Page 135 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

No there are several options but not enough hours in the day for me to explain. (I need to run out this morning) I will be back later on.

You can adjust the center of the clock height by editing the code or the Lockinfo version you can adjust via LockInfo's height settings etc.

The 49 walls are specific to Yahoo's weather source if you mess w/ those you won't get accurate weather wallpapers for rain, snow, sunny etc

But backup your files before you play around okay. =)

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by pasturepony View Post

About the center flip clock, I believe Doreen said it's not possible now
    Pasturepony soon I will have another great update for the Flip Clock! (Thanks to Stereo!)

But right right I have to run...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-07 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09), resp (2010-12-07)

WEWT, thank yooou. Aparently I simply forgot that the weather thingie I use(weather furik) has it's own wallpaper and altho I was putting my theme above 3.wfc, the weatherfurik was below it. I just had to put this one above as well and now I have my own dock/notification bar/wallpaper+ the nice animations.
    +thanks for youz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to resp For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09)

@Stereo89
    OMG!!! this is sooooooo cute!!!

i will post my entire theme soon...
    Last edited by Demon Fox; 2010-12-07 at 06:18 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demon Fox For This Useful Post:

Dash David (2010-12-07), gokey666 (2010-12-09)

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    You're welcome...

Ohhhh David. =)

I need to fine tune a few things still. Stereo is busy in school and I don't know if he has time to make me bigger number digits since the original ones he gave me are way too small (but give me some time for the plug-in)

Wow!!! You are quick!!! Thanks so much, can't wait to get it???? I am have to use the HTC flipclock / weather plugin and it so NOT buffed.

Thanks again!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash David For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09)

Sorry for the Hebrew... I think my theme is great thanks to you guys!!!!

-img_0489.png-img_0484.png-img_0485.png-img_0486.png-img_0487.png-img_0488.png

AWSOME!!!!!!! thanks Doreen & Stereo89!!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Demon Fox For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09)

Another quick question please, I messed up my dock, all of the sudden it didnt show up anymore, messed up around with the dock.png, the theme placement in winterboard, now I might have deleted it

Where should I place the Dock.png for pasture pony's layout?(the one I have my own theme/weather/etc and buuf animations)

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @Demon Fox

Talking Carl, Harry & Tom
    Hi Stereo,

Can u Buff'd the Icon Number "0" (zero) ?

Your previous one was with a black background, can do it with transparent background ?

Thank you !!!

Jewi

Resp,

Here's where I put my dock..
    It's in my "top" theme in winterboard...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pasturepony For This Useful Post:

resp (2010-12-07)

Shot of my winterboard...

Does any of this answer ur question?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pasturepony For This Useful Post:

resp (2010-12-07)

yus, +thanks, guess I have a broken dock image, thats why it aint working
    Been searching for a while now for some dock images but cant find anywhere, i only find desk and car docks
    any help please?

ps: i want your font

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@pasturepony

Thank you for your hard work..
    Can you explain to jewi how to save images with transparent background??..Thank you again!
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

Stereo:

Please.. is there any way you could buuf4 the SBSettings on/off buttons for iControl and Prevent Sleep???? Both of these are SBSetting addons I am using and as is, they come icon-less (:-.

Thanks in advance!!!

Edit: also, can you please buuf the attached icon for cyfix?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Dash David; 2010-12-07 at 08:05 PM.

Resp, :-) Thanks...the font can be found iphoneruler.net I think I chose Hand of Sean

Use this tutorial: iPhoneRuler | How To: Install iPhone fonts (iOS 4)

What type of docks are you looking for? Try search on modmyi or if you know what you'd like then you could always be real nice to Stereo and see if he'll create it for you. Post a pick of your current iPhone and maybe folks can give you suggestions...

Jewi, not sure if I know what the prob is but if it's a black background, try this:
    How do I get rid of the black background in Dara’s theme
    - Look at post 512 and use BUUF4 Bababuufey’s to extract com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder from the Bundles in my theme and put it in your theme

If it's a white background try this when you are saving the images:
    On a computer, right click on the icon, “open in new tab,” then “save file as” from the new tab. This will ensure you don’t have the white background!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to pasturepony For This Useful Post:

resp (2010-12-07)

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by resp View Post
    Another quick question please, I messed up my dock, all of the sudden it didnt show up anymore, messed up around with the dock.png, the theme placement in winterboard, now I might have deleted it

Where should I place the Dock.png for pasture pony's layout?(the one I have my own theme/weather/etc and buuf animations)
    Juat a thought... You may not have deleted it... Have you checked the summerboard switch on the first page of the winterboard settings? Try changing this "on" or "off" and see if your dock comes back... Good luck

23. The Following User Says Thank You to rock75 For This Useful Post:

resp (2010-12-07)

Can someone tell me why my wall paper and weather icon hasn't changed? It's been this way for days.... No sun or moon

My wallpaper

My winterboard

hah, i found the problem. it was because I HAD all those "dock.png" files all over and winterboard wasnt reading the SBdock*.png files that I wanted, it was using one of those dock.png ones. all sorted, I attached a pic with my homescreen, fonts look nice, think I could use a better dock tho (and maybe some other folder icons that go with the blue-ish theme of the theme? altho i dont dislike the current ones, just wondering if someone comes up with a better idea, hehe)

anyone please?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0090.png  

Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    Can someone tell me why my wall paper and weather icon hasn't changed? It's been this way for days.... No sun or moon
    Well, at first the animations werent working for me and I didnt understand why, since clock was and I was sure I set up everything right. But on a second read of the readme.txt I realized you have to put a WOEID locale in one of the folders and a location ID in the other. read the readme again and again, you surely made a mistake like me
    edit:
    Buuf WFC Animation:
    For those of you residing outside the US simply find your "location code" listed on the left here: http://www.edg3.co.uk/snippets/weather-location-codes/
    Buuf Flip Clock:
    For the Flip Clock you will need your WOEID for your location and in order to obtain that you need to go to: http://weather.yahoo.com/
    on top in your browser's address bar you will see: http://weather.yahoo.com/france/burg...unotte-578787/
    So this would be your WOEID: 578787
    Buuf WFC:
    For those of you residing outside the US simply find your "location code" listed on the left here: http://www.edg3.co.uk/snippets/weather-location-codes/
    Last edited by resp; 2010-12-07 at 08:23 PM.

I have that code in must be something else

I re checked and I have that code in..
    Last edited by robertmoore208; 2010-12-07 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 135 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast