Page 116 of 492 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dieseldoug View Post
    Ok you keep saying your version of lockscreen....I think I have it...I have whatever I've gotten from this thread and your email.

Need to address the folder background and folders as the small icons hang off the folder image.
    Did you download LockInfo from Cydia? That is the program that lets the Flip Clock work only on the first page on the HomeScreen other wise my original version of my Flip Clock theme will appear on "all" pages of your HomeScreen (which is why you need LockInfo)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Did you download LockInfo from Cydia? That is the program that lets the Flip Clock work only on the first page on the HomeScreen other wise my original version of my Flip Clock theme will appear on "all" pages of your HomeScreen (which is why you need LockInfo)
    Yes downloaded from Cydia. I had purchased it a while back for my 3GS and stopped using it. I remember seeing something about changing the color of popup notifications.

hey doreen, do you by any chance know the root for the Slider folder? i am using iFunBox, and i want to make the square around the slider on the lockscreen to be transparent but to leave the small box that the slider slides trough it.. hope you under stand.. i want it to look something like this...
    -untitled-1.png

iPhone? More like MyPhone ronniemac's Avatar
    Thanks

SBSettings has the file name respring.png spelled with a small r. It has to be renamed with a capital R (Respring.png) in the SBStereo file. If not I couldnt select that file to work. Just a glitch I came itno. I LOVE THIS!!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ronniemac For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-30)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@Demon fox

This is the original directory /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework
    but is better if you change it with Winterboard..(/private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/xxx.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI and put here the bottombarbkgndlock.png)

@ronniemac

Thank you! =) we will correct it..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-30)

Thanks

Thanks I will be back tonight to fix a few things and post some more wallpapers.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ronniemac's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Doreen...How do you get the bug holding the umbrella next to flower in light rain? It is in the second youtube clip on the first page. It just goes total white screen and rain on mine.

@Stereo89
    thanks a lot man, it worked... one step closer to the finish...

@doreen, @Stereo89:
    Do you guys by any chance know how do i check the AM/PM option off in the flip clock LockInfo theme? there is no such option in the notepad "configureMe.js"

Thanks

Got live clock working. Still trying to iron out the color of popups and the status bar. No clock on the lockscreen. Music player not skinned...or maybe it's not suppose to be. And trying to figure out how I get my hands on the 50 or 60 icons that didn't convert.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronniemac View Post
    Hey Doreen...How do you get the bug holding the umbrella next to flower in light rain? It is in the second youtube clip on the first page. It just goes total white screen and rain on mine.
    Hello magic dude =)

This was a special request from someone that was saying she never got to see the Sunny Bee cuz it rained all the time where she lived. So I made this for her.

All you need to do is make two copies of this (name one 11.png and the other one 12.png)and toss them in the Buuf Folder that has all the other Buuf II HD Dock Weather Wallpapers. Be sure to double check which folder you add this to you will see it matches the other ones because of the HD Dock okay?

When you have light rain or heavy rain this wall will appear w/ the rain drops falling from the animation on the screen and on top of the umbrella etc. ***Be sure to right click on the image and open it up in a new Tab to grab it in HD and then save it to your hard drive***

Got live clock working. Still trying to iron out the color of popups and the status bar. No clock on the lockscreen. Music player not skinned...or maybe it's not suppose to be. And trying to figure out how I get my hands on the 50 or 60 icons that didn't convert.
    I have all the detailed instructions included in each of the files that will tell you how to use the various colored pop ups etc. So be sure to dig in the files and find them okay they are all titled README.TXT (most ppl are not even noticing them)

As for the 50 or 60 icons? I have the iPhone's default app icons bundled for HD "only" for our Free theme but every person has hundreds of diff apps so each person needs to do their own icons which are found throughout this thread.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-30 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

ronniemac (2010-11-30)

@Doreen
    Do you by any chance know how do i check the AM/PM option off in the flip clock LockInfo theme? there is no such option in the notepad "configureMe.js" i want 24 hrs clock...

@Stereo89
    the SBsettings is so COOL!!!!!
    i noticed 2 bugs... 1 was reported - the Respring is without a capital "R"...

and the AutoLock folder is with a space between the words - "Auto Lock" - it should be - "AutoLock"

Damn you guys rock i swear...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Demon Fox For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-30)

Thanks

Oh and Music Player is not skinned yet only the Music Controls on the app switcher are. We are trying to theme the entire phone but it's very hard for us to hook up and do it since we both reside on opposite sides of the world. hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Fox View Post
    @Doreen
    Do you by any chance know how do i check the AM/PM option off in the flip clock LockInfo theme? there is no such option in the notepad "configureMe.js" i want 24 hrs clock...

@Stereo89
    the SBsettings is so COOL!!!!!
    i noticed 2 bugs... 1 was reported - the Respring is without a capital "R"...

and the AutoLock folder is with a space between the words - "Auto Lock" - it should be - "AutoLock"

Damn you guys rock i swear...
    I will check that out now give me a min to poke around in that script...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-30 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

take your time... no hurry. Thanks

Thanks

Hello magic dude =)

This was a special request from someone that was saying she never got to see the Sunny Bee cuz it rained all the time where she lived. So I made this for her.

All you need to do is make two copies of this (name one 11.png and the other one 12.png)and toss them in the Buuf Folder that has all the other Buuf II HD Dock Weather Wallpapers. Be sure to double check which folder you add this to you will see it matches the other ones because of the HD Dock okay?

When you have light rain or heavy rain this wall will appear w/ the rain drops falling from the animation on the screen and on top of the umbrella etc. ***Be sure to right click on the image and open it up in a new Tab to grab it in HD and then save it to your hard drive***

I have all the detailed instructions included in each of the files that will tell you how to use the various colored pop ups etc. So be sure to dig in the files and find them okay they are all titled README.TXT (most ppl are not even noticing them)

As for the 50 or 60 icons? I have the iPhone's default app icons bundled for HD "only" for our Free theme but every person has hundreds of diff apps so each person needs to do their own icons which are found throughout this thread.
    And if they can't be found??? Because honestly I am quite certain that there are quite a few that aren't out there.

Thanks

Okay Demon go into this directory:

/Library/Themes/2 Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo/Bundles/com.ashman.LockInfo

Open up this file: lockinfo.html

And change it to this:

SPAN#ampm

{

font-family: Helvetica;

font-weight: normal;

color: transparent;

font-size: 12px;

}

And if they can't be found??? Because honestly I am quite certain that there are quite a few that aren't out there.
    No that was one that was made special for one person who asked me, I'm not sure I updated the file to share it w/ everyone else. which is why I just posted it here to share w/ everyone else as well now.

But that was only made for one person as a gift.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-30 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I apologize...I was referring to the icons. Which I'm assuming will not ALL be on here. There may be a few that I am looking for, but I really don't have the time to read through 155 pages in order to locate the icons I am in need of. I appreciate your help...I truly do but there has to be an easier way. As for chaging the popup colors and the status bar colors...I have read through every "read me" in the rar files and have yet to find one detailing how to make these changes.

I am still struggling with the lockscreen issue as well.

Thanks

I apologize...I was referring to the icons. Which I'm assuming will not ALL be on here. There may be a few that I am looking for, but I really don't have the time to read through 155 pages in order to locate the icons I am in need of. I appreciate your help...I truly do but there has to be an easier way. As for chaging the popup colors and the status bar colors...I have read through every "read me" in the rar files and have yet to find one detailing how to make these changes.

I am still struggling with the lockscreen issue as well.
    Oh the icons! hehe

Here you go these are all the originals. As for the custo ones that Stereo has made for the ppl requesting them from him found throughout this thread you will need to ask him to email them to you he has a bundle of his icons that he made that are not included in this batch I am giving you the link to download now: http://www.mediafire.com/?t9xononphd0mwob

As for the lockscreen issue I have no clue what is the problem if you have LockInfo installed and you are using the correct theme files that say LockInfo and have enabled the settings in LockInfo for the Lockscreen and also for the HomeScreen then everything should kick on. (does for everyone else)

email me and we can figure out what is going on tonight. I need to feed my son and I will be back shortly...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-30 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Thank you...I guess @ Stereo would you be able to send me what you have as far as icons? Also I'm waiting for the link to d/l the calculator.

Just curious...is there a loss in performance creating a folder full of icons rather than bundles?

Okay Demon go into this directory:

/Library/Themes/2 Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo/Bundles/com.ashman.LockInfo

Open up this file: lockinfo.html

And change it to this:

SPAN#ampm

{

font-family: Helvetica;

font-weight: normal;

color: transparent;

font-size: 12px;

}