Page 133 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #2641
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    If you have LockInfo, in the settings, you can make the FlipClock only on the first page of your homescreen and weather effects on others (without the clock it's automatic).
    Just a quick question / confirmation. There isn't a way to enable the WeatherWidget / Animation and FlipClock lockinfo ONLY for the homescreens and leave the original lockinfo widgets (calls, email, RSS etc. on the lockscreen. Right?

    Thanks!

  2. #2642
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    937
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

    @gadezu

    I am not understanding you!.. ??? do you want use this image for "Settings" or do you want make something for the Pop up?
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

  3. #2643
    @Stereo89

    For "Settings". I'm using your phone and winterboard icon! Thanks again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0106.png   -img_0107.png  
    Last edited by gadezu; 2010-12-07 at 01:53 AM.

  4. #2644
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    937
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

    @gadezu

    Sorry, i didn't understand! Try this (You can put over this a text)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -notificationss.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

    Dara (2010-12-07), gadezu (2010-12-07)

  6. #2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @gadezu

    Sorry, i didn't understand! Try this (You can put over this a text)
    I'll change it right now!! Thanks... you are the man!

  7. #2646
    iPhoneaholic Scarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Geneva - Switzerland
    Posts
    361
    Thanks
    1,281
    Thanked 428 Times in 234 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash David View Post
    Just a quick question / confirmation. There isn't a way to enable the WeatherWidget / Animation and FlipClock lockinfo ONLY for the homescreens and leave the original lockinfo widgets (calls, email, RSS etc. on the lockscreen. Right?

    Thanks!
    I tried different settings with LockInfo, but can not display widgets on Lockscreen or Homescreen.
    I dont no why. The only thing I could do was to have reminders in the statusbar.

  8. #2647
    Quote Originally Posted by Dash David View Post
    Just a quick question / confirmation. There isn't a way to enable the WeatherWidget / Animation and FlipClock lockinfo ONLY for the homescreens and leave the original lockinfo widgets (calls, email, RSS etc. on the lockscreen. Right?

    Thanks!
    I don't think so dor would have to rewite the whole theme for you u can ask her an c if she will do it

  9. #2648
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jalenthejiv View Post
    where is the sexy media player and weather skin haha
    Sexy stuff will be coming soon. I had a very busy day so as soon as I get the time to double check things and gift wrap and zip it all up you guys will have it but I've got a few busy days ahead of me so you will have to be patient okay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash David View Post
    Just a quick question / confirmation. There isn't a way to enable the WeatherWidget / Animation and FlipClock lockinfo ONLY for the homescreens and leave the original lockinfo widgets (calls, email, RSS etc. on the lockscreen. Right?

    Thanks!
    David I'm not sure what the problem is w/ LockInfo some ppl tell me it works flawlessly other say it don't work until they reboot their phone a few times then it kicks on suddenly.

    I think I will try to re-build the theme again as soon as time permits (but I've been busy so it will be a wait)

    Quote Originally Posted by resp View Post
    Is there any way to add only the weather effects to my homescreen, not the whole flip clock?(the raindrops, sun shines, etc)
    thanks
    Yes there is simply keep the Animation Addon folder checked "on" in winterboard and turn "off" the other Flip Clock theme underneath it.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-07 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    Dash David (2010-12-07), Scarch (2010-12-07)

  11. #2649
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    I don't think so dor would have to rewite the whole theme for you u can ask her an c if she will do it
    @gadezu and Mdot80:

    Thanks. I played with LockInfo enough to no avail. I think that the only way it could be done is if the widget / animations become "native" to the LockInfo application (like their HTC lock widget etc). Oh well....

  12. #2650
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    I don't think so dor would have to rewite the whole theme for you u can ask her an c if she will do it
    Yes unfortunately I would need to re-build it from scratch. I was asked by one or two ppl to simply make my theme work for the first page only on the HomeScreen using LockInfo and then when I did it opened up a nasty can of worms w/ other issues regarding features in LockInfo.

    But remember I told everyone I gave that version to it was a free gift along w/ my original Flip Clock Theme (which works 100% flawlessly)

    I know I can get it to work correctly but I need to do it all over again okay. (when time permits) but as for now the way it will work is you can enable my Flip Clock to work on either the LockScreen or the HomeScreen's first page only or "Both" if you prefer "BUT" you will not be able to get the other notifications underneath the flip clock right now.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-07 at 02:34 AM.

  13. #2651
    iPhoneaholic Scarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Geneva - Switzerland
    Posts
    361
    Thanks
    1,281
    Thanked 428 Times in 234 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I know I can get it to work correctly but I need to do it all over again okay. (when time permits) but as for now the way it will work is you can enable my Flip Clock to work on either the LockScreen or the HomeScreen's first page only or "Both" if you prefer "BUT" you will not be able to get the other notifications underneath the flip clock right now.
    you did a great job with this theme.
    It is perfect to 99.9999999999% (there will always be a thing to improve)
    Last edited by Scarch; 2010-12-07 at 02:56 AM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2010-12-07)

  15. #2652
    gadezu. how did you do that.

  16. #2653
    Quote Originally Posted by meowchie View Post
    gadezu. how did you do that.
    Do what?

  17. #2654
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Fox View Post
    @stereo89
    You are the BOMB! this is totally Awsome sauce :P

    ok last wave and we are done... you are great!

    Scanner Pro
    Waze (take the blue background off and BUUF IT UP )
    Talkings tom, harry & carl you can try make them look samelike..

    Attachment 487260Attachment 487261Attachment 487262Attachment 487263Attachment 487264

    Thanks!!
    Here's One for you ~ -talking-carl.png

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

    Demon Fox (2010-12-07), robertmoore208 (2010-12-07)

  19. #2655
    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Yes unfortunately I would need to re-build it from scratch. I was asked by one or two ppl to simply make my theme work for the first page only on the HomeScreen using LockInfo and then when I did it opened up a nasty can of worms w/ other issues regarding features in LockInfo.

    But remember I told everyone I gave that version to it was a free gift along w/ my original Flip Clock Theme (which works 100% flawlessly)

    I know I can get it to work correctly but I need to do it all over again okay. (when time permits) but as for now the way it will work is you can enable my Flip Clock to work on either the LockScreen or the HomeScreen's first page only or "Both" if you prefer "BUT" you will not be able to get the other notifications underneath the flip clock right now.
    Not to worry. In the LockScreen settings, it says that it will not correctly with html winterboard themes - I don't know enough about it to know if that's it, just noticed it. Otherwise, you have done AN AMAZING job and there is no reason to apologize...

    One little project at a time, I guess.

    Thank you!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash David For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2010-12-07)

  21. #2656
    change the icons on the settings

  22. #2657
    I'm new to this theme of pure awesomeness but I'm confused... Is there animations on the lockscreen? And lol when does the flying saucer come? Can I see a winterboard pic of someone with a complete running theme?

  23. #2658
    Quote Originally Posted by meowchie View Post
    change the icons on the settings
    Just change the icons in /Root/System/Library/PreferenceBundles/..., /Root/System/Library/PreferenceBundles/..., and /Root/Applications/Preferences.app/... That's it... I think!

    Hey! Don't forget to create bundles... Good Luck!!

    Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    I'm new to this theme of pure awesomeness but I'm confused... Is there animations on the lockscreen? And lol when does the flying saucer come? Can I see a winterboard pic of someone with a complete running theme?
    Man... you have to talk to Doreen... or see the first post!
    Last edited by gadezu; 2010-12-07 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  24. #2659
    @ dor
    I'm new to this theme of pure awesomeness but I'm confused... Is there animations on the lockscreen? And lol when does the flying saucer come? Can I see a winterboard pic of someone with a complete running theme?

  25. #2660
    @Stereo89

    can i have these icons buuf'd up:

    tap tap revenge 3
    super market mania
    SKOB 2
    face fighter
    catapult madness
    Samurai Dojo
    Photochop
    Y!Messenger
    UPS
    FedEx
    Tun.d
    Epocrates
    Medscape
    Mapquest
    iComic Viewer
    Gilt
    Thanks man!

Page 133 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •