceptions of the notifications not showing)

So nowww I've got two versions for LockInfo and they look and work completely diff from one another which will only confuse most ppl even further so I will explain this one time and one time only.

One version will be compat w/ LockInfo and it's notifications but it has limited weather icons and looks totally different from the one on the right that has the normal 49 yahoo weather occurrence icons and looks better but does not allow for notifications. Nothing can be done to due to the limitations at this time w/ LockInfo and it is a miracle that my other one even works at all w/ it. (because it is not even compatible from what I've been told but it still works) So basically you can use my original LockInfo version to get your Clock assigned to your LockScreen and/or your first page only of your HomeScreen or both if you prefer and this new one is for those that need their notifications working on their LockScreen.

Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-08 at 04:41 AM.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Dash David (2010-12-08), lwr07 (2010-12-08), rock75 (2010-12-08), Scarch (2010-12-08), SeptemberC (2010-12-08)

@dor what list? I have lok info , and I'm a donator, and where do I get the iPhone icon you have on your screen
    Last edited by robertmoore208; 2010-12-08 at 05:03 AM. Reason: The iPhone icon in the post

@ Doreen - I KNOW YOU CAN'T JUST BE talking about me. . .But I did want to let you know what I MEANT by notifications. I use BiteSMS and when I am in an app and receive a SMS message it will POP UP on my screen, OR will POP UP on my lockscreen. But with the LockInfo WFC theme it does not.(Of which you know this)
    You are VERY RIGHT that the theme on the right looks better. . .In fact it's my FAV of ALL TIME!
    How you find the time to take care of all of us I will never know!
    YOU ARE A TRUE JEM!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-08)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

@ Doreen that wallpaper on the screen with the notifications is very pretty!! Is it at all possible to send it to me?? I so love pictures like that!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    @ Doreen - I KNOW YOU CAN'T JUST BE talking about me. . .But I did want to let you know what I MEANT by notifications. I use BiteSMS and when I am in an app and receive a SMS message it will POP UP on my screen, OR will POP UP on my lockscreen. But with the LockInfo WFC theme it does not.(Of which you know this)
    You are VERY RIGHT that the theme on the right looks better. . .In fact it's my FAV of ALL TIME!
    How you find the time to take care of all of us I will never know!
    YOU ARE A TRUE JEM!
    Nooo I am NOT talking about you silly. But my mailbox it getting blown up around the clock and even when I'm at the gym in the morning trying to get my sweat on I have my phone in my hand while answering help me help me emails all day long! hehe!

It really is overwhelming and I wish I could help "everyone" but I am only one person. As for the pop up BiteSMS notifications mine always pop up and I never have any issue at all w/ that? Go into your iPhone's default settings and check your Notifications are enabled and also check your settings for BiteSMS it must be a simple config.

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    @ Doreen that wallpaper on the screen with the notifications is very pretty!! Is it at all possible to send it to me?? I so love pictures like that!!
    Okay June I will include the wall in the file when I shoot this out to you guys tonight. =)

I need to help 5 ppl in my mailbox first and then wrap this up and send it out...

Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    @dor what list? I have lok info , and I'm a donator, and where do I get the iPhone icon you have on your screen
    That icon is one that Stereo made for me specialllll (so you can't have it!) hehe

j/k it is posted in this thread but I do not have time right now for anything. Look about 20 pages back. If you guys search this thread you will find alot of Gold nuggets hidden in between all the chit chat and fighting! =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-08 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @heavens_blade

Can you re-write your requests few at a time?

@Dash David

Can you show me an image of Prevent Sleep?..i don't know this app..

iControl (on & off), Cyfix

@medic88

As you can see, now i have a looot of requests but when i will finish them, if you write me yours few at a time i will try to do them..
    Stereo THANK YOU SO MUCH for the icons. They look perfect. As for the "prevent sleep" SBSettings on/off icons, it's not really an app - it only works with SBSetting and is used to prevent the phone from going to sleep (usefull for downloading large files etc.). But the toggle on/off is actually fine for that, so don't worry about it. Thanks again!

Page 137 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast