Page 109 of 492 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Default more icons
    hello,

I want to know where we can find other icons for the BUUF HD theme(facebook, dailymotion...etc) and how can i do to add it in the theme?

thanks

I also got a problem with hiding the dock icon labels..

okay, i fixed the last one with the no docked icon label 4.0
    Last edited by fabric3; 2010-11-24 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fabric3 View Post
    hello,

I want to know where we can find other icons for the BUUF HD theme(facebook, dailymotion...etc) and how can i do to add it in the theme?

thanks

Enjoy !!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

hello,

thanks

Another folder !!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

hello,

thanks

You will need to read the FAQ posted in the first post of this thread on how to create Bundles okay.

Everyone I'm sorry but I had to update the Free theme yet again today (I keep finding things that I forgot to add to it since iP4 is a royal pain to theme)

I will however indicate the update "DATE" next to the download so you guys will know when something has been fixed or added.

Once again if I'm not responding to private pms, emails or post in the forum it's cuz tomorrow is a Holiday and I need to get my behind in gear so I will be busy for a few days okay?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Cooleo76 (2012-03-08)

I'm trying to figure out by looking at the diff between Buuf 4 HD and BUUF 4 "bababuufey" because i'm getting a black mask around icons in Buuf 4 HD that i'm not getting in "BUUF 4 "bababuufey"

info.plist is the same... icons are the same... im stumped.

thanks if anyone can help

Just saw your post about being busy for the next couple of days. Anytime is fine.... thanks

Hi Doreen:

First of all, thanks for all of your generous help.

I am having a tough time making the flip clock and weather widget working only on my first page. I have selected NOT to use it on my lock screen as my email, calendar etc. information is important to me and as I understand it, it cannot be displayed at the same time as your clock/widget. With that set, is there an option to have the flip clock and weather widget ONLY on first page and have the rest of the pages free of it?

Please let me know, thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Dash David; 2010-11-24 at 06:54 PM.

Thanks

Certain icons are a pain to get rid of the shadows some if you don't create the bundle and you use transparent overlays you get flat square icon. For myself I don't have those particular problem apps. And my shadows for my theme are created to make the icons "Float" I like that that appearance so I don't include the transparencies like everyone else seems to have in their themes but here is the fixes.

Most everyone has them in their bundles in the Framework folder they are named [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] but you can simply make them yourself okay. (default size is 118 X 120)

Click on the thumbnail I'm attaching that explains some of the others shadow issues as well...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -help.png  
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-24 at 07:30 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dash David View Post
    Just saw your post about being busy for the next couple of days. Anytime is fine.... thanks

Hi Doreen:

First of all, thanks for all of your generous help.

I am having a tough time making the flip clock and weather widget working only on my first page. I have selected NOT to use it on my lock screen as my email, calendar etc. information is important to me and as I understand it, it cannot be displayed at the same time as your clock/widget. With that set, is there an option to have the flip clock and weather widget ONLY on first page and have the rest of the pages free of it?

Please let me know, thanks in advance.
    Hi David

Yes there is just make sure you are using my "LockInfo" version I have two versions one that is just the original Flip Clock and that one appears on all pages and the "LockInfo" version that works w/ LockInfo and works for the LockScreen and/or Both LS "and" HS depending on how the user sets his/her setting for LockInfo.

For the HomeScreen only: go into the iPhone's default settings and find your LockInfo settings inside LockInfo's settings there is a ton of features simply Turn enable to "OFF" for the LockScreen and Turn enable to "ON" for the Homescreen
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-24 at 07:25 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Dash David (2010-11-24)

@doreen if your on 4.1 you don't need the bundles just create two icons and name them as they appear on the springboard with one of them being @2x example Angry Birds.png and Angry [email protected] and put them in the icons folder like before thrn turn on summerBoard mode on. This is how i did mine and they look fine and don't have to worry about the black shadows

Last edited by Jedi5o5; 2010-11-24 at 08:23 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jedi5o5 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-25), Scarch (2010-11-24)

Thanks

Hello Doreen

You're tired, quite normal, after all that work!
    Thanks thanks thanks

I have one suggestion.
    When you post the screenshoot of the new sms folder, you post another SMSBackground whit the sky. It's possible to post it, i prefer that the, please.

@Jedi5o5

You're right, I had the same problem, black shadow, now everything works with this solution.
    Last edited by Scarch; 2010-11-24 at 08:29 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Thanks

that weather widget looks amazing

15. The Following User Says Thank You to shellbell1471 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi5o5 View Post
    @doreen if your on 4.1 you don't need the bundles just create two icons and name them as they appear on the springboard with one of them being @2x example Angry Birds.png and Angry [email protected] and put them in the icons folder like before thrn turn on summerBoard mode on. This is how i did mine and they look fine and don't have to worry about the black shadows

@jedi 505

Can I inquire about where you go the ESPN and BofA HD icons? If you could share your HD icons, I would appreciate it very much. Stereo sent me a big bunch, but these weren't included.

Thanks in advance!

Well i've tried numerous combos and attempts to create bundles and name things right, watched Baba's video also... nothing seemed to work

so i just replaced the icons in the actually app (var/mobile/applications/ - show package, copy over original icons with modded icons using the same name) and it worked.

is there something wrong with doing is this way? other than it not being attached to a "theme" its now actually the root icon that's been changed.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dash David View Post
    @jedi 505

Can I inquire about where you go the ESPN and BofA HD icons? If you could share your HD icons, I would appreciate it very much. Stereo sent me a big bunch, but these weren't included.

Thanks in advance!
    The scorecenter is on page 22 if I'm not mistaken don't remember where the bofa one is. I'm at work now but I'll post it when I get home.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jedi5o5 For This Useful Post:

Dash David (2010-11-24), Stereo89 (2010-11-24)

Well my previous way of adding the icon to the original app folder only works with bababuufey as its the only theme that removes the black screen around the modded icon.

stay tuned, still experimenting.

does anyone have the buuf hd BBC icon?
    @Stereo
    can you make one fore face time? something green

ALSO:
    does anyone know how to chang the icons in the 'Settings' menu of:
    Music
    Facetime
    Activator
    CyDelete
    Winterboard

thanks
    Last edited by Gmaniac; 2010-11-24 at 09:00 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Gmaniac (2010-11-24)

Copied a mobileicons.framework folder from Bababuufey over to Buuf 4 HD and it removed the frame... i remember something about that in the FAQ but the trial and error has been great for learning.

Thank you Jedi5o5, much appreciated.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-11-24), Gmaniac (2010-11-24), Scarch (2010-11-25)

Page 109 of 492 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast