Page 117 of 492 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

thanks stereo and doreen for the sbsettings theme....i've added a couple of missing folders for bite sms, phone, fast notes and push mail...if anyone wants them i'll post the files up....hope you don't mind my tweeking your theme

this is the phone, bitesms, push mail on:

this is the phone, bitesms, push mail off:
    Last edited by lunercrab; 2010-11-30 at 04:52 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lunercrab For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-30)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Yes great post them and I can add them to the free download. I will update that tomorrow since I need to fix a few other things there.

Thank you.

Also here are a few more walls (I just added a download link in the first post)

Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-30 at 05:12 AM.

here you go doreen...maybe you can tweak the bitesms files...i couldn't for the life of me get the two icons the same size...i mean it's not a huge deal for me since it's always usually on, but some people maybe picky lol...

sbsettingsaddon.zip

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lunercrab For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-30)

Thanks

dieseldoug sometimes less is more so tomorrow I am going to strip down my weather theme and remove alot of the addons I put and make it more simple for everyone. I keep getting asked for more and more and each time I add more to the download it only confuses the new comers.

So tomorrow email me and we will get you all set up!

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

What is Buuf 4 Bababuufy? It has some odd sounds and, Megaman? Lol

All you need to do is make two copies of this (name one 11.png and the other one 12.png)and toss them in the Buuf Folder that has all the other Buuf II HD Dock Weather Wallpapers. Be sure to double check which folder you add this to you will see it matches the other ones because of the HD Dock okay?

Doreen: what's the exact name of the theme you are referring to here? I don't have any Buuf II HD Dock Weather Wallpapers (in the stuff you sent me).

Thank you!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    What is Buuf 4 Bababuufy? It has some odd sounds and, Megaman? Lol
    That theme is someone else's theme it is a totally diff Buuf theme and can be downloaded off of Cydia...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Dash David (2010-12-04)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Fox View Post
    Thanks a lot... works
    what program did you use to open the html file? I'm on mac...

thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dash David View Post
    All you need to do is make two copies of this (name one 11.png and the other one 12.png)and toss them in the Buuf Folder that has all the other Buuf II HD Dock Weather Wallpapers. Be sure to double check which folder you add this to you will see it matches the other ones because of the HD Dock okay?

Doreen: what's the exact name of the theme you are referring to here? I don't have any Buuf II HD Dock Weather Wallpapers (in the stuff you sent me).

Thank you!
    It was the update that had just a folder of the new HD Dock weather wallpapers that you toss into my original theme that had the older red dock/fence? The folder you want to toss those two 11.png and 12.png is called "Buuf" which is located inside the "Icons Sets" folder of my main weather theme. If you are still using the Red Dock/Fence just email me David.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Dash David (2010-12-04)

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    That theme is someone else's theme it is a totally diff Buuf theme and can be downloaded off of Cydia...
    Thanks. I was hoping for this one. Has a final version been released?

iPhone? More like MyPhone ronniemac's Avatar
    Thanks

Doreen....YOU ARE THE BEST! Thank you!!! Now he's got an umbrella....cause when it rains here in Ga....it RAINS in Ga. Now there is someone standing in the rain. I love it!!

D

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ronniemac For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-30)

when will you be free for some icons making? can't wait to post my theme her it is so awsome thanks to you guys...

@doreen
    by the way i got the AM/PM gone.. but the clock is stil 12 Hrs... can we make it 24 hrs clock?

My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @shellbell1471

THANK YOU!!!
    hehe i love it thank you x

can i just say how amazing the sbsettings are? best i've seen ever!

Last edited by shellbell1471; 2010-11-30 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shellbell1471 For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (2015-12-20), Stereo89 (2010-11-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ronniemac's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Doreen...I hate to ask but is there any way you can take the man peeking over the fence at nigh....that you used as the lockscreen HD and put him in the day time instead of night? I want to use him to replace cloudy days so that he is on the screen. Sure would be grateful if ya can...thanks

D

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ronniemac For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-30)

Sup everybody I know I have not been on here helping out lately cuz i know dee an stereo already have there handsful just making the theme my wife been sick so I just wanted to say hi to the buuf family an everybody keep doing there thing an great job on the sbsettings an wallpaper happy holiday hope I be back soon

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-30), Stereo89 (2010-11-30)

Hey Stereo, if you read this, could you help me? Thanks!
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5615187

@ Doreen & Stereo
    Great theme for the sbsettings I tried downloading it on the 1st post but i think the Respring icon is missing on the folder..Actually there is a respring.png on the folder but it's the same as the Respring background you provided on the files..Thanks

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to punxtian For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-30), Gmaniac (2010-11-30)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Fox View Post
    when will you be free for some icons making? can't wait to post my theme her it is so awsome thanks to you guys...

@doreen
    by the way i got the AM/PM gone.. but the clock is stil 12 Hrs... can we make it 24 hrs clock?
    I've about 25 emails in my private mail box this morning alone all asking me for my theme to be edited to everyone's personal preference and I cannot keep up w/ each person's personal pref (but I do try to accommodate so if time permits)

Quote Originally Posted by punxtian View Post
    @ Doreen & Stereo
    Great theme for the sbsettings I tried downloading it on the 1st post but i think the Respring icon is missing on the folder..Actually there is a respring.png on the folder but it's the same as the Respring background you provided on the files..Thanks
    Hello punxtian, Sorry about that I need to update the SBSettings theme today w/ a few corrections on the file names I will post today's date next to it when it has been done. "Thank you"

Quote Originally Posted by ronniemac View Post
    Hey Doreen...I hate to ask but is there any way you can take the man peeking over the fence at nigh....that you used as the lockscreen HD and put him in the day time instead of night? I want to use him to replace cloudy days so that he is on the screen. Sure would be grateful if ya can...thanks

D
    Hello Magic dude shoot me an email you have my email address okay. If I post it here I will have everyone now wanting me to create personal images from today until eternity! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    Sup everybody I know I have not been on here helping out lately cuz i know dee an stereo already have there handsful just making the theme my wife been sick so I just wanted to say hi to the buuf family an everybody keep doing there thing an great job on the sbsettings an wallpaper happy holiday hope I be back soon
    Hello Mdot I hope your wife gets well soon. Take Care!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-30 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

29. The Following User Says Thank You to punxtian For This Useful Post:

dedge (2010-12-02)

Thanks

You're welcome punxtian, I've just updated the SBSettings file w/ the various fixes and added the new images for a few more settings. If you guys notice anything else just let us know! =)

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2010-11-30), Stereo89 (2010-11-30)

Page 117 of 492 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast