Page 126 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #2501
    One more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Last edited by Mdot80; 2010-12-05 at 11:43 AM.

  2. #2502
    Last one if u need any more help u know how to contact me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  3. #2503
    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Yeah unfortunately I'm not the only one in the world that uses their free services so they go up and down for temp maintenance etc. but shoot me an email and I will upload the files for you somewhere else.

    Starting weather app tonight (and I believe this might be the last app)

    good luck

  4. #2504
    Quote Originally Posted by lybyerc View Post
    I haven't really been paying attention lately.....where did u get that media player??
    She just showing her progress on the GUI

  5. #2505
    @stereo89
    Thanks for the 1st wave... 3 more to go

    Chralie Pro(CHARLIE BIT ME!!! and that realy hurt! )
    Ocarina
    Games(icon for a folder)
    iLeumi(Israeli bank App)
    iCleumi (Israeli Bank App)

    Name:  Charlie Pro.png
Views: 489
Size:  10.1 KBName:  Ocarina.png
Views: 500
Size:  7.0 KBName:  games.png
Views: 510
Size:  14.5 KBName:  leumi.png
Views: 499
Size:  1.2 KBName:  iCleumi.png
Views: 495
Size:  9.0 KB

    Thanks.
    Last edited by Demon Fox; 2010-12-05 at 12:08 PM.

  6. #2506
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmaniac View Post
    @gadezu



    its real nice xD!! can you share?
    Sure! Just give me some time to finish... I'm just trying to create a complete UI theme... Almost done!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to gadezu For This Useful Post:

    Gmaniac (2010-12-05)

  8. #2507
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    937
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

    @gadezu

    You need of these (they are in Mediaplayer framework folder).....
    (a "thanks" for the images you have taken by myself and Doreen would be appreciated!)

    @Junebug916

    I do not just icons!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

    gadezu (2010-12-05)

  10. #2508
    Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @gadezu

    You need of these (they are in Mediaplayer framework folder).....
    (a "thanks" for the images you have taken by myself and Doreen would be appreciated!)

    @Junebug916

    I do not just icons!
    Sorry Stereo, and thanks... but what I take from you guys??

  11. #2509

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2010-12-05), gadezu (2010-12-05), rock75 (2010-12-05), SeptemberC (2010-12-05)

  13. #2510
    Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @gadezu

    The top bar and iTunes icon on the top..but there isn't a problem!
    I hope I was helpful to you and for everything just ask!

    @SeptemberC

    Bible Touch NASB, FoneTones (x2), NIV Bible / AcroBible Suite
    I'm really sorry man... I just love that top bar, can I keep it? The iTunes icon is from another BUUF theme... Buuf4 "BabaBuufey". Sorry and thanks again!!

  14. #2511
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    937
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

    @gadezu

    I did that iTunes icon..anyway you (everyone) can keep everything!..but a thanks is really appreciated!..we work very hard for this theme and also some thanks are appreciated.. anyway compliments for your work!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

    gadezu (2010-12-05)

  16. #2512
    Thanks again! Hey, do you know how to change Safari's top bar?

  17. #2513

  18. #2514
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    Sorry Stereo, and thanks... but what I take from you guys??
    Yup you know exactly what you took from Stereo you can't just come to this thead and grab top bars buttons and all his GUI work that Stereo cooked up in PhotoShop from scratch (which is not mattahan's work either) but "Stereo's" very own work and recolor it and then toss your UI together and say you made it and then say "But what I take from you guys"

    It's not mine but it is Stereo's hard work so I will call you on it. If you want to make "your own" GUI than make "Your own" GUI but don't just grab all his images and recolor them and then say you made a UI and then say what I take from you guys? The icons that are the original icons from mattahan are one thing but custom made icons and all the GUI belongs to Stereo okay?

    This keeps happening over and over again...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-12-05 at 04:04 PM.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    Gmaniac (2010-12-05)

  20. #2515
    doreen i already install lock info from cydia. and put the theme on HS. but why is it that it do not show the weather

  21. #2516

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (2010-12-05)

  23. #2517
    stereo can you mail me too for the safari. tnx

  24. #2518

  25. #2519
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meowchie View Post
    doreen i already install lock info from cydia. and put the theme on HS. but why is it that it do not show the weather
    You need to reboot your phone a respring will not work to apply the new settings okay. LockInfo is very stubborn sometimes...

  26. #2520
    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Yup you know exactly what you took from Stereo you can't just come to this thead and grab top bars buttons and all his GUI work that Stereo cooked up in PhotoShop from scratch (which is not mattahan's work either) but "Stereo's" very own work and recolor it and then toss your UI together and say you made it and then say "But what I take from you guys"

    It's not mine but it is Stereo's hard work so I will call you on it. If you want to make "your own" GUI than make "Your own" GUI but don't just grab all his images and recolor them and then say you made a UI and then say what I take from you guys? The icons that are the original icons from mattahan are one thing but custom made icons and all the GUI belongs to Stereo okay?

    This keeps happening over and over again...
    Sorry...but I take the top bar from google image search. I'm changing... sorry.

Page 126 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •