Page 134 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    @ dor
    I'm new to this theme of pure awesomeness but I'm confused... Is there animations on the lockscreen? And lol when does the flying saucer come? Can I see a winterboard pic of someone with a complete running theme?
    No ani's on the LS as I don't want ppl screaming at me when their lockscreen freezes for a seconds upon unlock but there is ani's on the HomeScreen.

UFO (but the Dock is now brown and in HD) so this vid is old already:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4DTR8vQEwA]YouTube - Buuf Clock UFO.avi[/ame]

You can see more of the theme in the first post of this thread and I am still working on the GUI. It is the hardest thing I ever did and I did not know what I was getting myself into (but I refuse to start something and not finish it)

Quote Originally Posted by Dash David View Post
    Not to worry. In the LockScreen settings, it says that it will not correctly with html winterboard themes - I don't know enough about it to know if that's it, just noticed it. Otherwise, you have done AN AMAZING job and there is no reason to apologize...

One little project at a time, I guess.

Thank you!
    I reallyyyyy hate it when you guys get all nice on me! I'll take a peek at that cursed LockInfo right now and see what I can quickly do. (I know ppl need their notifications on the LS)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-07 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@ dor
    So how and when Does the UFO appear haha...... Thank you dor and company for all your hard work

3. The Following User Says Thank You to robertmoore208 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-07)

Thanks

I've got it set so when Yahoo weather updates and pulls in the weather feed and your location happens to have either a Clear or Fair Night weather occurrence then the UFO will fly across the screen. Of course if you have alot of snow, rain or lightning you will see more interesting things on your screen. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I've got it set so when Yahoo weather updates and pulls in the weather feed and your location happens to have either a Clear or Fair Night weather occurrence then the UFO will fly across the screen. Of course if you have alot of snow, rain or lightning you will see more interesting things on your screen. =)
    Thank you so much

Thanks

You're welcome...

Ohhhh David. =)

I need to fine tune a few things still. Stereo is busy in school and I don't know if he has time to make me bigger number digits since the original ones he gave me are way too small (but give me some time for the plug-in)

Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-07 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Dash David (2010-12-07), lwr07 (2010-12-07), rock75 (2010-12-07), Scarch (2010-12-07)

Yes there is simply keep the Animation Addon folder checked "on" in winterboard and turn "off" the other Flip Clock theme underneath it.
    So i have to have 1 and 3 enabled, right? But that means im forced into the buuf wallpaper? Isnt there a way for animations only?
    Edit: animations arent working at all for me. Not with every buuf thingie enabled, not with just animations. Yes, i have set the locales correctly, the flip clock shows everything just fine. (

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    Here's One for you ~ Attachment 487313
    Thanks, but it is not buufed i think

@doreen
    how did you put the calendar in the lockinfo? for some reason when i put the flip clock i can't see the calendar.....
    I guess the weather is the new thing you are working on...

also do you know how to make the flip clock go 24 Hrs clock and not the 12 hrs?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by resp View Post
    So i have to have 1 and 3 enabled, right? But that means im forced into the buuf wallpaper? Isnt there a way for animations only?
    Edit: animations arent working at all for me. Not with every buuf thingie enabled, not with just animations. Yes, i have set the locales correctly, the flip clock shows everything just fine. (
    Send me an email I will walk you through it...

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Fox View Post

@doreen
    how did you put the calendar in the lockinfo? for some reason when i put the flip clock i can't see the calendar.....
    I guess the weather is the new thing you are working on...

also do you know how to make the flip clock go 24 Hrs clock and not the 12 hrs?
    Send me an email anyone that is on my list that donated for my Animated Weather Flip Clock I will send the 24 hour format okay. (there was only about 4 ppl that asked)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-07 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Demon Fox (2010-12-07)

@doreen
    ok sent

Is there any way to add only the weather effects to my homescreen, not the whole flip clock?(the raindrops, sun shines, etc)
    thanks
    Yes there is. When I put my personal theme on top of the weather theme then only the animations carry over...also I use the following (this gives me the flipclock on the lockscreen and only the animations on the homescreen)

Order in Winterboard:
    Korinne Buuf Theme (my personal backgrounds, dock, plist, etc which I throw in here so that they stay constant even after buuf updates)
    1. Buuf WFC Ani Lockinfo
    2 buuf flip clock lockinfo
    3 buuf wfc
    Buuf 4 HD
    Buuf 4 bababuufey

oops, didn't get far enough to see this was answered. :-)
    Last edited by pasturepony; 2010-12-07 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@dor .... Sorry to bother but I have everything set up right but none of the backgrounds change why is that

15. The Following User Says Thank You to robertmoore208 For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09)

Here's a pic of the animations and personal background with method above.

Hope it helps!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pasturepony For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-07), gokey666 (2010-12-09), resp (2010-12-07)

hmm, what I basically want is my personalised theme(made out of many themes during the past months) with doreen's animations. Well, this might be offtopic, but I'd take any animations out there, but didnt find any so far :/

And, on a side note, is there any (easy) way to move the flip clock in the middle? Im used to 2 rows of icons(and personally love it this way), one on top, one on bottom, the clock would fit just nicely in the middle imo.

Regards.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to resp For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    @dor .... Sorry to bother but I have everything set up right but none of the backgrounds change why is that
    Hello Robert you are probably using our Free theme right? The animated weather one w/ the Flip Clock and animated changing wallpapers you need to donate to me at paypal my paypal is: [email protected] and then I will send you all the files for the animated one.

The Free one is totally different and has no animation...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09), MarsMcFly (2011-02-01), resp (2010-12-07)

I sent you a donation.... Well my wife did I'll email you

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robertmoore208 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-12-07), gokey666 (2010-12-09)

Thanks

hmm, what I basically want is my personalised theme(made out of many themes during the past months) with doreen's animations. Well, this might be offtopic, but I'd take any animations out there, but didnt find any so far :/

And, on a side note, is there any (easy) way to move the flip clock in the middle? Im used to 2 rows of icons(and personally love it this way), one on top, one on bottom, the clock would fit just nicely in the middle imo.

Regards.
    No easy way for anything really some things most think are easy are a nightmare. hehe

But pretty much pasturepony has given you the proper instructions. ("Thank you" so much pasturepony!)

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09), pasturepony (2010-12-07), resp (2010-12-07)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@Demon Fox

Talking Carl, Harry & Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -talkingcarl1.png   -talkingharry.png   -talkingtom.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-12-07), Demon Fox (2010-12-07), gokey666 (2010-12-09), rock75 (2010-12-07), Scarch (2010-12-08)

Thanks

hehe! I love the Talking Carl!!! So cute Stereo!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09), Stereo89 (2010-12-07)

No easy way for anything really some things most think are easy are a nightmare. hehe

But pretty much pasturepony has given you the proper instructions. ("Thank you" so much pasturepony!)
    So, basically, my only option at the moment is buuf wallpapers for the animations and no center flip clock, right?

edit: I saw theres an "Icon Sets" folder in WFC.theme with files from 1 to 48 i think, what If i put my own wallpaper 48 times there? would it work?
    Last edited by resp; 2010-12-07 at 05:04 PM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to resp For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09)

Resp,
    No, as I showed you in the snapshot, you can use your own background and your own dock, etc, and still have the animations...at least the ones that aren't painted onto the docks like the bee. You will still get the moving clouds, rain and the ufo.

make your own basic theme, put it on the top in winterboard. then put the wfc animation under that. I believe it's 3 buuf wfc. Under that you can add anymore themes you want. Nothing has to be buuf. My walpaper isn't buuf, just my dock (theme on top). My buuf complete hd theme is under the WFC theme.

About the center flip clock, I believe Doreen said it's not possible now

Good luck!

edit...you don't have to paste it 48 times unless you want the background to change based on the weather. Mine is constant and I only put it once in the "Korinne Buuf Top".

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pasturepony For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09), resp (2010-12-07)

Page 134 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast