Page 114 of 492 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Stereo - do you have an icon for Bytafont?

In the sbsetting I like the icons just try an put a badge on them

Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Alright you guys we need some input cuz the hardest part is always deciding which looks better:

Icons or Switches?

See the switches on top. I think they are more direct and easier to visually understand a simple ON or a simple OFF however, the icons look more visually appealing though not as easily defined as ON and OFF

So what do you guys think? Give us some feedback on which style you prefer and tomorrow we will update the file for download again...

Click this bar to view the full image.
    Click the image to open in full size.
    i have to say its amazing, will properly replace my old sbsettings of buff style. but i do like icons better than switches.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gmaniac View Post
    i have to say its amazing, will properly replace my old sbsettings of buff style. but i do like icons better than switches.
    I like the icons!!!!!

Voting for the icons, but it will be cool to have seperate animation on OFF icons and on ON icons.. just like the 3G to be green and transparent when off and on...

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@Demon Fox
    I already made the animations! you can't see them from a screenshot but when we will release this theme you will see..oh, i made also RemoveBG and AutoLock icons but can you tell me the correct name written under this buttons? Thank you

@stereo89
    RemoveBG, AutoLock just like you said

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Demon Fox For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2010-11-29)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi all...have been reading this thread and have been thinking about using the theme but I'm sorta confused. I'm new to this whole jailbreak/themeing scene and also understanding the technical end of computer language for working with files on the iPhone. I downloaded pretty much everything that was listed in the PDF file and I'm still waiting on the live clock, dialer, etc. The thing I'm confused about is in naming the icons. I just wanted to throw this out to the experts out there...now that I have all the files I basically unzip everything and place it all in a folder named "BUUF" and need to ssh that to my phone (CORRRECT). But what I am confused about is the icons...Obviously if I'm using a theme I want all the icons to match up and be the same cuz the other way is just flat ugly. I d/l all the bundles on in post 1195,1196,1197,1198,1669 but then I read somewhere that bundles weren't needed in ios 4.1. So needless to say I'm really lost. I'm just looking for the easiest, quickest, and most complete way to use this theme and have all of my icons match the theme. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

I'm still on 4.0 and will be until I decide to jump on 4.2 so I cannot help you regarding 4.1 however, what it boils down to is either you create the bundles for each and every individual icon in order to have them in HD "or" you cheat and make 60 X 60 icons and simply toss them into your main theme folder in a folder named "Icons" the old fashioned way in Winterboard since WB has not been updated to accommodate the new HD retina display.

Doing it the easy way means you will "not" have your icons in HD but it ensures you will have "all" your icons easily themed.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-29 at 04:16 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

dieseldoug (2010-11-29)

Hi all...have been reading this thread and have been thinking about using the theme but I'm sorta confused. I'm new to this whole jailbreak/themeing scene and also understanding the technical end of computer language for working with files on the iPhone. I downloaded pretty much everything that was listed in the PDF file and I'm still waiting on the live clock, dialer, etc. The thing I'm confused about is in naming the icons. I just wanted to throw this out to the experts out there...now that I have all the files I basically unzip everything and place it all in a folder named "BUUF" and need to ssh that to my phone (CORRRECT). But what I am confused about is the icons...Obviously if I'm using a theme I want all the icons to match up and be the same cuz the other way is just flat ugly. I d/l all the bundles on in post 1195,1196,1197,1198,1669 but then I read somewhere that bundles weren't needed in ios 4.1. So needless to say I'm really lost. I'm just looking for the easiest, quickest, and most complete way to use this theme and have all of my icons match the theme. Thanks in advance.
    basically what you can do is create an folder called 'Icons' in your buuf theme, then add all your app icons in there with these rules:
    1. the original app icon (128x128 pixles) has '@2x' at the end of the name.
    2. you create a second icon (png) of about 1x1 pixels and name this the app icon name, WITHOUT the '@2x'.
    3. you put both of these in the same folder and make sure they have correct names.

thats basicall it...ok ya there is the drawback that you get an extra 113 bytes of memory in there but its worth the time saving.
    basically keep a png icon as a spare.

hope you figure it out .

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gmaniac For This Useful Post:

dieseldoug (2010-11-29), Doreen (2010-11-29)

Thanks

And the main rule w/ that also is you must be on 4.1 (for anyone else trying that on 4.0 it will not work for us)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Gmaniac (2010-11-29)

Thanks

HMMMM....not sure which way to go. What do most of you guys/gals do? The "old" way with icon folder or new way? Really would like to take advantage of retina display (one of the reasons I got the new phone) I haven't looked through the entire set of bundles 1-4 but I'm sure every app (both app store/cydia) aren't created. In which case I could just request one here????

oh by the way my case does give you retina display but ONLY on 4.1

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dieseldoug View Post
    HMMMM....not sure which way to go. What do most of you guys/gals do? The "old" way with icon folder or new way? Really would like to take advantage of retina display (one of the reasons I got the new phone) I haven't looked through the entire set of bundles 1-4 but I'm sure every app (both app store/cydia) aren't created. In which case I could just request one here????
    If I were on 4.1 I personally would do it Gmaniac's way the easy way is not always the best way and the icons in HD is really really beautiful on this theme. (or any theme for that matter)

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

dieseldoug (2010-11-29), Gmaniac (2010-11-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    If I were on 4.1 I personally would do it Gmaniac's way the easy way is not always the best way and the icons in HD is really really beautiful on this theme. (or any theme for that matter)
    Thanks for all the help....just got the email from you Doreen. Should I just use the links from the email or do I need files listed in the PDF also?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to dieseldoug For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-29)

if your new to this is I recommend the Icon folder with the 2 icons for each app as its easier than having to look up each bundle and icon name but as Doreen stated that only works if your on 4.1 if you want i can upload my icon folder and you can use it and see how its done

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jedi5o5 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dieseldoug View Post
    Thanks for all the help....just got the email from you Doreen. Should I just use the links from the email or do I need files listed in the PDF also?
    Okay first grab the download of the Free Buuf iPhone 4 Theme that is posted in the first post of this thread. That is the main theme and has the iPhone's default app icons in bundles, it also has the note app theme and SMS theme etc. (The PDF is only for help info you may not need to grab the downloads listed in the PDF now since I updated our free main theme okay)

Then my theme has both the standard Flip Clock theme or the LockInfo Flip Clock Theme. The LockInfo theme gives you the ability to have the Flip Clock on your LockScreen or your Homescreen's first page only.

Each download has an attached README.TXT file that has the complete details for each individual setup. Most get overwhelmed but if they just take the time to read my instructions on the setup they can do this in less then 10 mins. The ones that are stubborn like me and never read the instructions email me for dayssss w/ questions. hehe!

In the end they get it set up and are totally happy w/ it since it is not a conventional theme and it changes constantly so it never looks the same.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-29 at 04:47 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

dieseldoug (2010-11-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi5o5 View Post
    if your new to this is I recommend the Icon folder with the 2 icons for each app as its easier than having to look up each bundle and icon name but as Doreen stated that only works if your on 4.1 if you want i can upload my icon folder and you can use it and see how its done
    Sure that would be great....Thanks!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Jedi5o5 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Okay first grab the download of the Free Buuf iPhone 4 Theme that is posted in the first post of this thread. That is the main theme and has the iPhone's default app icons in bundles, it also has the note app theme and SMS theme etc. (The PDF is only for help info you may not need to grab the downloads listed in the PDF now since I updated our free main theme okay)

Then my theme has both the standard Flip Clock theme or the LockInfo Flip Clock Theme. The LockInfo theme gives you the ability to have the Flip Clock on your LockScreen or your Homescreens first page only.

Each download has an attached README.TXT file that has the complete details for each individual setup. Most get overwhelmed but if they just take the time to read my instructions on the setup they can do this in less then 10 mins. The ones that are stubborn like me and never read the instructions email me for dayssss w/ questions. hehe!

In the end they get it set up and are totally happy w/ it since it is not a conventional theme and it changes constantly so it never looks the same.
    Ok...so I don't need anything extra besides iblank (or the other app that keeps apps where you place them on the SB - except I forget the name right now). I really love that animated weather but not sure yet if I want it on my lockscreen also until I see it.

Page 114 of 492 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast