Page 115 of 492 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Gridlock is really the best I never once regret that I got that.

The animated weather which has the changing walls and animated weather ontop is config'd "only" for the Homescreen the Flip Clock is config'd for the LockScreen. I did not want ppl tossing rotten tomatoes at me everytime their phone freezes for a few seconds during an unlock so I do not have the ani on the LockScreen (only the Flip clock w/ the weather icon on top okay)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

dieseldoug (2010-11-29)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

About to give this a go...wish me luck!

Thanks

/me wishes you luck! And there is the best group of supporters in this thread to catch you if you trip! (so don't worry we're all right here)

Thanks

WELLLL....Here's what I did.
    1. ssh'd the Buuf 4 HD theme onto my phone. It worked except there are a ton of icons that didn't change. All of the standard apps changed but everything else stayed.

2. ssh'd the live clock over but it didn't change and when i touch it it won't open.

3. i'm not getting the live weather to show up or clock on the lockscreen.

Oh....and how do I get rid of that "default" wallpaper and replace it with something more "masculine" LOL

Ok..got the animated weather flip clock but it's on all pages of SB not just the first pasge. Is that correct?
    Last edited by dieseldoug; 2010-11-29 at 06:14 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    gotcha....man i used to make my own themes all the time on my 3g with 3.0+ firmware....it was soooo much easier then...lol....hey this sms layout is what came with your default buuf theme right....i can't seem to override it with whatever i do

hey how did you do this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dieseldoug View Post
    WELLLL....Here's what I did.
    1. ssh'd the Buuf 4 HD theme onto my phone. It worked except there are a ton of icons that didn't change. All of the standard apps changed but everything else stayed.

2. ssh'd the live clock over but it didn't change and when i touch it it won't open.

3. i'm not getting the live weather to show up or clock on the lockscreen.

Oh....and how do I get rid of that "default" wallpaper and replace it with something more "masculine" LOL

Ok..got the animated weather flip clock but it's on all pages of SB not just the first pasge. Is that correct?
    1. Make sure you go into your winterboard Settings and have SummerBoard Mode turned "ON" also remember the bundles issue on the iPhone 4.

2. Live Clock be sure you downloaded the proper version for iP4 and to open the app simply tap below the icon where the text is (this is a bug in Liveclock until the dev fixes it)

3. Make sure you have LockInfo installed for my LockInfo version of the Flip Clock and that you have it enabled via LockInfo's settings to appear on either the LockScreen or HomeScreen as that version needs to be enabled via the app's settings okay.

As for the Wallpaper all you need to do is go into your Wallpaper Settings and put whatever Wall you wish. But I think me and Stereo better add a second wall that has more Testosterone! hehe (that is my fault since I am female and Stereo is always accommodating me)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    1. Make sure you go into your winterboard Settings and have SummerBoard Mode turned "ON" also remember the bundles issue on the iPhone 4.

2. Live Clock be sure you downloaded the proper version for iP4 and to open the app simply tap below the icon where the text is (this is a bug in Liveclock until the dev fixes it)

3. Make sure you have LockInfo installed for my LockInfo version of the Flip Clock and that you have it enabled via LockInfo's settings to appear on either the LockScreen or HomeScreen as that version needs to be enabled via the app's settings okay.

As for the Wallpaper all you need to do is go into your Wallpaper Settings and put whatever Wall you wish. But I think me and Stereo better add a second wall that has more Testosterone! hehe (that is my fault since I am female and Stereo is always accommodating me)
    Ok...I'll try those tips. I could also combine all four of those bundle files that were posted in this thread and you listed in your PDF file, but you're saying they won't be HD? Also, how do I address cydia apps that may not have been created? for example...limera1n, respring,poof,ifile,pkgbackup,notifier,cyfix,mobil e terminal.

YES....more testosterone is GOOD!
    Last edited by dieseldoug; 2010-11-29 at 06:35 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aaadewale View Post
    hey how did you do this?
    All you need to do is replace the Chat Bubbles that are located here: System/Library/Private Frameworks/Chatkit Frameworks

Ok...I'll try those tips. I could also combine all four of those bundle files that were posted in this thread and you listed in your PDF file, but you're saying they won't be HD?

YES....more testosterone is GOOD!
    I know, I knowww tis my fault me has too much estrogen and Stereo is just too nice so I need to stop and think more about you guys! hehe

We will update the theme w/ the new SBSettings and also some more masculine walls today.

I have a few errands to run but by this evening I will fix you guys up!!! =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-29 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

lwr07 (2010-11-29), Scarch (2010-11-30)

Thanks

All you need to do is replace the Chat Bubbles that are located here: System/Library/Private Frameworks/Chatkit Frameworks

I know, I knowww tis my fault me has too much estrogen and Stereo is just too nice so I need to stop and think more about you guys! hehe

We will update the theme w/ the new SBSettings and also some more masculine walls today.

I have a few errands to run but by this evening I will fix you guys up!!! =)
    thanks..that's awesome. And how do I address those cydia specific apps? Double checked the liveclock...have the right version and it's selected in WB but still showing up as a normal clock.

couple other issues i noticed are the calculator icon changed but not once it's launched...like the phone.

i also placed the folderswitcher BG image in the springboard bundle folder but it didn't change on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmaniac View Post
    basically what you can do is create an folder called 'Icons' in your buuf theme, then add all your app icons in there with these rules:
    1. the original app icon (128x128 pixles) has [email protected]' at the end of the name.
    2. you create a second icon (png) of about 1x1 pixels and name this the app icon name, WITHOUT the [email protected]'.
    3. you put both of these in the same folder and make sure they have correct names.

thats basicall it...ok ya there is the drawback that you get an extra 113 bytes of memory in there but its worth the time saving.
    basically keep a png icon as a spare.

hope you figure it out .
    Do I need to physically do each and every one?

Getting kinda frustrated now...Been at this for well over 3 hours and liveclock isn't working. Lockscreen isn't working, not to mention the issues stated above. Taking a break for a few hours and will check back later.
    Last edited by dieseldoug; 2010-11-29 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ya you do...but that would be the same with bundles.

Forgot to add the quote: this is regarding the Doreen / Stereo SBSettings theme

Looks amazing. Bring it on!!!!

Definitely buttons. Will they change color?
    Last edited by Dash David; 2010-11-29 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash David For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-30)

Doreen and Stereo,
    I vote for the buttons over the images for the sbsettings skin. Reason is because that way, you won't need to skin every sbsettings switch available out there. Thanks for your great work!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to eyecrispy For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-30)

Default Bundling icons on 4.1
    Sure that would be great....Thanks!
    So, I just spend a lot of time over the last few days trying to make all icons on my iPhone 4 4.1 look buufed4. . There really isn't a "one" way of doing it - with some apps you WILL have to make a bundle folder and throw it in the bundles folder in the the "theme". In some cases, that doesn't work and you will have to go with the "icons" folder option and just have 2 icons (appname.png + [email protected] - you find the app name in SBSSettings). Additionally, sometimes rebooting the phone separately won't work - you have to reboot and respring back to back for the changes to take effect (go figure). As for the icons, I have actually resized a lot of the buuf2 icons to 128x128 using Photoshop + some automatic retoning etc.

At this point, I am 100% buufed. Very exciting. Can't wait for the new SBSSettings theme from Doreen/Stereo.

Good luck!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash David For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-30)

My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Thanks

a thank you to stereo

another for doreen x

Last edited by shellbell1471; 2010-11-29 at 09:42 PM. Reason: delete image

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shellbell1471 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-30), Stereo89 (2010-11-30)

Hey, could somebody make me a favour?
    As I saw nobody is working on Buuf 2 theme, I put it here...
    Could somebody make this icon but with the bottom in other colors (green, red, yellow, black, orange)?
    Thank u so much!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

Alright you guys I posted the SBSettings link for download in the first post of this thread directly beneath the free theme download.

Enjoy!

And please read the README.txt file it explains the installation along w/ how to incorp the "Switch Images" for those of you that prefer those over the icons.

I will try to come back later to post some various wallpapers as well...

thanks..that's awesome. And how do I address those cydia specific apps? Double checked the liveclock...have the right version and it's selected in WB but still showing up as a normal clock.

couple other issues i noticed are the calculator icon changed but not once it's launched...like the phone.

i also placed the folderswitcher BG image in the springboard bundle folder but it didn't change on the phone.

Getting kinda frustrated now...Been at this for well over 3 hours and liveclock isn't working. Lockscreen isn't working, not to mention the issues stated above. Taking a break for a few hours and will check back later.
    LiveClock is very buggy yesterday (if you read a few pages back of this thread) I was told that he unchecked the theme and uncheck LiveClock and then suddenly it worked! I'm clueless how that would be but it did! (Just ask rock Post #2255) Along w/ the fact that the only way to launch it is to tap below the icon rather then on top of the icon (which I happen to discover by accident) So the dev really needs to update that for the new iP4.

The Calculator is not part of the Free theme that is by donation to Stereo he worked his behind off on that since it takes over a hundred images to theme that. (but read my first post and it will explain that)

LockScreen won't work unless you are double sure you have the correct version of my theme since you downloaded two so make sure you are using "The LockInfo one" and also that you've installed LockInfo which is the app to make it work "and" have enabled it to work via the "LockInfo settings" which can be found via the iPhone's default settings app if you don't enable and restart your phone it won't kick on my LockInfo theme okay?

I will check back on you tonight! =)

Don't get frustrated I can assure you that you will enjoy the theme once you get it going. And also once you master this setup you're good to go on anyone else's theme as well! (just from the experience w/ mine) hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-30 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gmaniac View Post
    ya you do...but that would be the same with bundles.
    Well how do you determine which one to create icons for and which bundles? Also, if I create two icons and put them in an icon folder do they auto skin? Otherwise how do they get the "Buuf" look to them?

Still haven't had success with the live clock or the lockscreen clock and those TESTOSTERONE wallpapers would be greatly appreciated.

Is it possible to get rid of the bitesms loadscreen by just deleting the default images?

Thanks

Alright you guys I posted the SBSettings link for download in the first post of this thread directly beneath the free theme download.

Enjoy!

And please read the README.txt file it explains the installation along w/ how to incorp the "Switch Images" for those of you that prefer those over the icons.

I will try to come back later to post some various wallpapers as well...

LiveClock is very buggy yesterday (if you read a few pages back of this thread) I was told that he unchecked the theme and uncheck LiveClock and then suddenly it worked! I'm clueless how that would be but it did! (Just ask rock Post #2255) Along w/ the fact that the only way to launch it is to tap below the icon rather then on top of the icon (which I happen to discover by accident) So the dev really needs to update that for the new iP4.

The Calculator is not part of the Free theme that is by donation to Stereo he worked his behind off on that since it takes over a hundred images to theme that. (but read my first post and it will explain that)

LockScreen won't work unless you are double sure you have the correct version of my theme since you downloaded two so make sure you are using "The LockInfo one" and also that you've installed LockInfo which is the app to make it work "and" have enabled it to work via the "LockInfo settings" which can be found via the iPhone's default settings app if you don't enable and restart your phone it won't kick on my LockInfo theme okay?

I will check back on you tonight! =)

Don't get frustrated I can assure you that you will enjoy the theme once you get it going. And also once you master this setup you're good to go on anyone else's theme as well! (just from the experience w/ mine) hehe
    Ok you keep saying your version of lockscreen....I think I have it...I have whatever I've gotten from this thread and your email.

Need to address the folder background and folders as the small icons hang off the folder image.

Thanks

those TESTOSTERONE wallpapers would be greatly appreciated.
    I don't want to just toss anything up quickly so let me come back tonight after I get a few things out of my hair and I will post a few tonight for you guys okay? =)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

shellbell1471 (2010-11-30)

Page 115 of 492 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast